Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Nice, i'm hoping guilty to release more official english version
Well, 2nd game of the "nightmare" serie has been annouced as picked-up by Mangagamer a couple week ago, so we may have the whole serie. No other info on the "English side". Meaning no other localisation announced of partnership from transalting companies, but I didn't go and checj Japanese sites and other, so maybe some more info on Guilty's (willplus ?) side if you know where to check and want to take the time :p

• Wow
Reactions: Furuhashi

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Nightmare Deathcythe from the same creator (other game) where i can see the same 2 sisters from this game and other girls
1671857237686.png
should i suppose that it is in japanese only?,this game have sex animations?,no one asked for a HTML english patch in translation topic?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Nightmare Deathcythe from the same creator (other game) where i can see the same 2 sisters from this game and other girls
View attachment 2259291
should i suppose that it is in japanese only?,this game have sex animations?,no one asked for a HTML english patch in translation topic?
Only the "sisters" episode of the "nightmare" serie is translated. The 2nd episode "onmyoji" is officialy to be translated by Mangagamer.
3rd episode "Vampire" has the "motion" version released.
4th episode "Deathscythe" motion (aka animated) version has just been anounced for 2023.2.24
5th episode "noble blood" was released on the 2022.11.25.

Guilty has so far usually taken about 1 year + to release a "motion" version of a title from the nightmare serie after the normal release.

So far, I've not seen any MTL translation of any guilty game being shared.

Reactions: citrusflavored

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Only the "sisters" episode of the "nightmare" serie is translated. The 2nd episode "onmyoji" is officialy to be translated by Mangagamer.
3rd episode "Vampire" has the "motion" version released.
4th episode "Deathscythe" motion (aka animated) version has just been anounced for 2023.2.24
5th episode "noble blood" was released on the 2022.11.25.

Guilty has so far usually taken about 1 year + to release a "motion" version of a title from the nightmare serie after the normal release.

So far, I've not seen any MTL translation of any guilty game being shared.
Do you think that Deathscythe will have a english version like this one of nightmare sister? :unsure:
i hope that if it have,then some guy will make a uncensored patch or idk too

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Do you think that Deathscythe will have a english version like this one of nightmare sister? :unsure:
i hope that if it have,then some guy will make a uncensored patch or idk too
this one is uncensored. If Mangagamer keep translating the serie, it's most likely it'll be uncensored too when translated.
As to know if they'll do the whole serie, I guess it depend on demand and on the sales of the translated work...

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
whats the different from this version and the "motion" ver?
what "this" version? the one OP posted is already motion version and officially translated to english. Motion version means the scenes are animated
Guilty tend to release game with only CG and then later on a "motion" version where most (if not all) h-scene CG are animated.

The English release is the "motion" version of the game.

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
View attachment 2178443

Overview:
Our protagonist is a girl named Setsuna Shindo.
At first glance, she's just a normal high school student, but after school and on her days off, she's a sister of the Central Church along with her older sister, Yuka.

However, that's not all they are...
Sisters by blood and Sisters of the church, there's a darker side to their duties:

"EXORCISM"

The dispelling of vile demonic forces that have carved their way into the bodies of innocent humans. Cases of possession have been on the rise as of late, and as the thought surfaced as to whether this was some kind of Dark Premonition... Yuka would find herself kidnapped by a mysterious organization, leaving no trace of her whereabouts. Setsuna searches for her missing sister, helped by the head priest of the church, and her childhood friend, Toma Kitagawa.

Yuka's captors initiate their search for Setsuna as well, and this will mark the beginning of her Eternal Purgatory of Vile Lust...​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-18
Release Date: Japanese 2020-02-10, English 2022-11-17
Developer: Guilty -
Original Title: Nightmare×Sisters~淫獄のサクリファイス~
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Length: Short (Around 10 hours)
Store:
Size: 1.9 GB
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
LQ Version: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
(Use the LQ (Low Quality) version in case the animation lags)

Extras: -

View attachment 2178576 View attachment 2178578 View attachment 2178579 View attachment 2178580 View attachment 2178581 View attachment 2178582 View attachment 2178583 View attachment 2178584 View attachment 2178585 View attachment 2178594 View attachment 2178587 View attachment 2178588
Is this works in Windows 7?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Is this works in Windows 7?
Yes.
However, guilty's works tend to require C++ plug-in from the period of the game release. If you got an error launching the game, try checking if you got the C++ for 2020 - 2022 installed

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
Yes.
However, guilty's works tend to require C++ plug-in from the period of the game release. If you got an error launching the game, try checking if you got the C++ for 2020 - 2022 installed
Is that C++ plug-in must downloaded first?

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017

some know if there are or will be a english version??

The bread

Oct 14, 2020

some know if there are or will be a english version??
The sequel of the first game will be released on the last week of the month, and you're wondering about the latest game that came out recently?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes