MudaMudaOraOra

Dec 12, 2021
He did say "please wait just a little bit"
so I think it's not on mid, but probablythe longest one will be on end of October

but at least we know we will get it eventually
so why the angry?

tvtkg2510

Sep 10, 2020
I don’t really rely on google translate but he did mention he will submit it in the middle of the day, which I don’t know if the translation is correct or he will submit the game first to the platform then fix other thing later

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
And now, half of the people here collectively shit themselves from shock and anger because coom must be contained for another few days. Let me grab the popcorn :D
BUT MY COOM MUST BE RELEASED!!!
Otherwise my sacks will swell up.
sample_f884aa2ab3238996c78cd1d971577222.jpg

But honestly, there a lot of good titles comming this month, so I'm very excited.

Reactions: kuno99

AblazeCoal

Apr 9, 2018
Hmmm... So, if there happens to be any sort of delay on review stage, there's a good chance 1.00 will be releasing at the beginning of NNN. Thoughts, coomers?

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
lol, I think after waiting this long, it shouldn't be a problem waiting for another week... right?

... at least it's almost out, folks. I don't even want to imagine how long it'll be till Sinisistar's sequel is complete. x_x

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
This is from the ulmf forum, as I understood these tasks are left for the developer to finish the game, so yes, my right egg is going to burst xd (I imagine it will only take a few days)

Archywiz

Sep 22, 2021
Nice. May I please see some of what you've done? Maybe we can switch to DM.
its somewhere in this thread itself
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I forgo to shade the face. shit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Made some fanart :p
Just some basic stuff :p since im still a noob at digital

Amy_Mors

May 17, 2018
The dev just have the update, look like he is not gonna make it this mid October guys …
"Finally, the goal is getting closer and closer.
I have to bring it to the review in the middle of the day. "

Not sure is that means submitting review to DLsite today, but I guess now it's on DLsite.

xdr22

Oct 3, 2017
Let's be more constructive on this funny meltdown of a tread, anyone knows the general period lenght on DLSite between the submitting, reviewing and then publishing ?

darkhrse

Nov 12, 2018
"Finally, the goal is getting closer and closer.
I have to bring it to the review in the middle of the day. "

Not sure is that means submitting review to DLsite today, but I guess now it's on DLsite.
Mistranslation. Middle of the month. They have to submit by Oct 20.

Reactions: Amy_Mors

Dickbutt4life

Mar 24, 2018
Hmmm... So, if there happens to be any sort of delay on review stage, there's a good chance 1.00 will be releasing at the beginning of NNN. Thoughts, coomers?
November comes and goes, while the game will still be there for you in December (and likely updated to fix more bugs). If any one of you uses this game as an excuse to skip NNN this year, you will be struck with post-nut guilt for letting yourself down. NNN is the 21st century's version of Lent and whether you like it or not NNN is best adhered to because it disrupts the life-denying lifestyle of coom->sleep->coom that our most susceptible brothers have fallen prey to.

yeahyah

Sep 3, 2021
Doesn't matter unless its canceled.

When you go to dl-site, you got a bunch of NEETS locked up in their rooms. All of them locked up in there, all of them horn-y. So what are they gonna do? They ain't gonna go out to meet real people. In this lifestyle, E-booty, getting some e-booty is more important than eating food, or drinking water. I like getting me some e-booty. When I see them games previewed on DLsite or NND, I email the devs with a message like this. I like ya game, and I want ya game, now we can do this the easy way and I give you my money, or the hard way, the choice is yours. The answer always yes.

Edit: Don't make me mod that game devs, I'm a warrior!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 80 Votes