AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
In his plans, as far as I understand, by January - February to begin the implementation of the second virtual world. The next update will include days 2 and 3 of the goddess service. Coming out mid-November. After about 4 weeks.

In any case, the author paused and created 2 comics. Now he devotes all his free time to game development.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
The next updates will include day 2 and 3 of the goddess route as well as the 2 bad ends relating to the route but not the bandits which is a big update. Mid December would see the end of the first VR world.

The updates could be faster if the devs focus entirely on the game, but he is free to do whatever he wants with his time and effort. Personally I think he should make 2 different packages , one for the comics and one for the games as it can be very easy to be suckered into paying the equivalent of a AAA game price or more for a H-RPG in subscriptions like what happened with the Queen Opala series. If I am to pay a God of War price tag I expect a God of War level of content and gameplay.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Don't wait for RPG Maker AAA projects. Besides, the engine is new for the author. Although it is simple, it still plays a role too. Besides, No escape: Game edition is far from an AAA project. This project is made just for fun, like a little toy. In this case, the author does not sell the game, but makes it as a gift for donations. Slightly different things, although there are no particular differences.

rex88

Dec 22, 2017
News on devianart

Heya all, Scriptor here with a long overdue Sunday dev update.

Sunday (or Monday?) dev update!

It’s been a while and stuffs been busy! I’ve just finished up the last renders needed for the coming update of No escape: Game edition. The update will contain 200+ new images, most (if not all) of them fully rendered scenes. Finding Manfriday’s render que plugin for DAZStudio really helped in making all happen: Before I had the plugin I made the scene, then I render it, waiting for the render (25 minutes usually) to bake and only then could I move onto the next scene. With the plugin I can make all of the scenes in one go during the day and let the renders bake overnight; basically cutting the time I need for making new images in half. :3

As such I’m being a bit more ambitious with the coming update then initially planned: Together with the planned content for the coming update (day 2 & 3 of the priestess submit events) I’m also going to add the two bad ends associated with those events. It’s one of the key reasons why this update contains so many new images; both bad ends consist of around ~50 images, making them the “meatiest” bad ends to date! ^^

Current release date of the coming update (V0.1.18) is planned for the Tier III backers on 21 November. Oh, and to make up for the lack of public Sunday dev updates this update contains 3 sneak peaks from the game instead of one. The one attached to this post is the part of the bad end if Kathleen fails all the tasks Goddess gives to her. If you like orgasm denial, living rubber, entombment and general non-con stuff then you'll be in for a treat when the update comes out! >;3

And last but not least: The ponygirl comic ‘a new you’ will release coming Sunday for the public; you’ll be able to find it on Pixiv and I’ll post a link here on Deviantart as always. ;D

See you next Sunday!

Greetz,

Scriptor

Fursissypiggy

Nov 6, 2019
The creator left a message in this Thread humbly asking us to wait for 3 weeks after release before we start releasing his works here - a time where he moves his content from Tier 3 subscribers to Tier 1 (and sometimes public). So yeah, just wait 3 weeks more, no biggie.
I thought it was 3 weeks after the tier 1 release, but i could be wrong.

I'm sorry but I was anxious to try it
You are not alone! :D :D

Usernameee?

Mar 6, 2019
The creator left a message in this Thread humbly asking us to wait for 3 weeks after release before we start releasing his works here - a time where he moves his content from Tier 3 subscribers to Tier 1 (and sometimes public). So yeah, just wait 3 weeks more, no biggie.
Was that this guy or Tonkatsu?

Reactions: Asmodeus Daemon
4.60 star(s) 25 Votes