ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
"Though Rain appears to be a cold-hearted warrior, deep down she longs to be with her beloved Jazz. Suppressing her hidden desires, she sets off on a journey from the capital."

Let me guess... This one is another of those "netorare game" with female MC where her husband won't be present for 99% of the narrative and probably will be mentioned only in 2 or 3 scenes?

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
It's female protag.
So it's more a corruption game then ntr game. Heck, I even doubt that there's any presence of male MC in this game.
Authors love to plaster the NTR tag on a corruption game just to increase their sales pitch.
Personally, I wouldn't even consider this game NTR at all.
Saids her beloved Jazz. I don't know what their relation is, I read the prologue of the game instead of playing it. Even when she enters the city she fantasizes about having sex with Jazz. Again, not sure if they are in an actual relation or not.

But also to be fair in the game KP she wasn't in any relation with Emperor Highness as far as I know. So not sure if same is here with main female fantasizing about some male.

Noobeginner

Dec 14, 2018
Based on the CG alone, it had every good H-RPG feature. Clothing damage, clothe variation, sensitive part point, rape battle, rape defeat, prostitution, and maybe more. Will check it out.

Hereszie

Jun 6, 2020
Kind of hard to progress without knowing what exactly I need to collect. Guess I'll just wait for another patch.
In the meantime you can screenshot and plug into google images and itll translate it for you
Its not graceful but it works enough

4.20 star(s) 61 Votes