derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
I can run the game, but it seems like it doesn't get ANY input even on the controller .
I can only look at the menu screen.
that happened to me when i mixed reipatcher and bepinex and the game was effectively so fucked i had to do a fresh reinstall

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Wow, this game is really that moddable?! Judging from the posts here, it seems like this almost reaches Skyrim/Sims/Fallout levels of modding greatness

Explorer7

May 11, 2022
Sorry not sorry

View attachment 2339003

rockfly
I guess I'll prefer a PM here, just not to flood this topic with these random edits :) As for actual redrawing I think there are still some censored sprites here and there that wasn't fixed by the uncensor which was released here for 1.0.6 if I'm not mistaken.

As for that 0.32 animation there are some good news and some bad news. The good news are I have sources for animation itself. Bad news, however:
- Assembly-Csharp.dll must be edited, so if you'll use custom mods it won't work. There are custom spine controller script which makes new sequences possible.
- I made these animation edits on a later spine version (because at the time it was less prone to crashes), which sometimes cause issues for animation itself - Dlis use a lot of 'bone constraints' which works as intended for version 3.4.02 but not correctly in others. Most notable issues are incorrect leg/chain movements.
- I used wrong spine settings in the past for my edits (lack of knowledge on my side) so I might even need to redo these edits with correct settings on 3.4.02. Much fun, not a lot of time to spare. 'Sigh'.

I'll check some stuff about it later and maybe I'll share spine and code as is, so people can use it for 'future ports' if needed.

Sorry, how do i install and input this mod ?

iced_259

Sep 25, 2022
I ran into an annoying glitch at the first level the after defeating the first boss when I pick up the diary the game freeze
Like REALLY, you think the creator of this would've made sure that the first level works
Any help to fix this would be grateful

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

pentane

Nov 8, 2020
so what is the author up to now, i cant translate the pages for some reason but i cant find any post anywhere after 2022

joey64

Mar 25, 2019
I ran into an annoying glitch at the first level the after defeating the first boss when I pick up the diary the game freeze
Like REALLY, you think the creator of this would've made sure that the first level works
Still having trouble with this. Nobody answered when I asked, so I dunno.

• Yay, new update!

nb097

Oct 25, 2019
Still having trouble with this. Nobody answered when I asked, so I dunno.
This has been posted many, MANY times in this thread. Don't use the download in the OP that just says Win. Download the one that says Win(Bug Fixed).

This is not an issue with the game developer's original creation. The modified version supplied under the Win links are what is broken (specifically the files modified by users here to remove censoring). This is fixed in the (Bug Fixed) download links while still being uncensored.

If you had searched this thread for "diary bug" or likely many other variations, you would have seen this already.

namastesta

Sep 1, 2019
not really, it is possible to edit the combat and certain mechanics but when it comes to putting 100% new things (enemies and animations) we are quite limited.
why is that? what makes modifying mechanics so much easier than adding new enemies & animations other than it seems like more/harder(?) work?

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
why is that? what makes modifying mechanics so much easier than adding new enemies & animations other than it seems like more/harder(?) work?
Are.... are you seriously asking that or just trying to keep the conversation going? Modifying mechanics is simple because of the fact that to can tweak some variables here and there. Adding new enemies and animations takes far more time and effort due the art assets, rigging the bones, creating/finding/syncing the animations. I'm just giving the quick and dirty answer from what I've seen.

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
it's a bit complicated to explain well but basically you can't add something new without overwriting something already existing (at least with animations).

advances have been made as with the BGT level editor but it is still limited what you can do with it.

namastesta

Sep 1, 2019
Are.... are you seriously asking that or just trying to keep the conversation going? Modifying mechanics is simple because of the fact that to can tweak some variables here and there. Adding new enemies and animations takes far more time and effort due the art assets, rigging the bones, creating/finding/syncing the animations. I'm just giving the quick and dirty answer from what I've seen.
I am sincerely asking, but I should have asked my question better. I know there is a lot of work going into animation. I've been trying my hand at basic pixel animation and its hard.

But are there any technical limitations with the game that would limit the ability to add new enemies & animation? or is it just the work of actually designing good enemies and animations?

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
I am sincerely asking, but I should have asked my question better. I know there is a lot of work going into animation. I've been trying my hand at basic pixel animation and its hard.

But are there any technical limitations with the game that would limit the ability to add new enemies & animation? or is it just the work of actually designing good enemies and animations?
Nephilim50 answered your question right above you.

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
I'm trying to get the NoReromod running, but I'm having an issue where Bepinex simply refuses to load up?
I have attempted to run as admin, use pixeldrain Bepinex downloads provided in this thread already, tried all 3 of the downloads from the main page but I just cannot get the mod to boot up.

Naturally a bepinex folder is already there with the downloads at the start, but no config file is being made and no console pops up when I run the game.

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
looks like newest tweet was about 11 months ago?
the twitter is on the front page of this thread, and the newest post is on jun 10, so honestly idk how you can see a twitter page whoever it is that last post is 11 months ago, either that or you are just bad at math

pentane

Nov 8, 2020
the twitter is on the front page of this thread, and the newest post is on jun 10, so honestly idk how you can see a twitter page whoever it is that last post is 11 months ago, either that or you are just bad at math
maybe because im not signed in? because i dont see that post, gotcha thank you

4.50 star(s) 78 Votes