3.80 star(s) 12 Votes
Jan 12, 2019
That head canon doesn't explain why the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yh, probably not, but then again I don't think its specifically what the author intended or anything, I was just HCing my corruption fetish into the game for my own enjoyment. Although

Reactions: Aereon1104

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Apparently the cheat code's to do with the command activation, I've activated it, got the white bar on the second attachment. Tried typing on it and it ain't letting me do nothing
Clearly you are unfamiliar with the RPG Maker MV interface...
Else you would know that those commands and parameters should be entered and activated through the developer console, which could be accessed with 'ALT+~' (be advised, though: your keyboard layout and currently selected input language might factor in!).

Reactions: Aereon1104

Madmanducus

Oct 3, 2020
Clearly you are unfamiliar with the RPG Maker MV interface...
Else you would know that those commands and parameters should be entered and activated through the developer console, which could be accessed with 'ALT+~' (be advised, though: your keyboard layout and currently selected input language might factor in!).
Do I need to download rpg maker mv to activate this properly or do I need to do this within the game itself?

Theguy1234

Jan 17, 2018
Ok who else thought that there’d be some kind of secret ending as to why a whole school of girls suddenly disappears out of thin air and the plot had to much to lead and wanted to know what the hell happened there??? It’s corpse party all over again dammit

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Ok who else thought that there’d be some kind of secret ending as to why a whole school of girls suddenly disappears out of tin air and the plot had to much to lead and wanted to know what the hell happened there??? It’s corpse party all over again dammit
We did that, read the posts above you

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It definately shows. I wonder if...
This is my take on the plot.
Ok who else thought that there’d be some kind of secret ending as to why a whole school of girls suddenly disappears out of tin air and the plot had to much to lead and wanted to know what the hell happened there??? It’s corpse party all over again dammit

Jan 12, 2019
I mean, dieselmine has made sequel series in the past, and NS seemed to have preformed quite well. maybe we can get a nightmare school lost girls 2.

Fennik

Oct 29, 2018
sv_infininite stamina,sperm = infinite

That code keeps being brought up, and I've tried to open the Developer's console and I can't get it to open, I downloaded the RPG Maker version and I can't open the game in that nor open the console when opening the normal game...

As a near-complete noob, can someone PLEASE explain what has been asked for by so many people before on these 10 pages of comments; How do we actually input said cheat. How do we enable to developer console.

I know 1 person commented it was a fake here at the end, before immediately being told they were wrong, so...was he wrong?

Reactions: sansastarkkkhh
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes