Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I like the game (haven't finished it yet), but I have to ask, is there or will there be any oral sex (cunnilingus)? I don't see it among the tags, but I think it fits well with a submissive play-through, don't you think?

• Love
Reactions: bulifun

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
I like the game (haven't finished it yet), but I have to ask, is there or will there be any oral sex (cunnilingus)? I don't see it among the tags, but I think it fits well with a submissive play-through, don't you think?
I haven't seen any yet on the current paths.

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
What is the difference between normal (if you can name such a game normal :)) and the potato version?

hamtaror

Nov 26, 2019
My guess would be a lower resolution of pictures as the potato term usually stands for an older, weaker spec computer :)

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
What is the difference between normal (if you can name such a game normal ) and the potato version?:)
potato version has a lower resolution. Possibly lower quality pictures. People complained to him about the large resolution of the game. Therefore, it also releases a potato version.

Reactions: puffmutter

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
The dev is going to work on the comic strips after this update, so any new updates will have to wait till October.

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
The text boxes in this game is SUPER tiny. Am I the only one with this issue?
720p windowed has a slightly larger font size on my end.
1080p windowed is even larger and looks zoomed in.
I have little to no experience with node / nw.js. Maybe google can help you?

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes