Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
The sequel of the first game will be released on the last week of the month, and you're wondering about the latest game that came out recently?
do you can tell me the name from the sequel pls??,also is it the sequel from
Nightmare x Sisters - Sacrifice of Lust-Hell
or what game?

The bread

Oct 14, 2020
do you can tell me the name from the sequel pls??,also is it the sequel from
Nightmare x Sisters - Sacrifice of Lust-Hell
or what game?
Direct sequel, second game of the series.
Nightmare x Onmyoji - Paradox of Forbiddance

Mar 23, 2023

Reactions: Cristiany

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
i really want see this game or whatever other from guilty dev about nightmares x sisters with uncerosed patch,i not know if i can play this games in english with Mtool, but Mtool cant uncensored this games

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
No, not in this one.
Guilty is basically a "rape the girls" VN company.

A few of their game are vanilla - some of the "guilty dash", sub branch, since the other "vanilla" are more cheating or coertion than rape, from the other branch there this few one :
, , , and .

All game of Guilty history considered, maybe 10 - 15 % are vanilla. Other are usually rape all game long (straight rape, coertion....).
Thanks for your info.

May I ask how much tentacle contact there is in this game (or any others of theirs)? And how much pregnancy, for that matter?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Thanks for your info.

May I ask how much tentacle contact there is in this game (or any others of theirs)? And how much pregnancy, for that matter?
There no tentacles (Strangely enoug for a JP company dealing nearly in Rape focused VN, they don't do tentacles).
Pregnancy is just basicaly one scene for an ending.

Reactions: f9account

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I don't know if you can't solve how to play on mac, but since the main problem is the C++ plug-in you need to install for window to run the exe... then you probably have to do something of the same kind to make it work on MAC using wine.

I'd advise going to a forum oriented on wine or running Win exe on Mac for help...

maybe take a look , but I can't provide more sinc I know nothing about mac or wine.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Concerning the game on MAC. on the JP site for the differents game, there a mention in the "system" tab, which under other say:

This software can be used on virtual drives and virtual PCs (including Apple BootCamp). Operation is not guaranteed.
Meaning, yeah, they ain't really bothering about makig them work on other thing than Windows. Add whatever the translation team change in the game software during the translation that can break some things that allowed the game to work on MAC...

conmeno123

Apr 3, 2020
Can i ask some questions, is there anyone/group/org working on translating the 3rd and 4th episode to English? Or any machine translate works? Are the motion vers (even in japanese) uncensored? Thank you!

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Can i ask some questions, is there anyone/group/org working on translating the 3rd and 4th episode to English? Or any machine translate works? Are the motion vers (even in japanese) uncensored? Thank you!
so far, English version are Uncensored. Japanese version are always censored.
No know fan group working on translating the work from this circle. Never heard of a MTL with that type of game engine.

So far, while Mangagamer Localize the first two episode of the serie, there has been no announcement of new work translated (there still time, they mostly announce project by batch and not one by one).

I think 2 work of the "dash" subserie have been release with official translation from the start through Dlsite (but they are censored since sold on a Japanese site).

conmeno123

Apr 3, 2020
so far, English version are Uncensored. Japanese version are always censored.
No know fan group working on translating the work from this circle. Never heard of a MTL with that type of game engine.

So far, while Mangagamer Localize the first two episode of the serie, there has been no announcement of new work translated (there still time, they mostly announce project by batch and not one by one).

I think 2 work of the "dash" subserie have been release with official translation from the start through Dlsite (but they are censored since sold on a Japanese site).
I see, thank you!

OnizukaDesuGa

Nov 2, 2018
I don't know why but audio seems to be muted. Last time I played it worked perfectly. I don't know if its windows update or what. Is anyone else having the same issue. I tried deleting saves, redownloading. Doesnt seem to work

Edit: Fixed, turns out its because I switched from one audio source to other. Switching back to the one I saved with fixed it. Never had this happen before.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I don't know why but audio seems to be muted. Last time I played it worked perfectly. I don't know if its windows update or what. Is anyone else having the same issue. I tried deleting saves, redownloading. Doesnt seem to work

Edit: Fixed, turns out its because I switched from one audio source to other. Switching back to the one I saved with fixed it. Never had this happen before.
Dunno why, but JP version could adapt to your audio source : starting the game with the speaker then pluging the headset worked fine (even if you're asked what source to use at the start of the game). In Mangagamer version, if you start with the speaker but use the headset, there won't be any sound.. same for any other combinaison.

Just eb careful of what you'll use when starting the game.

takat159

Mar 22, 2023
Dunno why, but JP version could adapt to your audio source : starting the game with the speaker then pluging the headset worked fine (even if you're asked what source to use at the start of the game). In Mangagamer version, if you start with the speaker but use the headset, there won't be any sound.. same for any other combinaison.

Just eb careful of what you'll use when starting the game.
I have issue with audio too. I tried deleting saves, redownloading. Doesnt seem to work. I also checked other VN but they worked fine. Only this Nightmare series including the Onmyoji version have this issue. 1.JPG 2.JPG

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
From your screenshot, you're on Win 10, game should work fine with it (unless you're on 32x, guilty don't bother with 32x version).

Only thing I see that might cause problem are the [ and ] in the folder path name...

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes