Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Welp, now that my file is over level 100 (more precisely, currently at 116), I can officially say that I've gone through all the content this game currently has... On to Bullet Requiem, I guess! There's another forum that has it fully available for download and decently well translated, right? Not sure if this one does, though.

Also, I grabbed the katana (didn't upgrade to Iaido since I felt it was mediocre on that mode...) walked on that spider boss you told me about. It was a total pushover to my Level 100 stats and level II katana, even falling apart when I raised the difficulty to normal. Probably only a challenge at Very Hard, but I didn't bother to test because this game feels like, while Very Hard is the canonic difficulty, it wasn't really meant to be played on it as of yet (they didn't even implement a "struggle to stand up or escape rape" kinda mechanic, which I would LOVE to see since I weirdly like when games like this force me to struggle to escape assault, especially if it's actually kinda difficult or if, like capturing a pokémon, the difficulty increases if my health is low, the opponent is stronger and other such stuff).

Also, I >STILL< didn't manage to find any power rocks, and God only knows how many strong monsters I kept slaying, especially Minotaurs, Senior Inquisitors and these women with ice-like spells that get raped by time-stoppers. Well, basically everyone in the Roof of the White Cathedral, while prioritizing the stronger mobs (so I basically killed a fuckton of minotaurs). I want to know how to farm them so I can upgrade my other weapons to max level, damnit! >//< I really wanna see this katana have a 4-hit combo... Oh, gosh, I feel like it's gonna be AWESOME when it reaches that point. If you like your bone weapon which I didn't like that much, I feel like the katana is going to really become my favorite (already surpassed the witch blade and isn't even as maxed as the witch blade!) when it reaches max level.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Banshee96

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Welp, now that my file is over level 100 (more precisely, currently at 116), I can officially say that I've gone through all the content this game currently has... On to Bullet Requiem, I guess! There's another forum that has it fully available for download and decently well translated, right? Not sure if this one does, though.
What the hell is Bullet Requiem? I've never heard of it before. Just looked at some screenshots, looks decent. I don't bother with other forums, I thought this was the biggest forum for that stuff, although I guess there's others, but this one is the most trustworthy. You might get viruses from other sites. You can request games get added to forums, although you have to use a specific format, which I always found those confusing to find/use.

Might have to give Bullet Requiem a shot, although this mapping project is literally eating all my time Q_Q

Also, I grabbed the katana (didn't upgrade to Iaido since I felt it was mediocre on that mode...) walked on that spider boss you told me about. It was a total pushover to my Level 100 stats and level II katana, even falling apart when I raised the difficulty to normal. Probably only a challenge at Very Hard, but I didn't bother to test because this game feels like, while Very Hard is the canonic difficulty, it wasn't really meant to be played on it as of yet (they didn't even implement a "struggle to stand up or escape rape" kinda mechanic, which I would LOVE to see since I weirdly like when games like this force me to struggle to escape assault, especially if it's actually kinda difficult or if, like capturing a pokémon, the difficulty increases if my health is low, the opponent is stronger and other such stuff).
I usually play the game on Very Hard, but it's less punishing on lower modes. I suppose I should try max difficulty, at some point. Maybe after I finish my map, and can come up with some kind of a strategy.

Also, I >STILL< didn't manage to find any power rocks, and God only knows how many strong monsters I kept slaying, especially Minotaurs, Senior Inquisitors and these women with ice-like spells that get raped by time-stoppers. Well, basically everyone in the Roof of the White Cathedral, while prioritizing the stronger mobs (so I basically killed a fuckton of minotaurs). I want to know how to farm them so I can upgrade my other weapons to max level, damnit! >//< I really wanna see this katana have a 4-hit combo... Oh, gosh, I feel like it's gonna be AWESOME when it reaches that point. If you like your bone weapon which I didn't like that much, I feel like the katana is going to really become my favorite (already surpassed the witch blade and isn't even as maxed as the witch blade!) when it reaches max level.
Yeah, the Katana seems like the default "next weapon" to use (after Witch's Sword). Maybe I'll try beating the game with one of the gigantic weapons, just to see how viable they are. Although, I just remembered you can re-challenge Bosses, so that's a thing.

The materials probably aren't in the game then. I'm hoping in later updates that the weapons go beyond Tier 3; most Souls-likes allow at least 5+ upgrades.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Oh, Alien Quest EVE has system requirements that seem to suit me even though the download runs the risk of working only with 64-bits windows (I use a 32-bits/x86 windows), I'll test it! Any other similar games?
I personally have a rape fetish, even though I'm not that fond of monsters&ugly characters, so these two and Parasite in City/Ghost Hunter Vena suit me well, but could do better.
Some similar 2d games with heroines fighting against tentacle monsters and possible pregnancy:
Mission Mermaiden
Iris in Labyrinth (make sure it's SE to avoid the bad parts)
Hounds of the Meteor (WIP)
The Agnietta (technically not platformer but still 2d action vs monsters)
Crisis Point Extinction (not really the same intense rush as the others but still decent platformer)

As I spent my entire day mapping out this game, I have to keep looking over my shoulder, incase someone comes into my room and sees Aradia shaking her huge Witch titties all over the place while she runs
Rookie H gamer mistake, man. You gotta rearrange your room so the screen isn't seen instantly from the open door. Best possible way is to have the back of the screen face the doorway.

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
The materials most definitely are in the game, since I definitely got the Power Rock before and upgraded my Witch's Blade to level three... My problem is I don't know if it's possible to farm it at all.

F9account, do you have any idea of the sysreq of those games? Or at least know if they're available on this forum? If you don't respond to me it isn't a big deal, but I won't be able to google right now lmao.

Managed to search Mission Mermaiden, it should run on my pc! But this site doesn't have it fully translated. ULMF (a different, apparently similarly sized forum) seems to have it, though.

Last edited:

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Rookie H gamer mistake, man. You gotta rearrange your room so the screen isn't seen instantly from the open door. Best possible way is to have the back of the screen face the doorway.
My room is L-shaped, so the screen is definitely not exposed right away when people come in :p

The problem is I literally zone when I'm working on something like this, and forget about crap going on around me, lol. I forgot to make/eat dinner, and apparently it's 2am; I don't know why I have such zen-like focus on completing this map, I guess it's just been a really long time since I worked on a coherent project that has a reachable goal xD

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
F9account, do you have any idea of the sysreq of those games? Or at least know if they're available on this forum? If you don't respond to me it isn't a big deal, but I won't be able to google right now lmao.

Managed to search Mission Mermaiden, it should run on my pc! But this site doesn't have it fully translated. ULMF (a different, apparently similarly sized forum) seems to have it, though.
I'd recommend using this site's built-in search engine (title only) to find the various F95 discussion threads so you can see all the discussions; almost all of the games are here and some of the threads have the actual developers involved.

Pretty sure Mermaiden isn't translated per se, you have to run a patch to do it yourself on your computer.

The game with the lowest system requirements is probably Iris in Labyrinth since it uses Flash.

Reactions: Mand21

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
As I spent my entire day mapping out this game, I have to keep looking over my shoulder, incase someone comes into my room and sees Aradia shaking her huge Witch titties all over the place while she runs, just because her Victorian-Era ass whore clothes are made of paper and the damn Sewing Kits don't even work, so you can't repair them without a Save Point.
Thanks, my cider is all over my computer from your description.

I agree, having Aradia quickly stripped just from a strong move from any enemy ain't that fun. Clothing duration is somewhat appreciated :) (and the ability to rip and strip. :devilish:)

Also, Bullet Requiem is the game that D-Lis worked on before NoR. Found its translation request thread. (Seriously, how has it not been translated??? /s)

save location?
Along with the executable and game files is a folder labelled "SaveData". If it isn't there, play the game and quickly save, maybe. Also, might have to also copy the HotTotem folder in the saves folder when transferring saves between game versions.

Reactions: pacolel

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
It would indeed be interesting if the developers coded it so that Aradia's clothes gradually got damaged as she herself got damaged or something like that. :p And made it so that fully exposed breasts wouldn't be the first stage of damage, lmao

That1Mc

Jan 5, 2019
It would indeed be interesting if the developers coded it so that Aradia's clothes gradually got damaged as she herself got damaged or something like that. :p And made it so that fully exposed breasts wouldn't be the first stage of damage, lmao
AGREED! also having sex with full clothes would be nice because as good as ripped clothing is having untorn clothing is pretty erotic too

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Thanks, my cider is all over my computer from your description.
I did the same thing when I played Warframe for the first time, years ago. Your sidekick, a floating AI (akin to Destiny's floaty AI) occasionally has faulty personality swaps, causing them to say very blunt things sometimes. During one mission that involves collecting ancient data disguised as a broken up space poem, it asks if you like poetry, and attempts to impress you by citing some. Just as their about to speak their custom poem, they glitch out and begin a song about a "there once was a man from Nantucket", but it cuts off with serious mature implications. Spit my soda all over my monitor, and the fluid got inside, ruining it. Was kind of worth it, though. Still have the same monitor that I replaced it with and that was like over 5 years ago!

I agree, having Aradia quickly stripped just from a strong move from any enemy ain't that fun. Clothing duration is somewhat appreciated :) (and the ability to rip and strip. :devilish:)
Well, having it striped quickly makes for easier sexy times. I just mostly want the option to keep her clothed and treat NoR as a normal Metroidvania.

Also, Bullet Requiem is the game that D-Lis worked on before NoR. Found its translation request thread. (Seriously, how has it not been translated??? /s)
I'll definitely have to give it a play then, if I can get ahold of a copy. I wouldn't hold your breath on a translation though, doing that by hand takes a long time, which is why we're left with a machine translation for NoR. Maybe the same program can be used for Bullet Requiem?

Ipigskickass

Jul 10, 2017
Any costumes yet? I know there's the bunny-suit that's temporarily available during the Side Event at the slums, but that's all I know so far and it's not unlockable to my knowledge.

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
I remember playing Bullet Requiem long ago (and keep starting it up from time to time, even these days), and liking it very much, so my definite recommendation to try it out, too!
And about the no translation thing - do not sweat it; it has not very much dialogue that needs to be understood and can be enjoyed quite well without complete and thorough knowledge of every line. And besides the dialogue, there are a few technical bits like stats &c. which are in English.

At least in the version I have - and I could have sworn I got it from here ... but now I cannot find it anymore. Maybe 'twas from somewhere else, then. :unsure:

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
So, I went super crazy today, and spent a couple hours redoing the colors on some areas. I really want each area to have it's own color system or a color related to the next area, although I'll ultimately have to double up on some colors. Anyway, what do you think of the map design? I think it pops more, and I changed the lines between "screen segments" so that it's easier to look at.

I'm aiming for Prison, and Abandoned Lower Layer to be done tonight, maybe Remniscat Forest, too. Those are small enough that they shouldn't take long. Hopefully someone got some use out of the dozens of hours I've already spent, but it's likely no one won't need my map until I get around to adding Canyon of Sinking and the White Chapel.

Any costumes yet? I know there's the bunny-suit that's temporarily available during the Side Event at the slums, but that's all I know so far and it's not unlockable to my knowledge.
No costumes, not as far as I know. Maybe it's a payed Patreon/Whatever kind of thing? More than likely, it's not integrated into the game yet. I'm guessing the costumes will add stats too, because there's 2 slots for Costumes.

At least in the version I have - and I could have sworn I got it from here ... but now I cannot find it anymore. Maybe 'twas from somewhere else, then. :unsure:
Yeah, I don't know if we have that game around here. I'll give it a search for in a bit, looks like a fun play, anyway.

Last edited:

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
So, was playing more of the game and...

1. Not sure if I already said this, but slimes can creampie you all they want and the metrics never give you any more creampie volume or "ejaculation inside by Slime".

2. I FINALLY FOUND THE ITEMS I NEEDED TO UPGRADE MY WEAPONS TO THE FINAL LEVEL!!! I found it in chests on the Gallery, meaning this level of item cannot be obtained except on places wherein it appears only once every playthrough.

3. I tried a bit of Very Hard Mode. Even at level 120, bosses that I could beat at level 50 become relatively hard, and that Succubus boss from the Laboratory is basically impossible once more. A minotaur can solo me in one to one combat if I'm not careful. This game really can be pretty hard if it wants to!

4. I upgraded my Incognito to max level, as well as the Bone Shaving Distorted Sword. However, the bone sword isn't as good for my build... but it seems like it's better overall and, should I reset my levels and focus on Strength instead of Dexterity, it might even be overall stronger than my current sword! Incognito max level deals around 5k damage in 10 seconds with my current build, meanwhile the bone sword was dealing 3k. I have 45 dex and 30 strength, so if it were inverted I think at the very least the bone shaving distorted sword would deal 4~5k. Not sure your stats, tho.

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
So, I went super crazy today, and spent a couple hours redoing the colors on some areas. I really want each area to have it's own color system or a color related to the next area, although I'll ultimately have to double up on some colors. Anyway, what do you think of the map design? I think it pops more, and I changed the lines between "screen segments" so that it's easier to look at.
I did not find it very difficult to look at before, but I agree, the new colour choices do add a bit more of contrast. The darker grey for the screen borders from before might have worked less than optimal with some area colours - the new black lines should be more universally adaptable.
But mind you, that is still nitpicking on a high level - the colour choices from before were definitely not sub-par or distracting! :)

Yeah, I don't know if we have that game around here. I'll give it a search for in a bit, looks like a fun play, anyway.
If you cannot find it, give me a holler, and I shall look what I can do about uploading the V1.08 that I have. ;)

• Wow
Reactions: Banshee96

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
2. I FINALLY FOUND THE ITEMS I NEEDED TO UPGRADE MY WEAPONS TO THE FINAL LEVEL!!! I found it in chests on the Gallery, meaning this level of item cannot be obtained except on places wherein it appears only once every playthrough.
Gallery? Where's that? Seems like your using a different translation than me. I'm assuming the Incognito is the Katana? The Katana found in Nightless Town in my game is called "Unsigned Bay Blade", lol.

4. I upgraded my Incognito to max level, as well as the Bone Shaving Distorted Sword. However, the bone sword isn't as good for my build... but it seems like it's better overall and, should I reset my levels and focus on Strength instead of Dexterity, it might even be overall stronger than my current sword! Incognito max level deals around 5k damage in 10 seconds with my current build, meanwhile the bone sword was dealing 3k. I have 45 dex and 30 strength, so if it were inverted I think at the very least the bone shaving distorted sword would deal 4~5k. Not sure your stats, tho.
If the weapon is DEX, why would you split to STR? You know you can fully reset your stats as many times as you want, whenever you want, without any disadvantage, right?

I like about 130 Stamina, and I run at least 80 STR with the Bone Sword. After that, I try to dip into LUCK a bit, because those criticals help a lot. Ideally, you want a 33% + Critical Rate (like 12% of that comes from a Ring). I never bothered with the Damage Test Dummy, but endgame, my Bone Sword was dealing something like 265 Damage per swing (noncrit).

I usually run the Ring of Haste, the Critical Ring, the Revenge Heal Ring, and 4th Ring is whatever, usually the STR buffing Ring (+5 STR) that lowers your HP/INT.

I did not find it very difficult to look at before, but I agree, the new colour choices do add a bit more of contrast. The darker grey for the screen borders from before might have worked less than optimal with some area colours - the new black lines should be more universally adaptable.
But mind you, that is still nitpicking on a high level - the colour choices from before were definitely not sub-par or distracting! :)
I have OCD and I'm a perfectionist, which is an extremely frustrating combination, when it comes to me working on projects like this. You probably haven't noticed it yet, but if you zoom in, at any given "angle" for the walls of the map, I put a tiny single differently colored pixel to act as a angle joint... I don't know why the hell I did this, you can't even see the slightly different colored gray pixel, but I still continue to do so, but I have to.

If you cannot find it, give me a holler, and I shall look what I can do about uploading the V1.08 that I have. ;)
If you could figure that out, that would be awesome.

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Oh, it's the "Unsigned Bay Blade" indeed. xD It's called Incognito in my version, unless I look for its description on the starting chapel's desk.
You're a glass cannon despite the fact you're playing on Very Hard Mode where your opponents deal TONS of damage, eh...? Wow, that's brave of you indeed, lmao. No idea how you beat bosses like that, but I'm gonna see if I can imitate. :p
I'm pretty sure that I can afford having a slightly lower damage per swing than you if I have a higher DPS overall. I usually test it on the little dummy at the bottom right of the start zone chapel, by beating it until I have the ten seconds measured. That may be making me spend more points than necessary on SP, though, but I do like the mobility that having some decent SP grants me...

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Also, anybody here downloaded Mission Mermaid? I downloaded it, patched it and the game literally doesn't render the protagonist lmao

HackedHeart

May 27, 2020
Can someone please help me with getting a better translation for this, the guide says to enable some of the hooks but I don't know what those are, and I also don't know how to fix the Autogenerated Cache to make the text more readable, so could someone please help me?

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes