ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
Shame the cleric beast just kills her.

Also are there any good int weapon? I just got the incense staff and it kind of sucks.

Last edited:

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
bgtbbb hello, just want to ask, is there a list of enemies available for birthing system? I think every time the birthing scene happen, only slime comes out

Last edited:

Dkza0

Nov 30, 2019
Just had an idea for traps, would it be reasonably doable to make them invisible until they get you ? Most traps are really hard to fall for unknowingly so this could add a surprise element.

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
Hi,I'm new, sry but it was hard to look for them.

Found most so decided to help others along with links.
I'm just a bit confused why most mods are breaking on 1.07, counldn't find the "lite big convict" mod.
Everything seems to be working in both 1.06 and 1.07.

Base games+uncensors+en MTL
1.06(most mods work on this one than on 1.07)
1.07(might wanna reset controls to default, they come set to arrow keys, some mods require edits to work)

TL
1.06 Partial non-mtl translation

Uncensored Assets by Quaking_Nuts and Omp123
- Default armor (Bunny suit) Swap

Mods (extra/swapped animations)
-Big Convict : Alternative Soft Bad End animation (for 1.07 delete BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Uncensored \s_DOREIBIG_ERO_.png )
-Lite Big Convict : Alternative Animation (removed Soft bad end reset)
-Minotaur : Big Breast
-Bandage Beast : Canine - a - ifed (actually wolf looking) (for 1.07 delete BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Uncensored \s_MDogERO_.png)
-Mino+Wolf mod (for 1.07 delete BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Uncensored \s_MDogERO_.png)

Gameplay mods
Bone mod - Sex Attack Mode (will make some bosses near impossible)
bgtbbb's Ero mod (makes you weaker the more you're fucked)(check his posts for the latest version, or join the discord, he updates too often and always requires relinking here )

UI mods
Big O Counter Mod : Pop ups for Gained Semen count, Climax Pop-up, etc etc
Another Gameplay mod: Stops Kidnap girls from disappearing when rescuing, Zoom-in +1 more time. (bundled with 1.06)

Cheats
-Cheat mod : Xp + God mode (bundled in base moded base games above)
-1.0.7 Cheat table
-Gallery unlock

Extra
-Modded Suzune unreleased animation
-Random amount of PNG's files throughout this thread

Mod Making Guides
By Nephilim50 :
-Spawning random assets in-game
-Sprite Editting for Spine/In-game animation (also shows how to fix broken mod animations that look like Picasso)

By Krongorka :
-Somewhere in this thread about modding

Discord link with mods/art/discussion and guides
from here, it says for the big convict mod alternate soft bad end "(for 1.0.7 .....)", does this mod actually work for 1.0.7? bcs from krongorka's post himself it says for 1.0.6

also what exactly is the plugins/ModImages ? Bcs mine doesn't have that, will that be a problem? Though my game does look uncensored, I think

Last edited:
Reactions: doomanatrix

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
from here, it says for the big convict mod alternate soft bad end "(for 1.0.7 .....)", does this mod actually work for 1.0.7? bcs from krongorka's post himself it says for 1.0.6

also what exactly is the plugins/ModImages ? Bcs mine doesn't have that, will that be a problem? Though my game does look uncensored, I think
Keep in mind that to see that soft bad end you have to sit through three orgasms, her leg position gives it away when you hit the third.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Is there a link to this game that's already translated into English? I've already been through the forum and read so much crap about the bepinex auto translator, but it's not working. Though to be fair, I don't know how to make it work in the first place. I turn on the game, and wait, nothing happens. I go into options, and all symbols are empty. I go to new game, and there's japanese everywhere. I've downloaded several _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt files from around this forum and put them in BepInEx/Translation/En/Text, but that doesn't seem to do anything. How do I make this work? And barring that, does anyone have a copy of the game where the game itself is already translated instead of just a plugin that either isn't working, or I can't figure out how to start it working?

View attachment 2821979
View attachment 2821980
View attachment 2821981
View attachment 2821982
View attachment 2821983
So does anyone know of a fix for this? I have the same problem when running the game on my Mac using Wineskin

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I'll drop a pair of replies to 2 users here. I'm not sure if it's okay to double-post so I'll do it as a single post.

Fixing some reported bugs. Added some small features

NoREroMod v0.11.3

### v0.11.3

- Added config for normal and elite enemy poise values
- Added MP damage to certain ero animations
- Fixed exp drain config times
- Fixed sp lose on guard configs settings

Features:

Install & Config Instructions:

Older Patch Notes:

Project is open source

Check it out here:
NoREroMod is great, thanks for making it! :) I have ideas for 3 more tuning variables to add to give players more variety.

1) Add the EXP multiplier variable for normal enemies in the config file. It lets players opt for a different experience, from just making enemies more difficult and rewarding to making elites the most common unit and upgrading normal enemies to "angry" units who don't grapple for sex and thus focus more on dealing damage.

2 and 3) Add a base stamina cost for each attack, and a base stamina cost multiplier for each attack. This is to compliment the variables for dodge stamina cost and stamina regeneration - similar to how dodging is easy to spam and thus more popular than blocking and parrying, fast weapons with low stamina costs are more popular than heavy weapons. Making each weapon attack cost a base amount and offsetting this with a multiplier that by default reduces stamina costs could make heavier weapons have more appeal in a system that is against them. You can start the multipliers off neutral so players can opt into this balance change.

An alternative to the gameplay style of inverting stat strengths for elites and normal enemies in the CFG mentioned in var suggestion (1) is to open the grapple system to normal enemies and simply make them less likely to grab the player by requiring the player to be at low health and stamina and giving a longer period of grab immunity after escape.

are there any good int weapon? I just got the incense staff and it kind of sucks.
There are plenty of INT scaling weapons you can find in the world, but you can find more by getting twinkling chunks and slabs to unlock an alternate upgrade path for weapons, which often makes non-magical weapons into magical ones that scale off INT. One of your best choices that's strong at the start and holds up across the entire game is the weathered thrusting sword you find in the bandit camp; it starts as a shabby DEX scaled sword but secretly becomes a potent INT+DEX scaled holy element sword if upgraded on the 2nd path, and this can be done as soon as you find the dungeon in the cathedral since the torture officer women have a chance to drop twinkling chunks.

The sword deals great damage for how low its stamina cost per attack is, and the attacks come out decently fast too. The holy damage element on the sword boosts the damage you deal from holy element spells, which is great once you find the Sword of Praise spell from the maids in the basilica. This is why the book on the 2nd floor of your Parish hideout mentions that staff weapons (called trick weapons) boost an element's spell damage and their special upgrade path minorly boosts all types of spell damage: the elemental damage boost is universal across every weapon that deals damage in at least 1 of the 4 magical elements, and the trick weapons can unlock a passive multiplier that boosts magic damage on top of the elemental boost.

Due to a stat scaling bug there are some garbage weapons in this game; my tests done across archives with game versions 1.06 and 1.07 showed that weapons that say they scale in LCK (luck) never do, and some weapons that get INT added to their scaling on their special upgrade paths don't actually scale in INT. You can check for this bug by having Vendetta at your base refund your points, equip the weapon in question, then upgrade a stat that should scale with it. If the weapon's damage does not go up at all this means the weapon is bugged and doesn't actually scale in the stat as it should.

Reactions: Bulbanych

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
you still have the censored asset PNG btw, so I just a quick edit if you want to use the decensored asset from previous modders omp123 and Quaking_Nuts. I renamed it to match the one in the Bepis Uncensor Plugin so that it uses the decensored Sprite.

@Krongorka

any chance that you and Nephilim could merge the minotaur and wolf mod cleanly?
I already merged them (to the point that they both work together by grabbing Krongorka TextAsset and pasting it on the Wolf mod), but i'm unsure of which asset version you two used, and the edits you two did that changed the OG asset file.
For anyone curious about the DIRTY edit I've uploaded it

**Updated with Nephilim's wolfD upload**
Just curious, in this post's attachments, the dogEro png, you can actually see the xray or inner side of the vagina, why is that a thing, when the animation itself doesn't have see through feature?

xy90k

Jan 1, 2020
Fixing some reported bugs. Added some small features

NoREroMod v0.11.3

### v0.11.3

- Added config for normal and elite enemy poise values
- Added MP damage to certain ero animations
- Fixed exp drain config times
- Fixed sp lose on guard configs settings

Features:

Install & Config Instructions:

Older Patch Notes:

Project is open source

Check it out here:
Wow you're working faster than some of the game devs I've seen on here! I didn't expect the MP drain to get added this quickly!

If you want to expand the MP damage mechanic it would definitely also fit the red crawlers/nuns from the basilica area and "maybe" the drowning animation for the mermaid. Those are the only other enemies that come to mind when looking at the gallery aside from the ones you already implemented!

Thanks for the great work! Overall I'm really hopeful for the modding scene for this game from what I've seen so far.

nidokuro

Jul 13, 2021
I can run the game, but it seems like it doesn't get ANY input even on the controller .
I can only look at the menu screen.
Edit: fixed, I hide my h-games inside several folders so nobody can find them, for some reason when I put them back in the downloads folder it started working again:HideThePain:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes