Akasha

Apr 8, 2018
can someone help? the app name is AdvHD right? when i open it, i got the error code of VCOMP140.dll and d3dx9_43 not found and reinstalling the program may fix the problem. Screenshot (9).png Screenshot (10).png Screenshot (11).png

bonbus12

May 24, 2020
The game kept saying a bunch of DLL was missing after I solved that problem. It worked the first time somewhat, but it still played on the laptop's speakers even when I had my headset on, but after the second time now, the game screen will appear but disappear in an instant
how did you solve the missing dll?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
can someone help? the app name is AdvHD right? when i open it, i got the error code of VCOMP140.dll and d3dx9_43 not found and reinstalling the program may fix the problem.
vcomp140 dll is part of visual C++.
Guilty's engine use c++ pilot you need to install. Each game require a specific version, which is usually the one from the year of production (meaning if you play old game you need the 2010 or older package). So, make sure you go and install the latest package for c++ on your computer.
As for the DX9 error, maybe re install your dx ? Or at least run a dxdiag to see if you're at least on 9.0c as stated on mnagagamer site.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
A bit off-topic, but Mangagamer just annouced that they'll translate the sequel.
So the chance are good they'll do the whole serie.

Hope it sell well so they pick-up other Guilty work. Wait & see.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: basheree

The bread

Oct 14, 2020
A bit off-topic, but Mangagamer just annouced that they'll translate the sequel.
So the chance are good they'll do the whole serie.

Hope it sell well so they pick-up other Guilty work. Wait & see.
Nice. I really hope they do the other series, can be kind of fun to see how often they use the same background cg.
That said, it's mildly sad that it means which of the 2 endings this game is canon.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
interesting story, I noticed there are no choices however there is some corruption,kind of. I love when Heroines go bad or evil or just have the choice to go to the darkside as it were. Does the main protagonist get corrupted or does she have an iron will where she beat the baddies?. I hope she gets corrupted myself I love to see heroines even Nuns no less go bad.

The bread

Oct 14, 2020
So the game implies that the girls are actually half-sisters, but there is also a decent chance that of the sect members who raped them are their fathers.

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
View attachment 2178443

Overview:
Our protagonist is a girl named Setsuna Shindo.
At first glance, she's just a normal high school student, but after school and on her days off, she's a sister of the Central Church along with her older sister, Yuka.

However, that's not all they are...
Sisters by blood and Sisters of the church, there's a darker side to their duties:

"EXORCISM"

The dispelling of vile demonic forces that have carved their way into the bodies of innocent humans. Cases of possession have been on the rise as of late, and as the thought surfaced as to whether this was some kind of Dark Premonition... Yuka would find herself kidnapped by a mysterious organization, leaving no trace of her whereabouts. Setsuna searches for her missing sister, helped by the head priest of the church, and her childhood friend, Toma Kitagawa.

Yuka's captors initiate their search for Setsuna as well, and this will mark the beginning of her Eternal Purgatory of Vile Lust...​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-18
Release Date: Japanese 2020-02-10, English 2022-11-17
Developer: Guilty -
Original Title: Nightmare×Sisters~淫獄のサクリファイス~
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Length: Short (Around 10 hours)
Store:
Size: 1.9 GB
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
LQ Version: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
(Use the LQ (Low Quality) version in case the animation lags)

Extras: -

View attachment 2178576 View attachment 2178578 View attachment 2178579 View attachment 2178580 View attachment 2178581 View attachment 2178582 View attachment 2178583 View attachment 2178584 View attachment 2178585 View attachment 2178594 View attachment 2178587 View attachment 2178588
so.... the .exe didnt work
~i will try and download the torrent, maybe this a different verison, or whatever is broken in the former, is fixed in there. Idk.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
are there actually animations like ochiru hitozuma? i keep getting blueballed when it says "animated"
Yes, most H-secne have animation. It's guilty level of aniamtion so it's not the best. You can go check the sample on .

The bread

Oct 14, 2020
Umm.. are the pregnant CG is just a bad ending one?
Nope, those CG's are from the main route. The game has a sequel so it's canon. Well, either way, both get pregnant no matter what route you're on...

Last edited:

Conclave

Dec 30, 2018
here's the full working gallery save. I suddenly appreciate all the other save giver. How the hell did you guys do it? It feels like right hand endurance training before left hand strength training.

Reactions: ReignBloodark

The bread

Oct 14, 2020
here's the full working gallery save. I suddenly appreciate all the other save giver. How the hell did you guys do it? It feels like right hand endurance training before left hand strength training.
You realize there is a skip button right? Anyone could more or less get all the CGs, within 7 minutes with minimal effort.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes