PinkKira

Jul 26, 2018
Is there any information when the update will be released? :c does the author have a patreon?

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Is there any information when the update will be released? :c does the author have a patreon?
The author does not have a Patreon. There are subscribestar and fanbox:

Fursissypiggy

Nov 6, 2019
Any update on when we may see new content here? I saw he was working on some other projects. Hope this one doesn't get left behind! <3

Also, other than 3072, anyone know any similar games (in playstyle/plot)?

notwavman

Nov 27, 2020
Well, he's now doing another comic, which he will make available for everyone in 5 weeks after delivering it to patrons. Looks like the game development is a bit delayed...

Talayata

Jan 13, 2021
Any update on when we may see new content here? I saw he was working on some other projects. Hope this one doesn't get left behind! <3

Also, other than 3072, anyone know any similar games (in playstyle/plot)?
No escape: Game edition (FANBOX exclusive; current update out for Tier II backers (V0.17.1) ETA of next update (V0.18.1) +/- end October/beginning November).(by ScriptorOmniscius24 in Deviantart)

Reactions: notwavman

Fursissypiggy

Nov 6, 2019
No escape: Game edition (FANBOX exclusive; current update out for Tier II backers (V0.17.1) ETA of next update (V0.18.1) +/- end October/beginning November).(by ScriptorOmniscius24 in Deviantart)
Ah thanks. i must have missed that when i looked at his page :D

rex88

Dec 22, 2017
News on devianart

Heya all!

The new ponygirl comic is finally done and available for Tier III backers on subscribestar or Pixiv FANBOX.
It will be made available to Tier II next week, Tier I the week after and finally three weeks after that to the public (so in total over 5 weeks from now).
Tomorrow I'll be dropping a full sized render of the comic and I'll be talking about the plans for Q4 2021 in a long overdue development update.
Spoiler alert: Work in the coming three months will be focussed on game development! (Really want that first Vr-world done before the end 2021).

Greetz,
Scriptor

Someone can upload the comic? Please

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Well at least the dev is on time with his work even if it is not related to the game.

rex88

Dec 22, 2017
News on devianart

Hear ye, hear ye! Scriptor here with the most important status update of them all!

Q4 2021 plans!

With the latest comic out for Tier III backers my work will now shift back towards game development, and stay there for the time being. I had fun making the latest few image sequences/comics, and I expect to keep making small image sequences/other projects in my spare time, but the primary focus for Q4 2021 will be on No escape: Game edition.

‘So Scriptor, what does this mean in practice?’

It means that for the coming three months I’ll be giving my full attention to developing No escape: Game edition. I really want to finish up the desert VR-world and move onto the next one, and I will give it my all to see it done before the end of 2021. However, there are still a lot of kinky events that need to be implemented before the first VR-world is considered done. To keep it all coherent I’ve compiled a small list of the assorted events/bad ends that still need to be made & added before I consider the first VR-world “finished”:

- Day 2 & 3 of the priestess submit events.
- 2 Bad ends for the priestess submit events (depending if you fail all your tasks or manage to make the priestess take an interest in you).
- 1 Bad end for failing the boss-fight against the priestess (with small variations depending in which stage you failed).
- 1 Bad end for losing too many times to the desert bandits.

The coming weeks I’ll be doubling down on day 2 and 3 of the priestess submit events. Current ETA for the next game update containing (at the very least) these submit events is set for the middle of November; a more exact estimate will arrive somewhere in the coming weeks. ;3

Last (but not least) I want to thank you all for your continued patronage/interests in my works. I never expected to see so much people enjoying my stuff, and looking back at the start of my journey in creating rubbery smut… I can hardly believe how far things have come. Thank you, I hope I can continue to do right by you all!! ^^

That’s all for this update, until next time!

Greetz,
Scriptor

sdxpro2233

Sep 16, 2021
It is located at the breach at the end of the pyramid. There is a riddle that relates to the switches which is pretty easy to figure out.

Back to Lady Rose for a "bad" end ;) . No content after that other than going back to the hub area and testing the recall room.
wait what, how to get there, the game isnt even finished yet

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
wait what, how to get there, the game isnt even finished yet
You have more options with the priestess.
Either you fight her and can "end" the first world
Or you "help" her and get the first side-quest of the daily routine as a handmaid.

Scriptor currently working on night two and three and the additional nights.

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes