MostofGods

Jul 27, 2021
Even with all flashbacks unlocked, a new function has been added to unlock the flashbacks of additional events
I've not finished this game, is it possible to unlock all scenes after clearing it once? I can't use save files so please ignore that option.

azertyijkl123

Feb 13, 2018
Uuuuh... Maybe next time don't put YOUR saves in the main files to avoid ruining the saves of people updating their game ?

putinator

Sep 29, 2019
Hello.

I´m stuck and need some help. I finished the beach dungeon and am currently doing the quest in the underground passage in the main city. But I accidentally skipped all the dialogues and the quest objective is in japanese so I have no idea what I´m supposed to do. I´ve done all the city events but I can´t progress with the main story unless I learn japanese, which doesn´t seem like a good option.

Does anybody know what I´m supposed to do? I talked to the three people already and am stuck after that.

putinator

Sep 29, 2019
Hello.

I´m stuck and need some help. I finished the beach dungeon and am currently doing the quest in the underground passage in the main city. But I accidentally skipped all the dialogues and the quest objective is in japanese so I have no idea what I´m supposed to do. I´ve done all the city events but I can´t progress with the main story unless I learn japanese, which doesn´t seem like a good option.

Does anybody know what I´m supposed to do? I talked to the three people already and am stuck after that.
Never mind, found the guy

Rover55

Aug 12, 2017
How to unlock new customers at the brothel? I got every stat yet the game doesn't let me do it

Crossbow1701

Dec 14, 2019
So i got the fully upgraded sword but the armor is anohter matter. Any idea were the holy pebble is and sprirt thread are? ive tried looking in the collection guide but not seeing those two.

Burner5

Dec 11, 2020
So i got the fully upgraded sword but the armor is anohter matter. Any idea were the holy pebble is and sprirt thread are? ive tried looking in the collection guide but not seeing those two.
Donate to the church the max amount for the pebble. Thread is found by killing the spider enemies in the second main dungeon (the cave).

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Holy Pebble should be able to get from the Church when donating.
Spirit Thread I think I got from the Northwest Cave and Underground Dungeon.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
The Lewdness stat only goes up when you do events you haven't already done (or new versions of previous events). You can't "grind" lewdness in this game.

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (2.00):

Special Thanks to SameUser1 for the compressed version

Tested On: Endeavor OS (Arch)
This port should also work with non Arch based distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Reactions: kcj300
4.20 star(s) 61 Votes