Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
No, it was another joke. Trust me, when there will be something worthy of note, people here and on multiple other forums will explode in coom and you and your mom would know that the game has been released.
Especially since there will probably first be a ci-en post, then a release date on dlsite and then a release on dlsite, not a leak by some random coomer here.

Reactions: Bulbanych

silverwolfss

Jun 30, 2017
OK so i looked at the game on dlsite and it says that it will come out in the middle of October of 2022 and we are in said middle so it should drop in a few day everyone PRAY

tvtkg2510

Sep 10, 2020
The dev said in their twitter that he fuck up with the image censored now and guess he gonna need a rework lol.

klz1821

Jan 20, 2020
It sounds like they want him to censor the imagery at the asset level instead of using a post mosaic. It seems like dlsite will scrutinize wether or not someone can mod the game to just remove the mosaic and see everything. I'm just using google translate though.

BlipBlorb

Dec 28, 2021
It sounds like they want him to censor the imagery at the asset level instead of using a post mosaic. It seems like dlsite will scrutinize wether or not someone can mod the game to just remove the mosaic and see everything. I'm just using google translate though.
So does that mean it'll have an impact on whether we'll be able to actually de-censor it once it releases?

He says he might need to go in and remake over 100 images just to get a damn censor in, unless he's able to figure out an alternative way. He's "a little overwhelmed" at the moment. I feel really bad for him...

Jul 6, 2020
I usually didn't mind the little mosaic censor that much before since I could still use my imagination to fill the gap or use community de-censor. But this is just too much! Delaying my precious nutting session and wasting the dev's time.
That stupid censorship law can go to hell and who ever thought and made up that law can have a chronic lumbago.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 80 Votes