Fursissypiggy

Nov 6, 2019
ah is the demo coming already? I thought that was January after the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
were added

EDIT:

Just confirmed on his fanbox, Demo will contain full first world content, and won't be released until Q1 2022.

Last edited:

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
I'll keep checking on this. It looks like it could be fun in like a year or two if they finish it.

Kinda disappointed and moved on to the next game though after I saw that "This is just a placeholder screen"... It seems like they haven't even done the sequence yet for the first defeat scene to the first enemy you can lose to in the game.

Though that's as far as I got before I figured I'd wait for a later version. I love (None rope) BDSM and Latex stuff, so.... *fingers crossed on this one*

Fursissypiggy

Nov 6, 2019
I'll keep checking on this. It looks like it could be fun in like a year or two if they finish it.

Kinda disappointed and moved on to the next game though after I saw that "This is just a placeholder screen"... It seems like they haven't even done the sequence yet for the first defeat scene to the first enemy you can lose to in the game.

Though that's as far as I got before I figured I'd wait for a later version. I love (None rope) BDSM and Latex stuff, so.... *fingers crossed on this one*

Aye, the Boss losing scenes will be added later this month. (along with losing to the bandits) Right now, you can continue by either surviving the fight, or choosing to serve her. In 17.1 only the first day of servitude is available, however in the recently released 18.1, days 2 and 3 are available.

We're just waiting on a kind soul to upload 18.1 for us :)

Reactions: nerogaf

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
The game ran out of steam faster than anyone could have anticipated,its like those miracles that happen suddently and suddently stop. Those boss scenes are good but i rather he would skip to the 2 area.

Feb 8, 2019
The game ran out of steam faster than anyone could have anticipated,its like those miracles that happen suddently and suddently stop. Those boss scenes are good but i rather he would skip to the 2 area.
Even Scriptor is admitting it is very difficult work. Yes, he recycles some assets in different ways, but every time they create totally new areas and sequences, that requires modelling said new areas and items. And skipping to a new area means even more work.

Fursissypiggy

Nov 6, 2019
Next update is on schedule for Tier 3 subs December 22nd, making it available for level 2's 3 weeks after that. Also, there is the Free demo coming out some time in early 2022. The demo will be the first VR world in its entirety.

Usernameee?

Mar 6, 2019
Alright since no one is doing it, and that I have been around for sometime on this forum. I might as well give back to the community. In a one time off fashion here is version 0.17.01

QUAD-HD VERSIONS:
WINDOWS:
Mega
LINUX:
Mega

POTATO VERSIONS:
WINDOWS:
Mega
LINUX:
Mega
Could you upload the latest version as well? It's been nothing but people complaining about stuff on this thread for awhile, we need to inject some horny back into this.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Next update is on schedule for Tier 3 subs December 22nd, making it available for level 2's 3 weeks after that. Also, there is the Free demo coming out some time in early 2022. The demo will be the first VR world in its entirety.
Its stupid to call it a demo if it includes the first world in full. Its not the full game but its not a demo either.

chopish

Sep 12, 2020
Its stupid to call it a demo if it includes the first world in full. Its not the full game but its not a demo either.
"It's stupid to call it a demo if it includes the first level in full"
Is this specific to the first mission or just an entire mission? The Halo: CE demo gave you an entire mission of singleplayer to play and multiplayer; what would you call that?
Or maybe you just mean relative to the amount of content in the game, since it's pretty slow going. The 3D is really nice, but this is a game you're better off forgetting about for an entire year so that you can actually be excited over playing it again.

Reactions: asgir546 and kgb955
4.60 star(s) 25 Votes