AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
i wish we hade a lady blackrose path i loved her charachter spoiled aristocracltic dominant women treating the protag like property is so hot wish it would go further where the mc woild have to degrade herself further as her made and do more tasks for rhe lady
Email the author on DeviantArt. He's not here.

Jan 2, 2020
i wish we hade a lady blackrose path i loved her charachter spoiled aristocracltic dominant women treating the protag like property is so hot wish it would go further where the mc woild have to degrade herself further as her made and do more tasks for rhe lady
Not exactly my cup of tea but if done right it would be a good addition,like it would take longer for her to make a move and as you work for her more the more debuffs you will get during the side boss battle with the suit.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I'm sorry but non of those games have any similarity this one
?????
LiL and 3072AD literally both revolve around latex, encasement, bondage, and noncon-humiliation and are literally all text heavy games that have the same fetishes.
so they definitely are similar

Wtf is wrong with you? the characters in drow's life and didnapper look like children ffs,how can you recommend such things?
Ignoring the fact that i literally said i didn't like didnapper and didn't actually recommend either of those games, you could say that about literally 90% of japanese made games on this site, drawn character ages are usually pretty arguable,
1627098725185.png
this is what your character looks like in that, btw
do they look yoing? maybe, i don't really know. i played through the first 2/3 of the game-ish and they looked like pretty much any 2d lewd game character to me. maybe i'm dumb, but they definitely don't look off enough to condemn another person online for playing [and not liking] the game, because they look pretty standard as far as lewd games go.

• Angry
Reactions: Fanatic Vortex

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
I think he said the 31st
I didn't see him talking about 31. Most likely this Sunday there will be no update. From what I heard, it was only the day before yesterday that the author rendered the remaining images for Night 1 in the Goddess's room. But this is only an image without events. But if it does not come out this Sunday, then not earlier than the 1st then. The author usually pulls out updates on Sundays.

rex88

Dec 22, 2017
New post on devianart

Heya people, Scriptor here with the latest news!
:)

Work on the renders for the next game update have been going swimmingly and the current amount stands on a whopping 84 new images, and that’s for day 1 of the priestess submit events alone! :3 The images required for spending the night in the handmaiden chambers have been finished last week and today I’ve finished the images for spending the night in the priestess bedroom (see the attached pic for a teaser about that).

This week I’ll work on making the images for the last scene (+/- 20 images) of day 1 and then I can start putting everything into the game. I expect to release a new game update for those on Tier III over at PixivFANBOX somewhere around the second week of August. ^^

That’s all for this Sunday dev update, have a good week all!

Greetz,
Scriptor

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I didn't notice the comments about it til it was too late, but the potato version definitely won't even go passed the begining of the first VR zone. It won't load the menu. As I walk around, the loading error keeps popping up. canvas.png

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
All these people who can't figure out the riddles need to read more classics...or watch the movie. They're taken right out of The Hobbit.
Or, instead of expected us to go back to reread a book we haven't read since high school (90s), or rewatch a movie we vaguely remember, you could actually be helpful and answer the question. :)

All good though. Answers are not only googleable, but also in another comment I see.

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I was kinda hoping there would be more scenes/progression/corruption in the camp bar and maid jobs. Still good stuff, though. Can't wait for the future.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
new update on fanbox, but it's most likely nothing but the daily " I am making progress......."

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
new update on fanbox, but it's most likely nothing but the daily " I am making progress......."
Author's answer with FanBOX:
All in all progress has been great and I’m now 100% sure that the next game update will come in the second week of August, namely the 15th. I will push to release the update earlier then this, but at the latest it will release on the 15th. That much I can promise.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Author's answer with FanBOX:
All in all progress has been great and I’m now 100% sure that the next game update will come in the second week of August, namely the 15th. I will push to release the update earlier then this, but at the latest it will release on the 15th. That much I can promise.
There are 7 days in a week. The second week ends on the 14th. If it's coming on the 15th, that would be the beginning of the third week of August. So, he's already lying. lmao
I know. I'm just bored and day drinking. This was funny for me. Have a faptastic day. :) lol

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
There are 7 days in a week. The second week ends on the 14th. If it's coming on the 15th, that would be the beginning of the third week of August. So, he's already lying. lmao
I know. I'm just bored and day drinking. This was funny for me. Have a faptastic day. :) lol
14 - Saturday. 15 - Sunday.
He releases updates on Sundays. Either 8 or 15. Most likely 15. And the time is different for everyone. Our week ends on Sunday.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
14 - Saturday. 15 - Sunday.
He releases updates on Sundays. Either 8 or 15. Most likely 15. And the time is different for everyone. Our week ends on Sunday.
I mean, I guess if he releases it at 6am on the 15th in his timezone, and that happens to be 8 hours ahead of your timezone, then the release would fall at 10pm the night before. So you may see it drop on the 14th haha.
What does google calendar say? What does the calendar on your phone say? What nation are you in?
I know in the states, some people consider Monday the first day of the week, but all the calendars show Sunday as day 1. Not gonna lie. I've never left the US. But, when I change my VPN, it always still shows the same calendars. lol

(BTW, none of this really makes a big deal to me. I'm just drunk and bored at the moment. So, little things entertain me.)

Jan 2, 2020
?????
LiL and 3072AD literally both revolve around latex, encasement, bondage, and noncon-humiliation and are literally all text heavy games that have the same fetishes.
so they definitely are similar

Ignoring the fact that i literally said i didn't like didnapper and didn't actually recommend either of those games, you could say that about literally 90% of japanese made games on this site, drawn character ages are usually pretty arguable,
View attachment 1315916
this is what your character looks like in that, btw
do they look yoing? maybe, i don't really know. i played through the first 2/3 of the game-ish and they looked like pretty much any 2d lewd game character to me. maybe i'm dumb, but they definitely don't look off enough to condemn another person online for playing [and not liking] the game, because they look pretty standard as far as lewd games go.
Idk what your standards are or if you have any but the picture you just posted looks just like a kid,90% is way too exagerated but who knows,you havent played all japanese games on this site to know and so what if they are? Just because many are supposetly like this doesnt excuse it or the "they are 500 years but look like 14,just trust me dude".

I get that there are many weird kinks and sht i probably dont want to know about on the site but pedofiliah is not only wrong but also illegal,just spare yourself more embarassment and delete the comments.

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes