Quaking_Nuts

Mar 28, 2018
Hi, it's been a while. I haven't reuploaded my mod since zippyshare went down so here you go.

Gloxnia

Jul 12, 2017

incogcogcog

Jan 2, 2023
Some plot/theme analysis, all spoilers. Everything about Night of Revenge fits together...from the intentional cruelty inflicted upon our heroine, to the fact that we as players get off on her agony, and so much more...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello,

I played through the game without getting raped once. I was honestly disgusted with the unnecessary rape aspects, simply just wanting to enjoy a well made souls-game.

The story, the gameplay, the soundtrack, just everything about that game, expect for the rape and stuff, is amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed my playthrough and often find myself desperately searching the internet to find the composer or composers of the outstanding soundtrack.

Cheers,

incogcogcog

12Sparklepony34

Mar 12, 2023
Modding

Hi, I am having trouble hunting down each and every mod to make the 1.0.7 a better experience. Would anyone be kind enough to guide me to a place where I can find them all together or provide me with a links to each individually? Perhaps it could also help newer players find what they are looking for as navigating over three hundred pages of discussion is a whole task. Thanks in advance.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Hello,

I played through the game without getting raped once. I was honestly disgusted with the unnecessary rape aspects, simply just wanting to enjoy a well made souls-game.

The story, the gameplay, the soundtrack, just everything about that game, expect for the rape and stuff, is amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed my playthrough and often find myself desperately searching the internet to find the composer or composers of the outstanding soundtrack.

Cheers,

incogcogcog
Thank you so much for your kind message. It means more to me than I can express, that there can be players like you.

I will never forget her

Nanna95

Feb 6, 2019
Well here is the guide as promised, remember that I am not an expert on the subject and I'm sure there are better methods but this is what has worked for me.
if you know something to improve this guide, please let me know.

This guide will explain step by step how to search for enemy/mobs/scene data and spawn them wherever you want to create custom scenarios like this one:
View attachment 2421163

let's get started!

first you will need a couple of things:
and
if you have problems installing it use this BepInEx+UnityExplorer just put the contents of the .7z file inside the game folder and it should work.

is also recommended that you have a saved game at the end of the game, because to get the data of what we are looking for we have to go to the map where it spawns.

Obtaining the data:
we go to the map where the mob/scene we want is located, in this example let's say I want the data of the girls of the ranch, open Object Explorer, in the "Scene:" tab select the level
View attachment 2421243

the background mob usually have the name "slave", "mob" or "trap" so in the box we type "mob" and see what's there, an easy way to verify that this is the data you are looking for is to click on the squares, if it disappears from the map then this is it.
(note that it is not necessary to see the mob/scene to appear in the results, you just have to be in the level)
View attachment 2421268

now we need to select the dependencies or "parents" of the mobs, without that we won't be able to spawn them in other maps
View attachment 2421278
click on each of them and you should have something like this, now go to the flags part and select HideAndDontSave on each of the things you have in the inspector, otherwise when you leave the map they will disappear.
View attachment 2421287

Spawning the data:
for this we go to the level we want and look for the coordinates of where we want to spawn it, an easy way is to look for our coordinates.
search "player" in Object Explorer and it should be there (it's almost always in the "Common" Scene but sometimes you have to look in the others).
View attachment 2421322
View attachment 2421327

now go to the mob data tab and click on "Instantiate", this will create a copy of the mob
in the mob tab paste your coordinates and with the 2 sliders marked you can change the location to your liking.
View attachment 2421337

and with that we can create, arrange or multiply as many mobs as we want!
View attachment 2421347
View attachment 2421350

with enemies this is much easier, just go to the map where they are, open Object Explorer and in class filter type and select "UnityEngine.GameObject", type the name (it can be just a part of the name) and click on search
select the one that does not contain ERO or (Clone) in its name.
View attachment 2421358
to verify that you got the correct enemy data check if it says "Asset/Resource" and if it has something called attack at the bottom.
never take data starting with "GA", they are gallery data and do not work on the maps.
View attachment 2421371
now it's the same, go to the map you want and spawn as many as you like
View attachment 2421383

in order to put mobs/scenes in the background you need the data of something already in the background
in this case the data of this girl:
View attachment 2421393
go to MeshRender and find these 2 values
View attachment 2421395 View attachment 2421403

copy and paste them in the same file of our mob and that's it!
View attachment 2421425
sometimes you have to do the same "RenderMesh" process with data 0 and 1 to make it work.

If you lose sight of the data, everything you have spawned appears in the Common tab.
View attachment 2421446

and that's all! I hope that with this information you can recreate the scenarios you have longed for!
if you create something interesting you better share it!
there's a way to upload the game + mod directly?

butwhole

Oct 22, 2017
the games ret###d(im an idiot) i defeated this aradia bitch 4 times already on hard mode because i thought i was pressing the wrong thing at the choice but it turned out i can't make this choice because my karma is maxed or something fuck this i wasted 50 min of my life XD

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes