Pokerit

Jul 1, 2018
Man why are the sprite scenes so rare in games like these? They are more fun to watch than static pics.

Rohoph

Aug 6, 2020
is there a way to make it an uncensored one using AI? or there is already an existing one? I think there's an AI that will make censored ones into uncensored

Nast33

Jul 1, 2017
Gave it another shot hours after it had pissed me off with its unmarked hidden tunnels. At least in the woods they were noticeable, but in the first cave it was not.

Anyway, stumbled on a softlock with an event where I was testing some training gear and 3 guys restrained me into a loop where I couldn't get enough points to struggle free - because I restore 12 points per Endure and they took 12 points off with 4 gropes per turn.

Cheers dev, you are RESPECTFULLY so my comment won't get deleted again, a titan of mind, thought and thoroughly tested game design. What a 'genius'. And I hadn't saved in like 40 minutes because the last thing I expected was a softlock.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
hm.. anyone else having trouble getting insertion past lv 1? Everything else is maxed.

edit: oh.. it requires "interspecies rape" to reach both level 2 and level 3.. which as far as I can tell only occurs on defeats. That's dumb.

..that's so dumb in fact, I'm gonna rant about it, but I'll save it for my review.

Last edited:

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Gave it another shot hours after it had pissed me off with its unmarked hidden tunnels. At least in the woods they were noticeable, but in the first cave it was not.

Anyway, stumbled on a softlock with an event where I was testing some training gear and 3 guys restrained me into a loop where I couldn't get enough points to struggle free - because I restore 12 points per Endure and they took 12 points off with 4 gropes per turn.

Cheers dev, you are RESPECTFULLY so my comment won't get deleted again, a titan of mind, thought and thoroughly tested game design. What a 'genius'. And I hadn't saved in like 40 minutes because the last thing I expected was a softlock.
And now you've learned the golden rule of RPG gaming: Save early, save often.

I grew up on Sierra games so this was instilled in me from a very young age... Thanks, Ken and Roberta!

1703895420235.png

Lostcause120

May 3, 2020
There's really no point to a Machine Translated corruption game, the finesse of corruption is just totally lost in the poetry.
I thought the MTL was pretty good all things considered. It's not the worst thing I've read compared to some other things I've played. Sure, some of the meaning is lost from MTLing Japanese specific sayings but it is still perfectly readable. I think most of the issues that needed fixing were mistranslated pronouns and weird sentence structures. Only a few lines make me think "WTF is this trying to say?!".

I had more issues with the gameplay than the text...

dimasbtwe

Oct 11, 2020
Is sex stat cary over in ng+? If not, is there any save that have max sex stat in early game? I want to lest grind in sex stat

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes