Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
for me it was too long path name to the ogg files. i have win10
I do not even have ogg files in teh folder only rpgmvo files

Normally you can bypass such errors by just renaming another sound file.

Is there something else after beating the first world?
I did all on that area even beating Rose.

jame21

Apr 19, 2018
Are you going to extend the old scences in future updates, like with the rubber golems or are you going to focus on creating new scences?

Etshy

May 22, 2018
About the "V0.1 punch1.ogg" error.
I had to and reviewing the html/js code behind it I noticed it search for the file with name only (without extension) and ogg extension, weirdly, didn't work for me.
I had to create the file "V0.1 punch1.rpgmvo" (from "punch1.rpgmvo")

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So, what's new in this update? Anyody know? I see no changelog update. Just curious, cause I have 3 saves, due to certain branching points.
Also, I'm pretty sure I downloaded 0.17.1, but the game still it at the end of 0.16.1, and even the title still is labeled as such.

Last edited:

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
So, what's new in this update? Anyody know? I see no changelog update. Just curious, cause I have 3 saves, due to certain branching points.
Also, I'm pretty sure I downloaded 0.17.1, but the game still it at the end of 0.16.1, and even the title still is labeled as such.
From the new - the first day of the service of the Goddess.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
From the new - the first day of the service of the Goddess.
Are you saying the service of the Goddess is all that was updated? What is "from the new?" Does that mean I need to start over, or is that just meaning this is the only new material?

EDIT: Nevermind. I figured it out. And holy moly I have a ton of new saves now, just from inside the tomb haha. Lots of choices and routes branching out

Last edited:

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Are you saying the service of the Goddess is all that was updated? What is "from the new?" Does that mean I need to start over, or is that just meaning this is the only new material?

EDIT: Nevermind. I figured it out. And holy moly I have a ton of new saves now, just from inside the tomb haha. Lots of choices and routes branching out
I want to say that version 0.17.1 differs from 0.16.2 only in that 0.17.1 adds the ability to serve the Goddess who is in the tomb. One day out of three. There is nothing else new. If you found something new for yourself, then in 0.16.1 it was. The service of the goddess is an alternative option so as not to fight her. The option is more interesting and long as for me.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I want to say that version 0.17.1 differs from 0.16.2 only in that 0.17.1 adds the ability to serve the Goddess who is in the tomb. One day out of three. There is nothing else new. If you found something new for yourself, then in 0.16.1 it was. The service of the goddess is an alternative option so as not to fight her. The option is more interesting and long as for me.
Within just day 1 of serving the goddess, there are multiple different route choices. You can choose to do different things, as in maybe you fail the first mission she gives you and that causes a certain outcome, or you pass the mission and she gives you 2 choices in where to sleep that night, and within those 2 choices, each one offers you the chance to either resist or accept your fate. I keep multiple saves for this, cause they almost always effect the future updates.

notwavman

Nov 27, 2020
I'd say it's a bit excessive, you need only save before going in and after.
2 Bad ends are predicted:
1 for being too effective and gaining 3 of 3 credits with priestess;
1 for being utterly ineffective and angering her 3 times.
Finally main route is inbetweeen (1 fail and 2 successes or vice versa).

Reactions: FookU2

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Within just day 1 of serving the goddess, there are multiple different route choices. You can choose to do different things, as in maybe you fail the first mission she gives you and that causes a certain outcome, or you pass the mission and she gives you 2 choices in where to sleep that night, and within those 2 choices, each one offers you the chance to either resist or accept your fate. I keep multiple saves for this, cause they almost always effect the future updates.
You don't have to explain to me. I know.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I'd say it's a bit excessive, you need only save before going in and after.
2 Bad ends are predicted:
1 for being too effective and gaining 3 of 3 credits with priestess;
1 for being utterly ineffective and angering her 3 times.
Finally main route is inbetweeen (1 fail and 2 successes or vice versa).
Is this your prediction or what the dev said? Asking for a friend lol

notwavman

Nov 27, 2020
It's my prediction, based on hints dropped here and there.
Also there's only one way to "win" first night and 3 ways to fail, have fun finding them all :)

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
It's my prediction, based on hints dropped here and there.
Also there's only one way to "win" first night and 3 ways to fail, have fun finding them all :)
Not entirely correct description. One way to complete the first task and 3 ways to fail it. More precisely 4, but for the game, two ways of failing a task are considered as one way. For example tentacles or gas this will be one way for the game to fail the task.

rex88

Dec 22, 2017
News on devianart

Heya people!

I'm once again a very tired boi so I'll keep this update short:

I'm currently working on something special that I can't share just yet; what I can say is that's going to be an imageset of around 45 images and it's set to release for Tier I backers this coming weekend. Three weeks after that it will go public (probably on Pixiv; I'll post the link when it's out).
On the Subscribestar front; I've set up the account and I'm currently awaiting approval; I expect to go live on Subscribestar somewhere around the beginning of September. :3

See you guys next Sunday!

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes