Kuzumi

Jan 29, 2018
Is there a way to get out of fall-down mode once you are in it? If not, does anyone have a save after the first two dungeons?

theres item call " WISE MAN CANDY " to increase rationality (blue)
and
" GO TO HEAVEN " to increase desire (pink)

you need to go back to the change room and there should be a selectable cupboard that lets you change.
there is no circle and i click every time every when u see a circle tiny to change clothes

Reactions: illusionFan

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Bug report dazedanon

"You received xxx item!" popup menu in the top left seems to get disabled right after completing the first dungeon (where you get trapped by the tentacles and have to pick whether or not to get assaulted by them and then you collapse outside the dungeon and get brought back to the town).

This persists even after I load a save before the fight and try again, after restarting the game, picking both of the two options (escape tentacles vs. let them assault you). Issue always persists.

Played another 30 mins or so afterwards including visiting areas outside of the town and that popup menu seems to be gone for good.

Jul 27, 2021
It's female protag.
So it's more a corruption game then ntr game. Heck, I even doubt that there's any presence of male MC in this game.
Authors love to plaster the NTR tag on a corruption game just to increase their sales pitch.
Personally, I wouldn't even consider this game NTR at all.
I personally find that much more interesting when you have 'Multiple protagonist' games, where you control both characters of a couple and you can decide for each of them what to do, as I personally feel it would be more in the lines of 'Cheating' than NTR if you have complete autonomy over both characters.

But yeah this game seems more corruption based than anything, I don't think the MC considers those that 'attack her' as love interests in the first place.

Reactions: himomo

Pokerit

Jul 1, 2018
Seriously, why does it run at 10 fps for me? None of the other rpg maker games do this.

Its even worse in battle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Orphoenix

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Think ill wait till there is a translation for 1.03
or is the 1.03 patch applicable to the translated 1.00 without breaking it?

dmop22

Sep 8, 2019
Yes Shitlock Holmes, i know it means Machine TransLated. But he used fucking GPT Bullshit that should get at least a decent translation instead of the standard "Flesh Rod, Meatstick, bread bread bread" Bullshit. Also yes i hate it when unfinished bullshit like this gets released here. F95 really begins to rot.
Then don't play it or go learn Japanese.

longjourneyabroad

Oct 21, 2022
Is there only one ending in this game? I did a virgin run and still end up with the same demon NTR end.

Nevermind. I found the way to get the true end.

Last edited:

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Yes Shitlock Holmes, i know it means Machine TransLated. But he used fucking GPT Bullshit that should get at least a decent translation instead of the standard "Flesh Rod, Meatstick, bread bread bread" Bullshit. Also yes i hate it when unfinished bullshit like this gets released here. F95 really begins to rot.
That's a lot of yappering for someone who gets his stuff for free lmao

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes