Dust7

May 28, 2019
i hope these will be route with corruptions?
For example, she goes through everything that she supposedly had to go through and keeps in order, becomes more depraved... Like this, and after leaving reality she will immediately be a ready and submissive sex slave who can betray an accomplice
as well as curious how she will come out of virtual reality after defeats even

Slutty Succubus

Sep 3, 2018
Is it possible to have an Bigger UI, because I play it on something like a TV, so it is quite a distance away, would like to see a bit bigger UI like in any other RPGM game

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Is it possible to have an Bigger UI, because I play it on something like a TV, so it is quite a distance away, would like to see a bit bigger UI like in any other RPGM game
Not. This is the engine's standard user interface. And in general, like the author with 0.15.2 lays out 2 versions. Normal with a higher resolution and POTATO VERSIONS with a smaller resolution. You shouldn't write to the author here. The author of the game is not here. Version 0.16.1 is available on FanBox at level 3 for 1200 JPY per month!
You can also contact the author here:

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Got the Breach, how do I get to the recall room?
You're talking about a room where you can relive the moments you received. She's in the Nexus but seems to be available only after completing the entire VR world. In any case, in version 0.15.1 this is so.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
I was wrong about the new comic. It was a poll for a new comic. And it seems that the author did not release new versions

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes