pablowwq

Apr 22, 2018
I gotta say this game is awesome l I just can't get enough of characters and the frequant use of rubber and bondage. The potentials of this game are insansely high, although it's still in very early stage I hope the dev won't just quit and abandon the whole project but either way I just hope he gets some real success with it. Also does anyone know similiar games like this?

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
If you guys know any games like this, with latex and/or encasement, ror even just bondage, please leme know

for latex and encasement i've played
Lost in Laminite [pretty good]
3072 AD [top 3 game on the site]
No escape [obvs, quite promising so far!]

for bondage i've played
Drow's life [good, but goes n and on and literally nothing has any actualpull because you always get saved and it's always comedic]
didnapper [didn't like that once you capture a girl there's basically no progression with them or training them or anything]
i think a few others

also, this game is very good so far, i'll probablywait until everything in thefirst dungeon is done to redownload a new version, but i've made it to the goddess and everything's been great so far
is there an ending whereyou work for the lady at tthe camp too many times?
or has anyone made a list yet of every bad end?

Feb 2, 2020
Is it possible to actually defeat the goddess? I mean actually lowering her HP to 0
I don't think so. She has too much health to one-shot and you only get one turn to do damage before she insta-captures you. Maybe if you put hours upon hours into grinding to level up and upgrade your weapon, but even then I still don't think you could do enough damage.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
anyone can share the what the devs posted retarding the game in the lastest updates ?

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Is it possible to actually defeat the goddess? I mean actually lowering her HP to 0
The goddess cannot be defeated. You need to go through her attacks. Even if you count and defeat her, the game will be over as the author foresaw such cases.

Feb 2, 2020
anyone can share the what the devs posted retarding the game in the lastest updates ?
From Sundays DeviantArt update:

"Heya people, Scriptor here with another sunday dev update!

The combat rework is out for the FANS on Tier III and the reception has been positive. Although combat can still be improved I find it’s current iteration good enough for the foreseeable future, so focus has shifted back towards creating new content for the game; namely the priestess submit events!

I’ve already started to write out the base plot for these events, and made a lot of renders for these scenes. Submitting to the priestess in order to avoid her boss fight means serving for a total of 3 days. During this time you are treated (and dressed) as any other handmaiden. This means you’ll be getting all sort of fun jobs as cleaning, running various errands, being the priestess personal furniture and so on.

Depending on how good you’ll do during these various tasks you can be invited to the priestess bedchambers for the night. You will always have the option to refuse this (and maybe for good reason...). In case you refuse (or do a shitty job during the day) you get to spend the night at the handmaidens chambers. You can see how this chamber looks in the attached image. ^^

Fun fact: Nights in the handmaiden chambers can play out in one of two ways: Kathleen can go into a bag willingly, or she can make a fuss and something will “help” her get inside a bag. What’s that something you ask? Well let’s just say those bags have “a mind of their own…” >;3

That’s all for this Sunday dev update, expect another kinky image of the handmaiden chambers coming Sunday!

Greetz,

Scriptor"

Reactions: Fanatic Vortex
Jan 2, 2020
If you guys know any games like this, with latex and/or encasement, ror even just bondage, please leme know

for bondage i've played
Drow's life [good, but goes n and on and literally nothing has any actualpull because you always get saved and it's always comedic]
didnapper [didn't like that once you capture a girl there's basically no progression with them or training them or anything]
i think a few others

also, this game is very good so far, i'll probablywait until everything in thefirst dungeon is done to redownload a new version, but i've made it to the goddess and everything's been great so far
Wtf is wrong with you? the characters in drow's life and didnapper look like children ffs,how can you recommend such things?

Reactions: pablowwq and lakano
Jan 2, 2020
From Sundays DeviantArt update:

"Heya people, Scriptor here with another sunday dev update!

The combat rework is out for the FANS on Tier III and the reception has been positive. Although combat can still be improved I find it’s current iteration good enough for the foreseeable future, so focus has shifted back towards creating new content for the game; namely the priestess submit events!

I’ve already started to write out the base plot for these events, and made a lot of renders for these scenes. Submitting to the priestess in order to avoid her boss fight means serving for a total of 3 days. During this time you are treated (and dressed) as any other handmaiden. This means you’ll be getting all sort of fun jobs as cleaning, running various errands, being the priestess personal furniture and so on.

Depending on how good you’ll do during these various tasks you can be invited to the priestess bedchambers for the night. You will always have the option to refuse this (and maybe for good reason...). In case you refuse (or do a shitty job during the day) you get to spend the night at the handmaidens chambers. You can see how this chamber looks in the attached image. ^^

Fun fact: Nights in the handmaiden chambers can play out in one of two ways: Kathleen can go into a bag willingly, or she can make a fuss and something will “help” her get inside a bag. What’s that something you ask? Well let’s just say those bags have “a mind of their own…” >;3

That’s all for this Sunday dev update, expect another kinky image of the handmaiden chambers coming Sunday!

Greetz,

Scriptor"
Can you share the image too?

pablowwq

Apr 22, 2018

for bondage i've played
i think a few others

I'm sorry but non of those games have any similarity this one

hunczumunczu

Jul 25, 2017
This version may come out this Sunday, but it is not certain. In any case, the author plans to complete Night 1 by the end of this month.
What do you mean by Night 1? The first night of serving the desert mistress?

Fantastic game by the way, such small amount of content so far, yet I'm digging it a lot and can't wait for more.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
What do you mean by Night 1? The first night of serving the desert mistress?

Fantastic game by the way, such small amount of content so far, yet I'm digging it a lot and can't wait for more.
The first night of the goddess's service! More precisely, you serve the goddess during the day, as far as I understand, and at night you find yourself either in the room of the goddess or in the room of the maids.

dbgtt

Aug 23, 2020
The first night of the goddess's service! More precisely, you serve the goddess during the day, as far as I understand, and at night you find yourself either in the room of the goddess or in the room of the maids.
What about the ending where you lose the fight to the goddess?

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
i wish we hade a lady blackrose path i loved her charachter spoiled aristocracltic dominant women treating the protag like property is so hot wish it would go further where the mc woild have to degrade herself further as her made and do more tasks for rhe lady

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes