Random77777

Aug 9, 2020
it still doesnt have to be baby-level easy,is it too much to ask for average diffculty puzzle? Its still enjoyable,not for the lazy but for others yes.
They were the riddles that Bilbo and Gollum gave each other during their contest in The Hobbit. I think it's less about making a good puzzle and more about paying homage to the book/movie (probably the book).

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
They were the riddles that Bilbo and Gollum gave each other during their contest in The Hobbit. I think it's less about making a good puzzle and more about paying homage to the book/movie (probably the book).
More like they want to make a puzzle section but they don't want it too tough, so they decided to go with one of the most popular movie trilogies in recent history.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Can anyone post the contents of the new update ? Honestly I don't understand why this must be a subscriber only content, having more people understand how your progress is going will work to attract more potential subscribers if people are impress on the speed of it.

Reactions: Fanatic Vortex
Jan 2, 2020
honestly that is not too high of a bar to cross considering there is only less than a week before the 15th of August.
He said that 15 august tops aka maximum and that he will try to finish it quicker,it could be anytime and the new post could mean that he is close,you cant blame a man for hoping,can you?

Jan 2, 2020
Can anyone post the contents of the new update ? Honestly I don't understand why this must be a subscriber only content, having more people understand how your progress is going will work to attract more potential subscribers if people are impress on the speed of it.
I very much agree with you but if he just allowed anyone to view those updates then the subscribers would be angry,they pay and beyond earlier builds they dont really get much else,2 would be that maybe he thinks only those that pay really care (he doesnt know about this page) or its just plain greed.

Reactions: louises

Talayata

Jan 13, 2021
So sorry, my English is not very good, did something happen, or the author did not intend to update it?

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
So sorry, my English is not very good, did something happen, or the author did not intend to update it?
The update, according to the author, will be on the 15th. The update will only affect the first day and night in the service of the Goddess. If you serve her well, you can get into her bedroom. Judging by one shot, an intimate scene awaits her in the goddess's bedroom. Kathleen will be the goddess's whore for the night. Kathleen doesn’t expect this, but there’s nothing she can do.
If you don't serve well or refuse to go to the Goddess's bedroom, then Kathleen will spend the night in the servant's bedroom in a bag to be precise. There will be 2 options. Voluntarily or not. If Kathleen does not voluntarily go into the bag, then he will push Kathleen into himself. This is only the first day and night of the service with the Goddess. There will be 3 of them in total. What you should definitely not expect is the endings if Kathleen loses to the Goddess in the battle and the endings with the desert bandits. The update will add only the service of the Goddess and only the first day and night, respectively.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
I very much agree with you but if he just allowed anyone to view those updates then the subscribers would be angry,they pay and beyond earlier builds they dont really get much else,2 would be that maybe he thinks only those that pay really care (he doesnt know about this page) or its just plain greed.
In the unlikely scenario that his subscribers would be angry I did say the dev only have himself to blame. Bar the update pic which can be reserve for subscribers there is nothing fundamentally rewarding in reading updates unless someone finds a way to jack off to words devoid of sexual innuendos in which I really want to know how.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
In the unlikely scenario that his subscribers would be angry I did say the dev only have himself to blame. Bar the update pic which can be reserve for subscribers there is nothing fundamentally rewarding in reading updates unless someone finds a way to jack off to words devoid of sexual innuendos in which I really want to know how.
Well, you at least keep in mind that the author does everything alone. Developing a game alone is worth more. Besides, he also decided to make a new comic strip. As far as I have heard, it will be engaged in comics after this update.

Jan 2, 2020
The subs wont be angry bc "they wouldnt have nothing to jack off to" it would be because people are generally angry,by taking something away from them which they have would give me them a reason to be angry.As for how rewarding the reading is idk,there are many kinds of sick people,some who may very well be enjoying reading it,knowing only they can or bc they payed or who knows,they might actually be jacking off to words since erotic books do exist.

Jan 2, 2020
Well, you at least keep in mind that the author does everything alone. Developing a game alone is worth more. Besides, he also decided to make a new comic strip. As far as I have heard, it will be engaged in comics after this update.
The question is why is he doing this alone? Its a fair question to ask,you cant play the "im alone" card,he could be refusing help or milking the card for money.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
The question is why is he doing this alone? Its a fair question to ask,you cant play the "im alone" card,he could be refusing help or milking the card for money.
Alot of indie games starts out solo, more as a hobby then serious investment. Not that it's too hard to do, with basic do it yourself RPG systems like RPG maker. With basic understanding of computer system anyone can make a playable RPG.

The problem starts when the game picks up steam and what is originally a side hobby slowly becomes a legitimate money earner but not big one. The dev is charging a maximum of 1200 JPY on scriptor, convert that into USD and its only 10 bucks or 9 euros since he's Dutch.

It would take hundreds of tier 3 subscribers to earn enough to hire an additional illustrator or RPG programmer and still leave a worthwhile amount for oneself.

Jan 2, 2020
Alot of indie games starts out solo, more as a hobby then serious investment. Not that it's too hard to do, with basic do it yourself RPG systems like RPG maker. With basic understanding of computer system anyone can make a playable RPG.

The problem starts when the game picks up steam and what is originally a side hobby slowly becomes a legitimate money earner but not big one. The dev is charging a maximum of 1200 JPY on scriptor, convert that into USD and its only 10 bucks or 9 euros since he's Dutch.

It would take hundreds of tier 3 subscribers to earn enough to hire an additional illustrator or RPG programmer and still leave a worthwhile amount for oneself.
But why is he charging japanese money if he is dutch? Why not just charge euros?

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes