lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Idk what your standards are or if you have any but the picture you just posted looks just like a kid,90% is way too exagerated but who knows,you havent played all japanese games on this site to know and so what if they are? Just because many are supposetly like this doesnt excuse it or the "they are 500 years but look like 14,just trust me dude".

I get that there are many weird kinks and sht i probably dont want to know about on the site but pedofiliah is not only wrong but also illegal,just spare yourself more embarassment and delete the comments.
yeah it drives me nuts someone recomends a femdom lezdom game...and the female charachters look like lolis which us shit

Reactions: Fanatic Vortex

glaxofi01

Aug 8, 2020
I don't understand how such visual element of a game can justify pedophilia. Isn't the game's lore or story the detail to be considered more than what is to be seen. For example, poppy in league of legends seems a kid but the lore tells us that she is 250 years old. Does that mean if a story is made where she finds a partner who looks an ugly bastard and fucks her, does her partner engaged in an act of pedophilia? I found morality talks about perversion absolutely stupid. Perversion is never a moral act in the first place. While I do hate pedophilia, but saying pedophilia is a disgusting shit that should not exist while not attacking rape genre and same gender sex categories which are enemies of moral and divine standard is simply unfair. If you are to uphold morality and not prepare to encounter disgusting shits in an immoral segments of the internet, might as well not visit them.

• Angry
Reactions: Fanatic Vortex

rex88

Dec 22, 2017
News on devianart

In an effort to improve my writing I've been writing all the new text for V0.17.1 of No escape: Game edition in Word before putting it into the game. This allows me to more easily proofread my material, hoepfully making it more pleasant for players to read. At the very least it sohuld contain significantly less spelling errors than previous releases. :3
This week I'll start coding everything into the game, since most of the writing and images are already made I expect this part of the process to go a lot quicker then normal (for reference, normally I make images, write the story and put it into the game all at the same time).
Release date of V0,17.1 containing day/night 1 of the priestess submit events is set on the 15th of August for Tier III backers.

Greetz,
Scriptor.

Reactions: upayipwn
Jan 2, 2020
The thread might have gone off topic a little but that doesnt justify deleating comments and more importantly is that there is nothing to discuss on this thread,it would be empty otherwise since the game at this stage has so little content that calling it very early alpha would be a understatement.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
The thread might have gone off topic a little but that doesnt justify deleating comments and more importantly is that there is nothing to discuss on this thread,it would be empty otherwise since the game at this stage has so little content that calling it very early alpha would be a understatement.
So version 0.16.1 and so says that the game is at an early stage of development.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
update from deviant art :

"In an effort to improve my writing I've been writing all the new text for V0.17.1 of No escape: Game edition in Word before putting it into the game. This allows me to more easily proofread my material, hoepfully making it more pleasant for players to read. At the very least it sohuld contain significantly less spelling errors than previous releases. :3
This week I'll start coding everything into the game, since most of the writing and images are already made I expect this part of the process to go a lot quicker then normal (for reference, normally I make images, write the story and put it into the game all at the same time).
Release date of V0,17.1 containing day/night 1 of the priestess submit events is set on the 15th of August for Tier III backers. "

Reactions: upayipwn
Feb 2, 2020
I need help about necklace. I can't found the way to necklace room. Please Help me.
Its at the very end of the pyramid. Make your way past the bandits, then past the rubber golems. You will then be stopped by a servant of the priestess who you will need to follow to said priestess. After "defeating" the priestess, you'll continue on down the hall into the breach room where the necklace is also located. You just need to solve the riddle to access the necklace.

JerryJerryJerry1

Jun 26, 2021
Its at the very end of the pyramid. Make your way past the bandits, then past the rubber golems. You will then be stopped by a servant of the priestess who you will need to follow to said priestess. After "defeating" the priestess, you'll continue on down the hall into the breach room where the necklace is also located. You just need to solve the riddle to access the necklace.
Thank you.

Jan 2, 2020
Its a sorry excuse for a riddle,even i could solve it easily despite not being my thing.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Write this to the author. The author of the game is not here. Moreover, here these are pirated copies of the game. The game is so distributed on a FanBox subscription for ¥ 1200 per month

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Wooloomooloo
4.60 star(s) 25 Votes