Apr 25, 2021
No kink shame bruh
Well he ain't exactly being honest about it if he does. If he does though, I mean there are ways you can go about it without jumping in on a conversation. Besides, I wasn't saying there was something wrong with the fetish (look at the thread we're on), I was simply asking because evidence points to yes.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: BobaTheOrc
Apr 25, 2021
Come on, it's not like he likes scat, heavy cuckolding or something.
Humiliation is actually fun for both sides and quite a lot of people like to roleplay into such roles. "Size difference" is also cool in that, especially if roles are reversed (bigger girl, smaller guy). I mean from my own experience, try to imagine what kind of excitement does a girl of 1,9m feels when she is pinned down by a guy 10cm shorter than her, after years of struggle with men being scared of her...and how does a guy feel when she gets "dommy-mommy" on him.
Kinda shame that a lot of the games are conservative on that matter or they throw in controversial shota into the mix, when all you need is some sort of goblin/dwarf/imp etc. to make it fun :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He's not roleplaying with anyone far as I can tell though. Just trying to get randoms to shame him by the sounds of it. I probably should have used "sus" instead of "weird".

Reactions: MortimerScharf

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
I'ts kind of amusing how this thread is like on fire for the last month or so leading to the release, very little people actually wondering if things are going right for the dev since D-Lis might be dealing with the review process wich by no means is easy (in case of corrections and bugfixing on the fly), however for the fellow member dhereaper who asked about the uncensor, you'ld better off just buying it and waiting a bit for the comunity to do the their trick on the following days/weeks (in case baked in mosaics) than just skipping it altogether, this is after all a japanesse developer and due to law on adult materials, it MUST have censorship, being avaliable for purchase outside Japan doesn't mean he can just sell it uncensored, so, if you liked the game so far, better buy it and wait for the patch from the comunity.

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
Well he ain't exactly being honest about it if he does. If he does though, I mean there are ways you can go about it without jumping in on a conversation. Besides, I wasn't saying there was something wrong with the fetish (look at the thread we're on), I was simply asking because evidence points to yes.
That looked more like an overreaction on your part.

Reactions: BobaTheOrc

Drybear

Aug 31, 2020
Natural law per
Yes, he probably can. But why would he want to do that?
Dodging the law, risking his arse for a bunch of horny rando on the internet... Would you want to do that? Because I wouldn't.
Maybe it's just me being a selfish prick with 0 teamplay mentality.
Why wouldn't he do that? Why wouldn't anyone? Natural law perspective = anything that isn't robbing another human of Property, Liberty, Health, Freedom, etc..... NOT laws. Just bullshit policies written by large criminal organizations. Legal fiction. Upload that shit privately and anonymously at the very least for the people who supported you financially. Not being a slave to people who don't care about you... hot take I know.

Also, those same people who want to lock you up for not censoring your game will demand a % of your profit from the game they did 0 work on.... under threat of locking you up..??

Last edited:

Jul 6, 2020
Natural law per

Why wouldn't he do that? Why wouldn't anyone? Natural law perspective = anything that isn't robbing another human of Property, Liberty, Health, Freedom, etc..... NOT laws. Just bullshit policies written by large criminal organizations. Legal fiction. Upload that shit privately and anonymously at the very least for the people who supported you financially. Not being a slave to people who don't care about you... hot take I know.

Also, those same people who want to lock you up for not censoring your game will demand a % of your profit from the game they did 0 work on.... under threat of locking you up..??
Your take is indeed too hot for me. I prefer my take around room temperature.

I do think the forced censorship on specific part of the body is indeed stupid. Other than that, I can't really agree nor argue with you about the rest of your take, since I would need some to read into their law and culture thoroughly or I would come out further as a moron yelling at cloud, pulling shit out of my butt and wasting everyone's time.

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
Natural law per

Well, it's those same people I pay taxes to every year so they don't lock me up in prison, for example.

Do I like paying taxes? No, but stop paying your taxes and you will wish you did very soon.

No, don't ask a Japanese developer to risk their ass for your comfort;
There's community members who already post those things without having to risk their financial integrity, so there's no need to the creator to post it.

Drybear

Aug 31, 2020
Well, it's those same people I pay taxes to every year so they don't lock me up in prison, for example.

Do I like paying taxes? No, but stop paying your taxes and you will wish you did very soon.

There's community members who already post those things without having to risk their financial integrity, so there's no need to the creator to post it.
Yeah there's really no point in asking D-Lis since it will be done by the awesome community here anyway. I want nothing but the best for D-Lis now and later.

Though if even a small percentage of people stopped paying taxes no countries' IRS or similar agency would be able to keep up. I also know plenty of subcontractors not filing any taxes-- they just keep larger assets under a spouse's name. I personally don't file either out of principle even though I am owed money back at the end of the year. Taxation is also a legal fiction at the end of the day but it's heavily ingrained. Even some editions of the bible push it.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Not just that, as a business is also counter intuitive to break laws for a slight profit when you're not as big as a billion dollar company for example. Also I did some shallow research on their censorship law some time ago, and not even they agree with it, it's kind of outdated the reason (wich I can't recall exactly but was in favor of moral and privacy stuff, could be worng, it's been a while though so take it with a ton of salt).

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
Not just that, as a business is also counter intuitive to break laws for a slight profit when you're not as big as a billion dollar company for example. Also I did some shallow research on their censorship law some time ago, and not even they agree with it, it's kind of outdated the reason (wich I can't recall exactly but was in favor of moral and privacy stuff, could be worng, it's been a while though so take it with a ton of salt).
It's actually a sort of enforcement culture in Japan.

You see, Japan is a very strict place in general, it has many laws, and interpersonal interactions ain't greatly encouraged.
Japan uses some laws as encouragement. If you're always cockblocked by censor, you will more actively try to find an actual pussy instead of fapping.

This is also one of the reasons why Japan is so liberal and at the same time so closed about their sexuality. Anime big booba, monkee mode. Need breed.

Jan 14, 2021
Really sad how unhinged some people in the thread are being. Straight up entitled even.

Wanting the dev to risk breaking their country's law for your personal convenience when you probably aren't even going to purchase the game & just get the pirated copy from here. Maybe you should uncensor some grass and touch it

Drybear

Aug 31, 2020
Really sad how unhinged some people in the thread are being. Straight up entitled even.

Wanting the dev to risk breaking their country's law for your personal convenience when you probably aren't even going to purchase the game & just get the pirated copy from here. Maybe you should uncensor some grass and touch it
Relax, it's a forum people can discuss things. Personally I'm buying NoR so I am gonna share my opinion of that "law" being illegitimate and "unhinged".

4.50 star(s) 80 Votes