solowing20

Jun 7, 2020
is there any missable content in this? as in, if you progress too far are there events that become inaccessible, etc

Feb 20, 2020
Is there anyway to keep victim screen after saving them (witch on spider web,etc...)? I can't find it in library so If I want to see them, I have to play again?

Cardioslam

Sep 19, 2018
I'm not fixing your thing for you, just keep trying or use a different program, also make sure no semi-transparent sprites are showing in the background.
Sooo... i make a full black background and set visibility to 0.1% and now its working without any problems превью.png WIP xDDD
Trying to make nude model that can be used for her based anatomy when making new costumes

Plication

Mar 8, 2020
NOR BonedMod:
This mod is very much a work in progress but don't expect too much from it!

Download v1.0 : Mega
SHA256: 56AEF005ECE61835CDD33E4C633208CD1878BB72DC64763B0891722A7BD1CDF0
SHA1: DE9338AB3817172890191F380567F464DA152D02

Description:

Installation:

Removal:

Code:
1.0:
* Increased first boss difficulty
* Numerous other fixes

Dev build 5c:
* Grab now damages player
* Birthing animation no longer escapable, pinning stamina to 0

Dev build 5b:
* Enabled immediate get up around new mechanic
* Added nerfs to dog boss and butcher grabs

Dev build 5a:
* Fixed a couple patch bugs
* Added unique grapple mechanics to clock monster and white inquisition

Dev build 5:
* Added aphrodesiac to sex
* Removed struggle from use key, improved struggle effect since it can't be spammed as quickly
* Added creampie to all sex
* Impregnation timer can be reset with down + use keys
* Impregnation timer or pregnancy timer can be cleared from a save point
* Ejaculation boosts impregnation timer
* Sex slowly removes XP
* Ejaculation damages HP

Dev build 4:
* Added slowdown to dashing through monsters
* Removed more grabs from specific monsters

Dev build 3:
* Prevent monsters from grabbing while stunned by parry
* Removed more grabs from specific monsters and training dummy
* Adjusted struggle curves to be marginally better luck

Dev build 2:
* Enemies can now grab you if you stand too close
* Enemies move 10% faster
* Enemies have 10-15% more HP
* Enemies have 10% more toughness
* Enemies falter duration reduced 25%
* Enemies heal a small amount each time they clap cheeks
* Bigoni has special struggle stats so he is easier to escape

Dev build 1:
* Knockdowns sap stamina
* Knocked down staming regen is slower based on how much HP is missing
* Stand up from knockdown requires full stamina
* Escaping from sex uses stamina
* Escape attempts have a random chance of success
* Enemies will overcompensate to you struggling frequently, making it harder to struggle so maybe it is a good idea to try to catch them off guard...
* Guarding hits consumes more stamina
I'm almost done with a playthrough, and I really like how the mod changes the game for the most part. Sex is now an actual part of the game, and the struggle system is a decent minigame. The fact that sex heals you a little and you can rally back health when you break out makes it like feel getting grabbed isn't too much of a punishment. I do think that insta kill/screen transition grabs need to be tweaked, given you have probably only have one chance to escape from them, if you have any chance at all. The two slaver mobs in the ranch are particularly bad for this, as their grab transitions into a "death" H scene in about 2 seconds.

The black slimes in the lab and the stone cherubs can both "grab" you, but they can't start an animation, so they just knock you prone. I feel that the cherubs shouldn't be able to grab you, but the lab slimes could trigger the animation for the ground trap in the lab.

I don't think mashing to increase stam regen when knocked down adds anything to the game; I'd rather the base regen just be higher with no mashing. If you get knocked down in a fight you'll be grabbed in short order barely get any stamina from mashing, and as your stam regen in grabs is way higher I feel there's not much point. There were also several times I got knocked down with no enemies around/none that could reach me and it's just a chore to mash in those instances.

When you try and struggle out of grab, some sound effects of Aradia struggling are played. Not sure if you added this in or it's just a consequence of how things work, but I think it'd be better if they didn't. They overlap with the sound of grab that's currently playing out, which sounds odd and out of place. I'd noticed this throughout my playthrough, but didn't realise it was from struggling until the time stop inquisitors, as Aradia doesn't make any noise in that scene (obviously), but I could hear her squealing when I struggled out of the grab.

Some potential bugs; once, when grabbed by a time stop inquisitor at low health (10% or under iirc) my stam regen went negative. I didn't struggle for a bit, then a bit after my stam hit zero I struggled once and escaped. I also didn't notice any special mechanics for their grabs, though maybe that was just because I struggled out of them too early when I was grabbed at other times.

Cumshots might deal decreased damage after the first. I only tried with the axe throwing bandit, but his creampies stopped dealing any damage after the second, and the second dealt very little damage. I don't think I saw any blowjob cumshots deal damage either.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Sooo... i make a full black background and set visibility to 0.1% and now its working without any problems
Put her clothes back on you pervert. Just because Aradia is comfortable with her body doesn't mean you should carelessly expose her like that
Cumshots might deal decreased damage after the first. I only tried with the axe throwing bandit, but his creampies stopped dealing any damage after the second, and the second dealt very little damage. I don't think I saw any blowjob cumshots deal damage either.
That's because the cumshots are doing mental damage to you, not her, you cuck

Scrubl0rd

Jan 25, 2021
So I've played through the whole game and managed to miss The Farm and practically the entire Suzune questline with her samurai bro. Anyone know how to get to these two spots? I think the last time I saw Suzune was at the beginning of Ragdum, though I can't remember 100%

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
So I've played through the whole game and managed to miss The Farm and practically the entire Suzune questline with her samurai bro. Anyone know how to get to these two spots? I think the last time I saw Suzune was at the beginning of Ragdum, though I can't remember 100%
In the Slum, find an event arrow. It should be near the save spot.

Jan 14, 2021
Yeah, doing that event just gives me a game over
Not the alley one where you get tricked into working as a Barista, in the actual SLUMS zone. There will be a suspiciously raised plank with an " V " marker. Walk towards it and Aradia will go Hmm, I wonder what Suzune is doing right now, gets knocked out, then wakes up in the Farm. Climb all the way to the top and her brother's boss fight is the top right, next to the save point

Scrubl0rd

Jan 25, 2021
Not the alley one where you get tricked into working as a Barista, in the actual SLUMS zone. There will be a suspiciously raised plank with an " V " marker. Walk towards it and Aradia will go Hmm, I wonder what Suzune is doing right now, gets knocked out, then wakes up in the Farm. Climb all the way to the top and her brother's boss fight is the top right, next to the save point
I've looked all over the Slums area and still can't seem to find it. Any help?

Scrubl0rd

Jan 25, 2021
Yeah, it's supposed to be right there. Have you encountered Suzune 3 times prior to entering the Slums area yet?
Just found the last encounter I was missing, thanks for the help. Unfortunately, I don't think any amount of help here can cure my stupidity...

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes