Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
Description:

This mod makes sex mechanics more prevalent and the game more difficult. Strategies that worked in the base game may not work or may substantially slow down progress in this modification.
NOR BonedMod:
This mod is very much a work in progress!
Description:

Download v1.0 : Mega
SHA256: 56AEF005ECE61835CDD33E4C633208CD1878BB72DC64763B0891722A7BD1CDF0
SHA1: DE9338AB3817172890191F380567F464DA152D02

Installation:

Removal:

Code:
1.0:
* Increased first boss difficulty
* Numerous other fixes

Dev build 5c:
* Grab now damages player
* Birthing animation no longer escapable, pinning stamina to 0

Dev build 5b:
* Enabled immediate get up around new mechanic
* Added nerfs to dog boss and butcher grabs

Dev build 5a:
* Fixed a couple patch bugs
* Added unique grapple mechanics to clock monster and white inquisition

Dev build 5:
* Added aphrodesiac to sex
* Removed struggle from use key, improved struggle effect since it can't be spammed as quickly
* Added creampie to all sex
* Impregnation timer can be reset with down + use keys
* Impregnation timer or pregnancy timer can be cleared from a save point
* Ejaculation boosts impregnation timer
* Sex slowly removes XP
* Ejaculation damages HP

Dev build 4:
* Added slowdown to dashing through monsters
* Removed more grabs from specific monsters

Dev build 3:
* Prevent monsters from grabbing while stunned by parry
* Removed more grabs from specific monsters and training dummy
* Adjusted struggle curves to be marginally better luck

Dev build 2:
* Enemies can now grab you if you stand too close
* Enemies move 10% faster
* Enemies have 10-15% more HP
* Enemies have 10% more toughness
* Enemies falter duration reduced 25%
* Enemies heal a small amount each time they clap cheeks
* Bigoni has special struggle stats so he is easier to escape

Dev build 1:
* Knockdowns sap stamina
* Knocked down staming regen is slower based on how much HP is missing
* Stand up from knockdown requires full stamina
* Escaping from sex uses stamina
* Escape attempts have a random chance of success
* Enemies will overcompensate to you struggling frequently, making it harder to struggle so maybe it is a good idea to try to catch them off guard...
* Guarding hits consumes more stamina

Description:

This mod makes sex mechanics more prevalent and the game more difficult. Strategies that worked in the base game may not work or may substantially slow down progress in this modification.
With the updated description - i have no objections now, perfectly fits ;D

Reactions: Ericopa12

fappymaterial

Dec 11, 2022
I can't seem to be able to find these last two entries, especially the weapon between the rapier and nightingale. Someone, please aid me. :> monster.png

Merkher

Sep 14, 2017
I already have but none of you read. The answer for not taking damage already has been mentioned numerous times by others but you select few want to keep slamming your head into the wall.
I did read the last couple of pages of this thread until your post that addressed some of them, hence why I responded to that one. Making one post stating my opinion while also saying "you do you" without demanding anything is hardly "slamming your head into the wall", no?

But never mind that. You see a number of posts criticizing something you don't want to change and it's normal to get annoyed by it after a while, so let's drop it.

Best to you and good luck with your mod. :)

<Blank!>

Jul 17, 2017
how is the autotranslation? is it better to just play it the way it is or do you think I should download it?
Except you understand japanese, you better download it to understand about maybe 80%+ the story but its really really bad trad. At least with the auto translation you can understand the sense and what happen around. I have begin to do my own because i found the auto horrible and sometime i didnt catch at all what they said.

ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
Tried but no luck. Maybe I'll wait for an updated version of the mod

EDIT: Solved it!
Looked again at the previous posts and saw someone said that ReiPatcher interferes with BepInEx, so I unzipped a fresh version of the game, put in the BoneMod and now it works! My bad everyone but now it's saved for future coomers.
It's my fault for not using or thinking about using a fresh install, but that should probably be saved in the README.
Is there anyway to play with the mod and a English Patch at the same time?
No problem, just install the XUnity Auto Translator in BepInEx

Nightfall12

May 11, 2020
Im actually a little surprised to see so many people think that BonedMod its too hard.
I absolutely love it, with the vanilla game the only way to see sex scenes was to just take your hands off the keyboard and let it happen. With BonedMod now it can happen "naturally", it feels like part of the gameplay and that, in my opinion, makes it way hotter.
Yeah, sure, the mod makes the game harder, thats the point. It does force you to change your playstyle a little, but it doesnt take long to get used to it.
I've cleared the game with version 1.00 of the mod and had a blast, and im by no means good at this type of game, just took a bit of practice.

I love the mod and i really hope that it continues to get updated and expanded, because it has multiplied my enjoyment of the game by a LOT

KILLEROLOVE

Mar 24, 2022
How to make the whole parry anime parryable:
1. Use app like dySpy to open and edit Assembly-CSharp.dll under root\NightofRevenge_Data\Managed.
2. Find parry under class playercon and make it like this:
private void parry()
{
if (this.Parry)
{
this.state = "PARRY";
this.loopanim = false;
this.imagetime = 1f; (lower this to 0.5f if you want to make the parry anime much longer.)
this.parrynow = true; (this is the added line to make it parryable from the start of the parry anime.)
}
}
3. Fine OnEvent under class playercon and locate and add one single line:
if (this.Parry)
{
if (e.Data.name == "END")
{
this.parrynow = false; (this is the only added line, do not touch anything else. This is to end the parry prop.)
this.Parry = false;
}

4. Save the file and play. Now go and check those sick parry anime with ease!

Edit 1: Sometimes the parry prop never ends like you active a god mode, just parry in blank to restore back to normal.

Last edited:

toastfucker123

Feb 20, 2021
This game got any costume mods? lol
I expected there to at least be the bunnysuit for basegame. But I wouldn't mind having a temporary mod for when I want to use the bunnysuit or other costumes like nude

Reactions: ob123
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes