WirelessW

Mar 10, 2019
So, you can't read or understand you own words. They are getting tortured by losing, and keep losing. It is giving them the torture they desire. Thus a game for masochists.
There is a difference between pain, even metaphorical/representative pain and just being inconvenient.

Sometimes I want a game to indulge masochism or submission. I never want a game to be inconvenient.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Anyone got a fix for all the image errors that keeps popping up ? This is getting annoying.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Hope the potato version keeps up with the quadHD, my computer is a crap Fusion5 laptop worth barely over 200 pounds, it can barely handle the quadHD version, so the lower grade tattie version will have to do for me.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
A game (or artbook ? I can't be sure) that have great potential. I will just put it on notice with Vruk, Sinsistar, Mira Co and all the other games I have on update notice 2 months ago.........

Reactions: kamina666

whocares3344

Sep 28, 2017
Loading Error
Failed to laod: img/pictures/BATLLE_NEXUS_MISTERBLUE_SATUSING.png
Same on the potato and Linux versions. Even if you skip the tutorial, you will get a similar error once you enter your first simulation.

The images are nice, and latex is obviously a big bonus point. I also like that there seem to be different paths for the protagonist. I just hope it doesn't end up where Latex = submission, i.e. the only way to get nice outfits is to play the submissive slut.

But until these annoying bugs are fixed, the game is unplayable.

trico1288

Apr 27, 2020
All the password:

Thirty white horses on a red hill. First they champ, then they stamp, then they stand still.

Answer: Teeth

Voiceless it cries, wingless flutters, toothless bites, mouthless mutters.

Answer: Wind

Alive without breath, as cold as death, never thirsty, ever drinking, all in mail never clinking.

Answer: Fish

Kafka11

Jan 7, 2018
ok completely confused, got to the spikes that block the corridor near the goddess's room and there doesn't seem to be anything you can do from that point goddess seems unbeatable and way forwards blocked? but goin by previous comments there's got to be a way forward somehow?

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
ok completely confused, got to the spikes that block the corridor near the goddess's room and there doesn't seem to be anything you can do from that point goddess seems unbeatable and way forwards blocked? but goin by previous comments there's got to be a way forward somehow?
You aren't supposed to beat the goddess in a fight, but to survive and get everything she throws at you off your body. Just down a stimulant at the start to have enough AP (SP I am not too sure) to either struggle or get free.

To win you must not have anything on you.

Reactions: Fanatic Vortex
Jan 2, 2020
So i finished the demo and i have but 2 scenes and idk which i miss,i already have the bandit,rubber golem,pyramid goop and living maid suit,anyone knows who those 2 scenes are?

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes