bgtbbb

Mar 3, 2021
I'm trying to get the NoReromod running, but I'm having an issue where Bepinex simply refuses to load up?
I have attempted to run as admin, use pixeldrain Bepinex downloads provided in this thread already, tried all 3 of the downloads from the main page but I just cannot get the mod to boot up.

Naturally a bepinex folder is already there with the downloads at the start, but no config file is being made and no console pops up when I run the game.
It would help if you showed me your folder structure. What is in the root folder and whats in your bepinex folder?

iced_259

Sep 25, 2022
Fixing some reported bugs. Added some small features

NoREroMod v0.11.3

### v0.11.3

- Added config for normal and elite enemy poise values
- Added MP damage to certain ero animations
- Fixed exp drain config times
- Fixed sp lose on guard configs settings

Features:

Install & Config Instructions:

Older Patch Notes:

Project is open source

Check it out here:
Hey I only see her give birth to the green slime how do I get the ooze birth?

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
It would help if you showed me your folder structure. What is in the root folder and whats in your bepinex folder?
Exactly as your instructions dictate, download from the first page, put bepinex NOReromod.dll in bepinex plugins folder, and start game. Root game folder, BepinEx folder, then Plugins and config folder shown below after running game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bgtbbb

Mar 3, 2021
Exactly as your instructions dictate, download from the first page, put bepinex NOReromod.dll in bepinex plugins folder, and start game. Root game folder, BepinEx folder, then Plugins and config folder shown below after running game.

Weird, that seems about right...
Whats the contents of the BepInEx/LogOutput.txt file?
Do you see any line that reads "[Info : NoREroMod] Plugin NoREroMod is loaded!"?

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
Weird, that seems about right...
Whats the contents of the BepInEx/LogOutput.txt file?
Do you see any line that reads "[Info : NoREroMod] Plugin NoREroMod is loaded!"?
I'm frankly not even sure if it's loading up, consider i tried to run the game today before taking this log file.

davicunhapinto

Aug 15, 2023
Edit Aradia default skin
View attachment 2832440
this is a step-by-step guide to edit the default Aradia skin to your liking without being limited to the .png dimensions and sprite borders.

Necessary tools:
import and export game files
Spine Pro v3.8.75 (WIN) create/edit animations (cracked version!)
make the file (.json) made by spine 3.8 compatible with the game ( )
Skin files and Spine project

Getting started:

first make sure you have enabled the option to view file extensions.
Windows 8 and 10:
  1. Open File Explorer (open any folder).
  2. Click the View tab.
  3. Select "File name extension"
  4. Optionally, you can enable Hidden items.
  5. Filename extensions will now be visible.
View attachment 2832001

Now download "Skin files and Spine project" and unzip.

From Spine open the file "Aradia_baseSkin.spine".
View attachment 2832018

If this happens you have to give it the path to the images, click on "images" and browse to the "img" folder of the project.
View attachment 2832024

everything should be visible now!
here I recommend disabling the option to view and interact with the bones since any alteration causes the animations to have errors and it is very easy to alter them by accident.
View attachment 2832071

Editing:

to identify the parts you want to modify click on them and look for their name and the image with the same name

View attachment 2832105 View attachment 2832106

with your image editor of preference make your changes and overwrite the image.
Spine scans the image folder for changes so that any edits will be immediately visible.
View attachment 2832153 View attachment 2832170

remember also to apply the changes to the other skins!
View attachment 2832186

some sprites are only visible in the middle of certain animations, it is advisable to watch some animation to see the progress and which images to edit.
View attachment 2832188

Exporting and importing

Once you are happy with the changes, go to the export option, make sure that "Pretty Print", "Nonessential Data" and "Texture Atlas" are checked
View attachment 2832217

that should generate these 3 files
View attachment 2832223

use Skeleton Viewer 3.8.99 on the .json file we generated to make it compatible with the game, without this the edits do not work.
here is a video explaining how to use it:
after this make sure to add the .txt extension to the .atlas and .json files

now open the file "skeleton.json.txt" and look for "bone13".
View attachment 2832239

replace the 4 "transform": "noRotationOrReflection" with "inheritRotation": false

and save changes

View attachment 2832252

the process of importing is a bit complicated and it is much easier to see it than to explain it in writing so here is a video of how to use AssetsBundleExtractor

path id 143, Texture2D: skeleton.png
path id 281, TextAsset: skeleton.json.txt
path id 322, TextAsset: skeleton.atlas.txt

and that's it, with this you have the basic knowledge to edit the aradia base skin!

special thanks to Krongorka for the technical support and ArchPhaeton for the edited assets!
Does it work for version 1.0.7?

bgtbbb

Mar 3, 2021
I'm frankly not even sure if it's loading up, consider i tried to run the game today before taking this log file.
Yes, the plugin doesn't seem to be loading.
Are you using the Win (Bug Fix) download from the op? I just test on a fresh install and noreromod v0.11.3, works fine. Could be your antivirus/malware blocking the dll file?
What I'm asking is. Is the black ooze birth also featured, or is it just the green slime birth?
Black ooze preg hasn't been changed from the base game, its only used for ooze traps. Every preg added by the mod will use the green slime animation

Reactions: iced_259

iced_259

Sep 25, 2022
Yes, the plugin doesn't seem to be loading.
Are you using the Win (Bug Fix) download from the op? I just test on a fresh install and noreromod v0.11.3, works fine. Could be your antivirus/malware blocking the dll file?

Black ooze preg hasn't been changed from the base game, its only used for ooze traps. Every preg added by the mod will use the green slime animation
Have you thought about adding the black ooze birth to mod like a 50/50 chance either slime or black ooze birth?

davicunhapinto

Aug 15, 2023
Are there mods for NoR that modify the UI portrait and H scenes to correspond with the alt costumes if you switch to one? If not someones gotta do that because that'd be cool.
I would love to do that. While tinkering with the game files, I noticed that the extra costumes look very similar to the default outfit except for the color.

Yomiie

May 8, 2020
been a while and sheesh is this game full version or completed? always check update cien and twitter by D-Lis

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes