BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
I do enjoy seeing feedback from people who are thoughtful and not toxic pieces of shit.
You did receive quite a bit of positive, thoughtful feedback on numerous occasions from at least a dozen people who have been nothing but appreciative, but you kept replying with a condescending attitude and now you're upset a similar tone is being taken with you lmao, what did you expect?

No one's trying to force you to change it, literally everyone has said that it's your mod and you're free to do whatever you want with it, and no one has 'begged' for anything, either. You shouldn't live in fantasy land, and you also shouldn't expect everyone to have read every single post regarding the mod to know your stance on potential changes.

Last edited:

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
OP, OP, OP, OP, OP, OP, OP, OP, OP, OP, OP, OP, OP, OP, OP, O-MOTHER-FUCKING-P! Seriously, so many jackasses refuse to do the sensible thing and look at the first page for a simple changelog when the damn version number changes and jump straight into asking the same dumbass question over and over and over and over again. Hot damn, too many people looking to be spoon fed basic information around these forums that LOOKING AT THE OP usually fixes.
Welcome to F95, where no one knows how to use the search bar, nor know how to read the OP.

555.erpie

May 25, 2019
changelog needs to be updated
OP, OP, OP, OP, OP, OP, OP, OP, OP, OP, OP, OP, OP, OP, OP, O-MOTHER-FUCKING-P! Seriously, so many jackasses refuse to do the sensible thing and look at the first page for a simple changelog when the damn version number changes and jump straight into asking the same dumbass question over and over and over and over again. Hot damn, too many people looking to be spoon fed basic information around these forums that LOOKING AT THE OP usually fixes.

View attachment 2243731

lightspeed77

Jan 21, 2018
Yeah to be crystal clear to anybody who wants to try my mod out. It is not made for you. It is a hobby and I do whatever I want with it. It is free too. There are a lot of beggars out here and they sure as fuck don't get to be choosers too. I don't see them making design proposals or writing a single line of code so I'm helping them understand their worth because I don't actually have to appeal to anybody. I'm not out here selling anything. If I see something that looks good and I feel like I want to work on the mod, I may incorporate the changes. I do enjoy seeing feedback from people who are thoughtful and not toxic pieces of shit.

Your brain is an echo chamber.
I really do enjoy the mod vastly, the grabbing mechanic, pregnancy chance, its all really fun and elevates this dark tale. I know its probably a lot to ask if there's any way to increase the escape chance, or probs cause I'm not fully understanding, is there a more reliable way to break free? I read the instructions and as mentioned, less stamina consumed over a longer wait time = higher escape chance, but I'm finding myself in animation loops on the first bandits. Again, I might be doing it wrong or, as your mod descriptions says, I could be highly unlucky. Love everything else for sure and its the only not-really-a-complaint I can think of, otherwise your mod makes this game SS+ tier!

Reactions: Severthe

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
I really do enjoy the mod vastly, the grabbing mechanic, pregnancy chance, its all really fun and elevates this dark tale. I know its probably a lot to ask if there's any way to increase the escape chance, or probs cause I'm not fully understanding, is there a more reliable way to break free? I read the instructions and as mentioned, less stamina consumed over a longer wait time = higher escape chance, but I'm finding myself in animation loops on the first bandits. Again, I might be doing it wrong or, as your mod descriptions says, I could be highly unlucky. Love everything else for sure and its the only not-really-a-complaint I can think of, otherwise your mod makes this game SS+ tier!
the best way to escape is to spam your key like a retard if you don't escape, wait like 10 seconds and do it again

Reactions: BigBiggieBig

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020

Dev made a post a while ago, in which, to apologize for his bad health, he released the soundtrack for free. In the same post this madlad wrote that apparently he has ideas for a new work (don't know if he means additional content for NoR, or a completely new game) and he "would like to proceed with the work while taking care of my body."

I don't remember anyone making a post about this so I decided to do it myself. Sorry if this post was already shared here.
Good to know he did not lost his ideas:sneaky:

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
Yeah, tbf to boned though, I do understand that a lot of feedback from players is often braindead and totally useless, and that game dev by committee always ends up a clusterfuck, so I understand boned's defensiveness. I do think the mod would greatly benefit though from boned drawing more of a distinction between satisfying-to-overcome difficulty, and just-plain-not-fun difficulty.

An update on this idea. I was thinking more about it, and tying escape to enemy animations would be a metric fuckton of work. So perhaps a better non-rng idea would be a system like: Guaranteed escape if player at max stamina, but with every repeated rape/grab within a certain time-frame the rate at which stamina recovers becomes slower and slower until insemination is guaranteed. Something like that could maybe be an improvement while still punishing the player for bad play.

Anyway, it's boned's mod, so I don't expect my or other's suggestions to be implemented if boned doesn't like them. But just thought I'd put it out there. Inb4 "someone already suggested this". I cba reading through weeks worth of pages of this thread lol
" lot of feedback from players is often braindead and totally useless, and that game dev by committee always ends up a clusterfuck "
That's called community feedback, and any sane game/mod maker should listen to players, and honestly, most of the times players have a good ideas.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
I´m stuck at Area 11 . . . how do I get to area 12???

Also, why can´t I purchase any stuff of the merchant in the Town?

How Do I get any costumes in game?

Ps: And why are there certain things "not implemented" yet? Isn´t the Game finished? I have version 0.54 . . .

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I´m stuck at Area 11 . . . how do I get to area 12???

Also, why can´t I purchase any stuff of the merchant in the Town?

How Do I get any costumes in game?

Ps: And why are there certain things "not implemented" yet? Isn´t the Game finished? I have version 0.54 . . .
Maybe consider downloading the newest version... The current version 1.0.6 in the first post, no idea where you downloaded 0.54 unless you had it sitting around on your computer for a while now, or it was in some random post.

There's also a 1.0.7 version, which is linked as autotranslator in the first post, which I assume is just bug fixes compared to 1.0.6, but it also includes a cheat.

If you have at least version 1 (or whatever the first full release version was) the shop can be used to buy a couple of costumes and boss themed weapons.

Also, since you facepalmed my previous post I assume you don't know what I was actually talking about. I was talking about a mod that Bone made and posted here, which changes the enemy grab and escape mechanics, as well as pregnancy. In the unmodded game you only need to hit the attack key once.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Maybe consider downloading the newest version... The current version 1.0.6 in the first post, no idea where you downloaded 0.54 unless you had it sitting around on your computer for a while now, or it was in some random post.

There's also a 1.0.7 version, which is linked as autotranslator in the first post, which I assume is just bug fixes compared to 1.0.6, but it also includes a cheat.

If you have at least version 1 (or whatever the first full release version was) the shop can be used to buy a couple of costumes and boss themed weapons.

Also, since you facepalmed my previous post I assume you don't know what I was actually talking about. I was talking about a mod that Bone made and posted here, which changes the enemy grab and escape mechanics, as well as pregnancy. In the unmodded game you only need to hit the attack key once.

Thanks!

Also: Why would anyone wanna change that in the first place??? This isn´t supposed to be a Souls Game, this is a Hentai Game . . .
Also, what changed with Pregnancy??? Big fan of that in Hentai! +.+

Also: What is Auto Translator? (as obvious as it may sound)

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Thanks!

Also: Why would anyone wanna change that in the first place??? This isn´t supposed to be a Souls Game, this is a Hentai Game . . .
Also, what changed with Pregnancy??? Big fan of that in Hentai! +.+

Also: What is Auto Translator? (as obvious as it may sound)
Well, that's a personal preference for everyone. I personally think having a more difficult escape / grab system could improve the game, since otherwise there's no real risk when attempting a virgin run. That mod goes to far in increasing the difficulty, but that's just my opinion.

The base game has a pregnancy status effect, caused by (IIRC) 2 enemies, and not much else. There's a different sprite when pregnant, and there's a short birth animation. It's only slime type enemies that cause it. The mod allows all enemies to cause pregnancy, but the birthed is still the slime enemy the base game gives.

The is a plugin that allows unity games to have their text put through google translate (or other online services) as you're playing the game. Normally unity games require a lot more work to translate without having access to the source code, so this allows for just released games to have a translation faster. When you're playing the game you'll see the Japanese text appear and (depending on internet speed) have it change to English after the translation is completed.

You can also have someone manually edit the translations the autotranslator gets to have a better result. The current version posted has it pre-installed, so you don't really need to worry about it.

Severthe

Aug 17, 2019
" lot of feedback from players is often braindead and totally useless, and that game dev by committee always ends up a clusterfuck "
That's called community feedback, and any sane game/mod maker should listen to players, and honestly, most of the times players have a good ideas.
Okay, fair, I was being hyperbolic.

To be more specific, community feedback is helpful in judging whether or not the game experience is working well. That's absolutely true. I'm going to disagree a bit on the "most of the times players have good ideas" statement, though.

Some players will have good ideas, for sure. But a lot of the time players aren't a great source of actual ideas for how to fix the issues in a game, imo. The problem is, your average player can tell really well what they do and don't enjoy, and they can communicate that well to a dev: "This level sucked," or, "This weapon is super powerful and really fun, but this other one is totally useless and I never use it." But if you tried to crowdsource the solution to those problems from the community, your game would just turn into a clusterfuck of different systems and styles of gameplay catering to all sorts of types of players.

So it's important for a dev to be firm in holding the game on a straight course with their own creative vision and taste, and not get sucked into pandering to players who whine about things that just aren't to their own personal taste. This is something that can absolutely happen if a dev listens to the community too closely, and so because of that I can understand why boned is defensive about people complaining about difficulty. Boned obviously loves games that are ultra-fucking, I'm-going-to-break-my-controller-in-rage hard, and some people will give negative feedback only because they have different tastes in difficulty level, not necessarily because there's something wrong with the mod as boned envisions it.

But, some community feedback can be absolutely spot-on in pinpointing areas where a game/mod is actually, for real going wrong and needs addressing. I do think though that a dev needs to take community feedback with caution, and not sacrifice their own vision just to people please. Some game experiences will strike a perfect note for a niche group of players, and annoy the fuck out of the 99% of other people. And if that's what the dev(s) is deliberately going for, then hey, all power to them.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Well, that's a personal preference for everyone. I personally think having a more difficult escape / grab system could improve the game, since otherwise there's no real risk when attempting a virgin run. That mod goes to far in increasing the difficulty, but that's just my opinion.

The base game has a pregnancy status effect, caused by (IIRC) 2 enemies, and not much else. There's a different sprite when pregnant, and there's a short birth animation. It's only slime type enemies that cause it. The mod allows all enemies to cause pregnancy, but the birthed is still the slime enemy the base game gives.

The is a plugin that allows unity games to have their text put through google translate (or other online services) as you're playing the game. Normally unity games require a lot more work to translate without having access to the source code, so this allows for just released games to have a translation faster. When you're playing the game you'll see the Japanese text appear and (depending on internet speed) have it change to English after the translation is completed.

You can also have someone manually edit the translations the autotranslator gets to have a better result. The current version posted has it pre-installed, so you don't really need to worry about it.
Aww, kind of a Shame there are still only 2 types of Pregnancy Things . . .

Reactions: edgartheslayer

xghg

Jun 29, 2020
I don't know why, but I still have it censored, I downloaded both the new NoR 1.06 and the match without censorship, then I replaced the files, I turned on the game and the censorship was there all the time. Does censorship only apply to new characters, or should it be deleted entirely?

molotow

May 2, 2018
And despite game beeing "finished", will it get any more updates, or 1.07 is definitive version? What are future plans for game?

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
Does anyone know how to spawn specific enemies in-game? I think it can be done with cheat engine but I'm too dumb to figure it out.
I want to create certain scenes in ver0.32 (using the animation mod that Krongorka made)
What you're asking for is actually quite a high-tier CE magic and I doubt a lot of people have done it in any game. Since it is a unity-based project, you are somewhat lucky to have something in common with other games of this kind. You'd need to find out the basic spawning process for any game in Unity and go from there.
It took me some time but I was able to do it, thanks for the advice!
I had to use bepinex sinai unity explorer, once you find the enemy units its a piece of cake
Here I leave one of the scenes that I wanted to recreate, it was not 100% as I wanted but it is close, now that I have the knowledge I can surely improve it
Too bad the animation mod doesn't work in the current version (and I'm too dumb to modify it)
View attachment unknown-58_2.webm

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes