lakano

Dec 8, 2020
after entering the desert the game crashes it says retry but dosent work it cant load a picture

Khaosmachina

Jun 14, 2017
According to the poll on their fanbox it is currently looking like they'll do a standalone picture and finish the goddess defeat scenes for the next update

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
The dev should make healing at base free, instead of the ridiculous 150g every time.
Considering that if you leave the location and the enemies are respawning, then it is easier for you to initially stock up on medicines.
The best way to make money is Lady Rose. It pays 500 if everything is done correctly and 300 if you make a mistake.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
not too much content give this game few years i guess
As you wish. Version 0.16.1 kind of hints at the fact that the version is still at an early stage. In 1 VR world, the content of the bandits of the desert should still appear + revision of the content with the Queen in the pyramids.

Kybou

Jan 15, 2018
A new dawn, lily of the valley , Anna Exciting Affection , Casey's Fall, Chronicles of Leridia ,
Cyberslayers ,Defenestration(not completely 3D style) , Downfall: A Story Of Corruption, Third Crisis (little bit comics style ), succulence . Not all of them got BDSM content but few here and there and all are female prot if u love them like i do
i really like the restraint/bdsm/rubber style off the game any off these have that?

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes