CuroNira

Nov 15, 2018
Most players tend to use a controller to play this game. I suspect you used the mouse and clicking to navigate the menus, which tends to bug them out. Use only keyboard keys or controller inputs for menu navigation.
Even zhen only using the keyboard I still can't find the button supposed to bring me back

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Even zhen only using the keyboard I still can't find the button supposed to bring me back
Translating your inputs from how I play the game with an Xbox controller, there is a dedicated Cancel button. Consider visiting the control config menu to learn which button on the keyboard that is.

Speciment.02

Oct 1, 2022
JustAI, thank you for your help, but unfortunatelly i discovered that my problem is not resolvable: there are already 3 save files which are undeletable and unchangeble; as it if wasn't enough, even deleting and re-downloading the game doesn't do much; and to make things great, none of my antivirus reconize "Night of revenge" as a dangerous app, thus giving it free space to save wherever it wants. I'll try and see if other versions of the game have the same problem or if it was just this version in particular. Said that, CuroNira, i hope you can find a solution for your problem, and JustAI thank you again for your support and help.

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
JustAI, thank you for your help, but unfortunatelly i discovered that my problem is not resolvable: there are already 3 save files which are undeletable and unchangeble; as it if wasn't enough, even deleting and re-downloading the game doesn't do much; and to make things great, none of my antivirus reconize "Night of revenge" as a dangerous app, thus giving it free space to save wherever it wants. I'll try and see if other versions of the game have the same problem or if it was just this version in particular. Said that, CuroNira, i hope you can find a solution for your problem, and JustAI thank you again for your support and help.
I have a few ideas. First make sure you try this version if you havnt already

https://f95zone.to/threads/night-of-revenge-v1-0-7-d-lis.52284/post-10977621/

2. Make sure the game is installed to your main drive (usually C drive) but not in the Program Files folder
3. Play the game with your system in Japanese locale, and I dont mean locale emulation, i mean actually changing system locale to japanese. Ive seen a few games before having the wrong locale stopped windows from being able to change save files of games.
4. You could try deleting the save files in the SaveData folder and see if that works.

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes