_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Nice, another game to taste. Though I hardly find fem pov games as NTR since such games spend very little on developing male lover and usually have him just as prerequisite for this genre.
Still I hope this game has something good to offer. 5da2005e672a1c2b4f75e33b90be7422.jpg

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
It give a skill bug Heal 2-3 heal not more XD

it give fixes 1.02

After talking with Busta at a luxury bar, the reception message was displayed. - The notation of the event start condition of the luxury bar is incorrect. ・Fixed the description of the skill "Full Aura" (the acquisition condition was unnecessary) -Some enemies in Mass Plains do not respawn even after a day has passed. ・Recovery items may cause damage - In the scenario where you get the key from the town mayor, the same scenario occurs many times under certain conditions. ・It becomes impossible to progress if you use the training center with a specific outfit. - Unable to proceed from southeast dungeon B1 ┗ Some people have not experienced any problems, so the details are under investigation. This time only changed to tiles that are easy to understand as an entrance ver1.01 ・Fixed a bug that cannot be transferred from the trial version ver3.00 to the product version ver1.00. ・The effect of the skill "Heal Ray Lv3" is corrected to 200, which is the same as Lv1, to the original value.

this patch work for 1.00^^

The patch should not cause any problems for those who use Mtool
1693030312667.png

But what I could read from the info there seems to be more bugs so if you don't want to get angry you should take a break and continue playing it in a few days^^

Last edited:
Reactions: SezRaipiffar

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
It's female protag.
So it's more a corruption game then ntr game. Heck, I even doubt that there's any presence of male MC in this game.
Authors love to plaster the NTR tag on a corruption game just to increase their sales pitch.
Personally, I wouldn't even consider this game NTR at all.
Sounds like NTR to me, thank god the tag is there. And how is corruption mutually exclusive with NTR? Someone is still getting cucked. Corruption and NTR go hand in hand, like 80% of NTR hentais invovles corruption. You must had not seen an NTR hentai in your life if you're seriously trying to argue that corruption can't be NTR, considering how ubiquitous the two themes are with each other.

I don't get you people, you put the "monster" tag in a purely monster girl game when the "monster girl" tag already exist, and yet you're whining about this where cucking is CLEARLY going on.

Last edited:

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
The production value is pretty good but she only fuckes dweebs so not to my taste. Where's my orcs and dirty old men?

Reactions: Johnsonboii

Fordlds

Oct 9, 2020
LOVE me some battle-fuck games.

P.S. The third screenshot has a taskbar window at the bottom.

4.20 star(s) 61 Votes