metalliko

Jul 24, 2017
Ok the story is not very credible and there is almost no choice and the level of corruption rises too quickly, but the CGs are sublime. Special mention to the outfits which are crazy.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, this is doubtlessly just a kinetic novel.... A single, simple, extremely obvious binary choice does not qualify it as a VN.

The story is extremely meh. Barely does anything to properly introduce the girls and any other character, and then quickly moves on to the fucking, which is rarely interrupted with minimal exposition. It's one of those "turn your brain off and enjoy the fucking" type of things, because if you think about it too hard you'll just be extremely disappointed. You just get the bare minimum of details that are there mainly to explain why these two girls are targeted and get raped repeatedly.

I can't call it the worst story I've ever seen or anything like that... but it's nothing to write home about and it's definitely not something that will draw anyone in.

The whole thing rides on the art and the H-scenes. The H-scenes are pretty much all generic gang-bang/train of men on the girl type thing. There's only one break from that with Setsuna getting stuffed with some eel things in her lower holes, but that's really it. No game, making a bunch of dudes blue and calling them demon-spawn doesn't really make it monster rape... Those only show up for a couple of scenes in the bad-ending anyway.

The reactions of the girls to the rape aren't really consistent either, and doesn't quite make sense with what the game's telling you either. There's even one major continuity error where Yuka is shown to her sister early on, pregnant. And during that show, Setsuna is told that Yuka will undergo a birthing ritual. After that Yuka is fucked a bunch of times while pregnant, and then gives birth. Of course, they pussy out of showing us the birth. Moving on, some hard to determine time later, on the good-end route, Setsuna ends up pregnant, and supposedly, she's had time with Yuka, who by this point has been through this multiple times, who explained things to her. And Setsuna is then still all "What are you guys doing?" "What is this?" "What's happening?"... Which makes no sense she should know exactly what's happening, and why it's happening. Like, c'mon guys...

I can keep giving examples of how the game doesn't really make much sense and how the girls seem to forget things in latter scenes from previous scenes... but there's no point.

The animations are so-so. It's pretty obvious that these were all static CGs that were animated after the fact, and that they weren't made to be animated or uncensored. In some cases, they might have looked better censored tbh... For some, something will be better than nothing, I suppose... and even janky as they are, they do a good enough job of showing how the rape starts, stops, the text explains that guys swap around, starts up again... It gives things a better flow than merely static CGs would.

In any case. If the art and the girls are to one's liking, along with heavy rape, gangbang, sex with the purpose of breeding and about three pregnant sex scenes, then you can use this as material to fap/shlick as one is able too. But if most of these things aren't to one's liking, this is a ridiculously easy skip. Even if it wasn't, I honestly wouldn't spend money on something like this. There's zero replayability and there's only so much use you're gonna get out of it...

Reactions: CheatCode
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes