Others Completed Night Town -The girl who walks the way of night alone- [Final] [Sexy3D]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

izhanzo

Jul 8, 2017
How do I assault and use the handcuffs I keep going to prison.
click the bag when you peep her at the toilet ... after u found her id card and realized that she dont have a boyfriend click the pounce option

after that .. click the middle option (sorry i forgot what it tells) .. sorry for my bad english ..

Last edited:

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Can't play in the "entertainment/shopping district", requires update or paid version? Does that mean this version is incomplete, or the game is unfinished? I'm quite confused.

kellyann

Feb 8, 2018
My advice for those who "walk the way of night alone" is to get all the god perks, some material is downright impossible to get without it, so get those early.

Can't play in the "entertainment/shopping district", requires update or paid version? Does that mean this version is incomplete, or the game is unfinished? I'm quite confused.
I think there's expansion packs for this game that we don't have.

Reactions: Erosoft

ptony

Jun 27, 2017
can someone explain how you install this game ive tried following the directions in read me and im even more lost.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Had to decipher da Vinci's code to play this game.
On day 1 of my programming and game design class, my professor said
"If your product has a shitty UI, it doesn't matter if the rest of it is good.
If it takes more than 3 clicks for the user to find what they are looking for, i will delete your project and you will start over"

this dev:
What would it be like if i made a game UI that's the embodyment of commercial aircraft controls
also, having the control scheme pop up on loading is the dumbest choice you could go for.
the game loads in 0.5 seconds. You expect me to read that?

Comets

Jan 9, 2018
Everyone who wants to reset their data or use the save from page 2:

C:\Users\*****\Documents\sexy3d\nighttown

here is the save data

Reactions: DealsOff

jack reaper

May 21, 2018
i stuck in toilet how i can pass this
p/s:any reup file save plz i cant download it

Last edited:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
click the bag when you peep her at the toilet ... after u found her id card and realized that she dont have a boyfriend click the pounce option

after that .. click the middle option (sorry i forgot what it tells) .. sorry for my bad english ..
Already did that I'm referring to assaulting in the park.

DealsOff

Dec 1, 2017
Already did that I'm referring to assaulting in the park.
Assault in the park can be done after u finish the toilet masturbation scene of the girl (not rape) which will trigger the activation of 2nd park tail starting from the vending machine at the toilet leading to shopping district or back to the playground.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Assault in the park can be done after u finish the toilet masturbation scene of the girl (not rape) which will trigger the activation of 2nd park tail starting from the vending machine at the toilet leading to shopping district or back to the playground.
Still can't do the assault what do I do.

Last edited:

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Still can't do the assault what do I do.
First you'll need handcuffs in one of the playground paths. You'll want her to go right at the beginning. After a while, she'll stop in front of lockers, the hancuffs are in there.

- In the playground, you have pipes behind a fence. Enter that area, look around to unlock a "pounce and take" action. You'll want her to go left at the beginning, then right at the first branch so she walks in front of them.
- In the park, past the bridge on the right, you'll unlock another "pounce and take" area. Tail 2nd her until she reaches the bridge. Make her go left, she'll search the rubble (you can too to find money + lockpick).
- After breaking into her appartment, you can now unlock another "pounce and take" in the residential area. Look for orange cones, with wooden planks in the area behind them. Look around to unlock the action + find a key.
- The key you found is for the abandoned warehouse in the same residential area. Go there, find the entrance => new "pounce and take" action unlocked.

Pounce on her everywhere you can at least once. Your character will be more confident and unlock by himself the toilet pounce and take. Afterwards, you'll be able to jump on her at any time in the park.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
First you'll need handcuffs in one of the playground paths. You'll want her to go right at the beginning. After a while, she'll stop in front of lockers, the hancuffs are in there.

- In the playground, you have pipes behind a fence. Enter that area, look around to unlock a "pounce and take" action. You'll want her to go left at the beginning, then right at the first branch so she walks in front of them.
- In the park, past the bridge on the right, you'll unlock another "pounce and take" area. Tail 2nd her until she reaches the bridge. Make her go left, she'll search the rubble (you can too to find money + lockpick).
- After breaking into her appartment, you can now unlock another "pounce and take" in the residential area. Look for orange cones, with wooden planks in the area behind them. Look around to unlock the action + find a key.
- The key you found is for the abandoned warehouse in the same residential area. Go there, find the entrance => new "pounce and take" action unlocked.

Pounce on her everywhere you can at least once. Your character will be more confident and unlock by himself the toilet pounce and take. Afterwards, you'll be able to jump on her at any time in the park.
Thanks seriously this game needs a guidde.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Eh not really. It's part of the fun and the challenge to discover all those things.

What it DOES need is to hint at there being stuff you can do when you're NOT tailing the girl. Also, speeding up the game and giving more spots to watch the girl from instead of just the one that is sometimes too close to the girl for her not to notice you!! There's also the thing with her appartment key where I had to make the wind blow while she was looking for it to swipe it for myself. It shouldn't require certain powers 'cause the player may become permanently stuck! The god skills are also required to get 100% in certain sex events.

Then there's the camera, the pathfinding, the clunkiness, the lack of content... For instance, it would've been fun and challenging to use the night to get more experienced, then apply your newfound skills during the day. Breaking into her office. Pleasure her while somebody's in the room, making sure they don't get suspicious, forcing her to play along. Etc etc... I do hope they add in more content in the future, but mostly release a much needed QoL patch.

jack reaper

May 21, 2018

how i can find money u say search rubble but i cant see anything here excpect locpick

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote