asdxc11

Oct 22, 2020
Bro... it's not a virus... It's not gonna uncensor anything though, because the assets are still censored. Sorry.
Do you still have the file to download ? I don't mind the censored part, as long as it remove the mosiac at least.
Your effort is still appreciated by me.

specnoob

Mar 7, 2020
...is there no gallery? I'm pretty sure the final boss is in area 11, which I have beaten. But every entry in the gallery animation and game over are locked. In area 2, it seems like you can access the gallery when you interact with the bunk beds but the option does nothing.

Saika Totsuka

Apr 12, 2019
Im sorry if I'm really dumb and oblivious to this but can someone please tell me where the entrance to the ranch is?

NekoFemBouy

Nov 1, 2018
...is there no gallery? I'm pretty sure the final boss is in area 11, which I have beaten. But every entry in the gallery animation and game over are locked. In area 2, it seems like you can access the gallery when you interact with the bunk beds but the option does nothing.
https://f95zone.to/threads/night-of-revenge-v0-54-uncensored-d-lis.52284/post-9269513
I think this post had the full gallery, or at least, the animations with the last two entries unlocked. The .txt file goes into OtherConfigData.

H-sama

May 25, 2018
I've fixed the bug in the game menu when you patch the old translation, it's because of 2 words (淫乱値=Lewdness) that don't exist anymore in the final version that the text in it is a mess

I'm sorry if you have a little trouble understanding what I'm saying, I'm pretty bad at writing in English View attachment 2130373

For the translation of the story I'll leave it for those who are much better qualified

This link will show you guys how to use ReiPatcher and translate the game

Drybear

Aug 31, 2020
Holy shit I don't check this thread for 2 days and theres 15 more pages.... y'all are just sick.

It finally dropped eh... I have no free time until next week ;(

What do y'all think so far?

• Hey there
Reactions: AblazeCoal

sicklyrainbows

Mar 9, 2019
Im sorry if I'm really dumb and oblivious to this but can someone please tell me where the entrance to the ranch is?
To enter the ranch you have to find a purple event on the night village full of hobos. Look around the rooftops.
Dunno if you have to talk to Suzune on the prior stages to unlock it, since she plays a part in this event.

Quaking_Nuts

Mar 28, 2018
Hi all.

I didn't read the last few pages of the thread and I'm too lazy to so I don't know if anyone is currently doing what I am, but I've swapped H-textures around and made some that were in the way transparent (I'm autistic), I've done this only with the scarecrow currently but I plan to get to all of them. Uncensoring them might be possible too if I bother i guess.

Here's how it looks, seems there's a limit on transparency for some reason.

Noloid

Oct 31, 2020
Does anyone know the locations of the sewing kits or if there's a way to farm them? I'm pretty sure I'm near the end of the game and yet I only have 5 of them.

Quaking_Nuts

Mar 28, 2018
Hi all.

I didn't read the last few pages of the thread and I'm too lazy to so I don't know if anyone is currently doing what I am, but I've swapped H-textures around and made some that were in the way transparent (I'm autistic), I've done this only with the scarecrow currently but I plan to get to all of them. Uncensoring them might be possible too if I bother i guess.

Update, some of them have slight variations depending on the state of Aradia, this hypnosis one for example has 4. Each one needs to be edited separately. Did I mention this is really tedious?

PLEASE fucking kill me

Edit: Just noticed only the first image is censored, the rest are uncensored. The fuck? All of them are ripped from the final release, here's a comparison.

Plig_ERO2 #290316.png Plig_ERO2 #290319.png

Last edited:

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
Update, some of them have slight variations depending on the state of Aradia, this hypnosis one for example has 4. Each one needs to be edited separately. Did I mention this is really tedious?

PLEASE fucking kill me

Edit: Just noticed only the first image is censored, the rest are uncensored. The fuck? All of them are ripped from the final release, here's a comparison.

View attachment 2131288 View attachment 2131291
There's a reason for this. D-LIS already stated old art was uncensored and that's why DLSITE bothered them.

D-LIS stated in a recent post they were ready to change censorship for a heavier one if DLSITE asked them to, so that's why they kept the old assets too.

what's the bug if it's something minor i don't mind
The City's teleport name Exception-crashes you :D
(NOTE: THIS IS NOT FROM THE NORMAL GAME, DON'T WORRY!)

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Hi all.

Nice, nobody's doing that yet. Are you swapping in assets from the uncensored 0.54 version?

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes