dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Bug report dazedanon

"You received xxx item!" popup menu in the top left seems to get disabled right after completing the first dungeon (where you get trapped by the tentacles and have to pick whether or not to get assaulted by them and then you collapse outside the dungeon and get brought back to the town).

This persists even after I load a save before the fight and try again, after restarting the game, picking both of the two options (escape tentacles vs. let them assault you). Issue always persists.

Played another 30 mins or so afterwards including visiting areas outside of the town and that popup menu seems to be gone for good.
Try the latest patch.

VroX

Dec 17, 2017
Yes Shitlock Holmes, i know it means Machine TransLated. But he used fucking GPT Bullshit that should get at least a decent translation instead of the standard "Flesh Rod, Meatstick, bread bread bread" Bullshit. Also yes i hate it when unfinished bullshit like this gets released here. F95 really begins to rot.
F95 is known for its garbage MTL translations, its nothing new, but with chatGPT it's gotten better

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
This looks so good!!! Male protagonist and it will be absolute perfect, but this is nice too.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
F95 be F95 I guess, anyway what's left untranslated? only the image text?
Yeah images pretty much. Just finished the quests and going to update the game to 1.0.3 here in a second. Btw does anybody have a save with all the quests so I can take a look for any wordwrap issues.

• Red Heart
Reactions: VroX
4.20 star(s) 62 Votes