Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
Really excited for the game, hope they finish up with the bugs before 15 and they release on like 12 or so, since it's unlikely that they will today.

If the game comes out with the full content it "should have", it'll be absolutely worth the 20 quid, considering this developer basically refused to take money from consumers. And actually, even with the content it had until the last patch, it would still be worth 20 $ imo, I've seen similarly prized games with less content and with extra DLCs you had to pay separately...Like wtf.

Other developers would have milked you for 5 quid a month during the 2-3 years it has been in development, so it seems like a fair price to me personally.

bajoz

Aug 8, 2020
Is it going to be uncensored? Someone with work on some sort of unofficial patch, maybe like the actual v 0.54? :unsure:

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
The official release will probably be censored, there's no way around it, it's the law in Japan and you get fucked over hard if you don't abide by it....But yeah, there's always someone who uncensors it, so don't worry! :)
All they have to do is to simply not make it super difficult to uncensor. Some devs go to extra lengths to make it close to impossible to mess with files...for no reason at all. I mean, as long as they don't officially give a way to uncensor (by making a guide or throwing an uncensor file of sorts), they are super safe and there's no way to touch them...so they don't have to "secure" original files with extra encoding, triple packaging and what not.

Apr 19, 2020
I am SO glad I came back here to see new comments. :D

f95zone X BitChute

I gotta admit, when the full release comes out, this time I think most people here are gonna buy it. I am. Gonna be surreal when so many people here are talking about a game they purchased. :KEK:

Just my prediction, but this game really has a lot going on. My favorite is a tie between the succubus H and the onahole scene. I'd love if you had a game within a game where you use the brute while wearing the FemC ona. Any excuse to get her some more time in that predicament while still being able to play the game. (y)

Hey D-Lis, I got an extra $100 in it for ya if you make that happen.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
The succubus scene is just sooooo fucking hot. I wish there were more FxF scenes tho. I'm just replaying the game and I'm walking through the rooftops where the ice girls with lances are and it's just a shame that they only kill you when you fall instead of, idk, some iceplay or something.

Jan 26, 2018
The succubus scene is just sooooo fucking hot. I wish there were more FxF scenes tho. I'm just replaying the game and I'm walking through the rooftops where the ice girls with lances are and it's just a shame that they only kill you when you fall instead of, idk, some iceplay or something.
me to me to

Apr 25, 2021
I was upset at first but they gave me my favourite weapon so all was forgiven.

LVNCutiePie

Nov 1, 2021
I just tried Aikagura, which seemed in the same genre as this game, and one thing that I think it does better than our v0.54 preview is that the MC can struggle when a monster captures her. Which made me think this game is letting the MC go off too easy. I wonder if the dev made any changes regarding this, but it's such a good game idc either way.

Also, dejavu but, might be my first purchase, ngl.

Nov 10, 2017
I'm having a hellish month at work. Aradia, if you can hear me, please come and cleanse the upper management of all manner of corruption and depravity.
pretty sure that's how the plot of the mummy 2 started... just try to stay away from eating any scorpions. could do with a sorceress tho

4.50 star(s) 80 Votes