Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Ok, I'm stupid, fine, laugh all you want... but how go you accomplish the task from the Goddess...? I have three options in the library to pass the portal thingie, and ALL THREE lead to failure (Anubis fuck scene). What am I missing...?

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Ok, I'm stupid, fine, laugh all you want... but how go you accomplish the task from the Goddess...? I have three options in the library to pass the portal thingie, and ALL THREE lead to failure (Anubis fuck scene). What am I missing...?
Lol, that is actually the point. None of them works. The only way is to do the longest route possible if you know what I mean. Hint it involves wine.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo
Aug 22, 2020
Talk to the Girl to the left from the library, she will tell you that all books arewrong and that you need to get her some win in order to progress. (Tip: Safe often when entering the wine cellar)

CuroNira

Nov 15, 2018
Is there any save with all the stuff unlocked at the moment?

-and is there the password for the extra know?-

I finished the available storyline so far and can't wait to see the rest. Any option to fight again the tutorial ennemy?

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Is there any save with all the stuff unlocked at the moment?

-and is there the password for the extra know?-

I finished the available storyline so far and can't wait to see the rest. Any option to fight again the tutorial ennemy?
It seems there is a RECALL ROOM and in my opinion it will open after passing through 1 VR world completely. And there are no other options to fight the enemies again. Only if you save before the battle.

• Angry
Reactions: Fanatic Vortex

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
The first day of the service of the Goddess. For those who are not satisfied with the option of fighting her or want to watch a couple of new bondage scenes.
Any game overs? :D except for the one where the vampire lady takes you away?

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Any game overs? :D except for the one where the vampire lady takes you away?
I ran into a few different game overs, but they were already there in earlier updates. Bandits and yellow rubber men cause game overs. There are also those podiums that can capture you and cause a game over. I say a few of them.
While I'm thinkin about it, there's an error when getting caught the 2nd time by the rubber men. It's one of those "can't load picture" type errors. It keeps pausing the screen, and forcing you to click the continue button to keep going. And when you game over, and restart from the main menu, it still keeps giving the error. I didn't take a screenshot of it last night, cause I was tired as hell and just didn't care as much. haha
But just get the game over with the rubber men and you will run into the errors.

Reactions: LeonOne994

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
While I'm thinkin about it, there's an error when getting caught the 2nd time by the rubber men. It's one of those "can't load picture" type errors. It keeps pausing the screen, and forcing you to click the continue button to keep going.
PSA: all the "can't load" errors can be worked around by paying attention to the error message - note the filename that is missing, go into that folder, grab literally any of the other pictures and make a copy of it named as the file that was "missing". That's it, error goes away after the next click. ANOTHER error might pop up, mind, but can be fixed the same way, and there's not all that many of them in total...

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
PSA: all the "can't load" errors can be worked around by paying attention to the error message - note the filename that is missing, go into that folder, grab literally any of the other pictures and make a copy of it named as the file that was "missing". That's it, error goes away after the next click. ANOTHER error might pop up, mind, but can be fixed the same way, and there's not all that many of them in total...
True. And I've put funny memes in it's place, in the past, in other games. But, figured I'd post about it in here, in case the dev reads it and didn't already know about it. Honestly, I'm fine with clicking the button to continue, though. I've already seen that game over scene and can easily move on to other things. lol

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
For the error:
Gamedir -> www -> audio -> se
Copy the file "punch1.rpgmvo" and rename it to "V0.1[spacebar]punch1.rpgmvo"
That do the trick and the message don t appear again.

Nice game waiting for more

Reactions: TimmyLangstrumpf
4.60 star(s) 25 Votes