apooooo

May 12, 2017
hey im using the prepatched and modded v1.07 uploaded by ktoloco. i just beat the bandit boss and when i interact with the diary right after freeing the trapped girl my game just locks up and refuses to progress. how do i fix this?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
hey im using the prepatched and modded v1.07 uploaded by ktoloco. i just beat the bandit boss and when i interact with the diary right after freeing the trapped girl my game just locks up and refuses to progress. how do i fix this?
Go back a little bit, there's another thing to interact with...

<Blank!>

Jul 17, 2017
I hope D-lis loves his daughter with all his heart and that she never experiences such a dark and cruel world as Aradia's
You and your drama over and over... I begin to think that you just like trolling around which is not funny btw. Because, how can someone make the misstake to mix reality and fiction, to me its just impossible except you are in a psychose. So i think you are just trolling around. To be fair, wtv the fiction, same for trolling, pretending that his daughter could have the same experience than a fiction game is (...) <------. Guess it. Happy trolling again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: derakino999

DevilSpear96

Aug 2, 2021
I can't use some of the items in the inventory, like the Witch's Elixier or some named Ideas. Their menu just won't open. Is there a workaround for that?
I'm using 1.06(Uncensored&Unmodded)

update: Those can be used later in the game
Fuck, I bought from Cien page. I'll have to figure out how to get the uncensored version somehow. The uncensored material in the demos was excellent, but I didn't know the full game could be available thus. It wasn't mentioned on his patreon unless I just have shit attention.

DevilSpear96

Aug 2, 2021
Thanks!

Also: Why would anyone wanna change that in the first place??? This isn´t supposed to be a Souls Game, this is a Hentai Game . . .
Also, what changed with Pregnancy??? Big fan of that in Hentai! +.+

Also: What is Auto Translator? (as obvious as it may sound)
I always thought the Koonsoft mechanic was hot. You begin running out of strength and eventually you just have to give up and accept that she IS going to be fucked and there's nothing she can do about it. Something about watching her health just tick away as the enemy has fun just makes it so much more "gushhhhh." It would be prudent for dev's to put that in the config menu for the player to decide, though. Even just having a setting for each attribute could allow we masochists to gradually make it harder for us to get through as we build skills and to treat ourselves to the occasional "no hope" challenge.
A masterpiece such as this should not only be sequeled soon, but updated ad astra. D-Lis should live a very comfortable life for his most considerate contribution to the world of weebs. Salute!

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Yeah I know the event is near the boxes but when I interact with the diary my game just zooms in and I don't even see the pages. I'm not able to click out and am thus softlocked
Hit E key to advance the diary, Space to exit it.

No idea why you're softlocked in the diary if you are), other than something being wrong with your download. But if you can continue on to the chapel anyway, then you're not stuck. The diary is not required to advance the game.

Kratherozh

Aug 23, 2017
Does anyone know how to enter this area?
I saw a guy on youtube who enters reacting to an "event" button but doesn't come out and I don't know how to access
descarga.png

n3orz

Sep 30, 2019
It's cause that includes the uncensored assets mod, which is designed for v1.06. It still uncensors stuff in v1.07, but locks up when you open any of the dairies.

Ergast

May 31, 2017
What do I have to do to be able to exit?
Press the jump button. If you used the mouse and clicked anything that isn't an item or a menu option, click in any menu option and them spam jump until you get out of the menu.

I guess that's what you are asking. The menu is a bit clunky and it did caught me by surprise a few times.

zarulhisham

Dec 7, 2022
NoR Uncensored Assets for v1.06

>>DOWNLOAD <<

Alternatively, you can check out GranTurboAutismo's package HERE with my assets + mosaic remover and machine translation already applied.

Game not included.

This will only work for NoR 1.06, it will not work for v1.05. Maybe I'll make a v1.05 version another day.

This is a basic de-censoring pack that removes the baked-in mosaic censorship on the vanilla sprites. It contains no mods or cheats for those who want a regular vanilla play-through with uncensored assets. Requires a mosaic overlay remover like the BepInEx one attached to this post to work, which may not play well with other mods or translations. Non-BepInEx mosaic removers may or may not be added in the future.

Contents:

-Asset files that replace the baked-in mosaic censorship found in the vanilla game, lovingly crafted by myself and Quaking_Nuts
-Every modified sprite sheet in raw .png format to be used however you want
-A special optional sharedassets file that swaps the first unlockable bonus costume model with a (kinda shitty)
-An incredible map by Kek1245

Installation:

-Copy all sharedassets files from the Uncensored Assetfiles folder into your NightofRevenge_Data folder, and replace all existing files
-If you wish to install the Bunnysuit mod, complete the step above, then overwrite the sharedassets2.assets file with the one in the BONUS Bunnysuit folder. BACKUP THE FILE BEFORE OVERWRITING.

Installing BepInEx Mosaic Remover:

Yes, I know, it fucks up the particles, and I know it fucks up translations, but I'm still waiting on a mod-free mosaic remover that edits the Assembly-CSharp, so it'll have to do for now.

-Download
-Place the contents of the .zip file into the same folder as your NoR .exe
-Run the game, then quit out of the game
-New folders should now be available in the BepInEx folder. Place DumbRendererDemosaic.dll in the BepInEx/plugins folder.
(Sometimes this file pops a single false positive on Virustotal from some no-name AV suite, run your own scan if you want to be cautious.)

Let me know if you notice any major fuckups or significant graphical screw-ups (pieces with ugly outline glow) and I'll do a quick patch if I missed anything. The Bunnysuit mod is kind of shitty and I won't be fixing gaps in the model, mostly because it's more-or-less impossible. (the sprite sheet it too cramped to resize)
Bro can help how to install bunny suit? I keep make it ..still not workit

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes