m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Mac/OSX Port (2.00):
This is a trial run to see if people actually want Macos ports. If you are a mac user and want more ports in the future vote here.
Vote is over, Mac/OSX ports will continue, here's the list

x64 (intel) tested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

If you run into an Erofs issue, restart the app
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2018
Please could u show where cause I am not finding it anywhere
There was a bug in an older version of the game where it didn't show the stairway image. You can enter it from the bottom. It should look like this:

Stairs.png

I recommend downloading the current version of the game and the most recent translation patches from the first post of the thread to fix this and make sure you don't have any other issues.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
there is aa guide of the possible endings?
  • Nightmare end: Defeat Final Boss in Full Falldown mode (gauge is all pink) or choose Reason at choice after defeating boss.
  • Buster end: Have 3 Cheating Hearts when defeating Final Boss without triggering Nightmare end.
  • Lust end: Defeat boss in Falldown mode without triggering above ends.
  • True end: Do not qualify for the other ends (Defeat boss outside Falldown mode with less than 3 Cheating Hearts, then choose Desire).

Alice12

Dec 20, 2017
I think this is a bug, but I'm using this way to increase my lewd level quickly. So basically after the first event in item shop where you get the bikini armor, somehow the next day when I talk to the owner, the event gets replayed and I get another bikini armor along with +1 lewd level.

So I've been using this way to increase my lewd level to lvl 30 fast

4.20 star(s) 61 Votes