chopish

Sep 12, 2020
This whole site is toxic AF lol. The creator of Project Cat/Suit who is learning code, doing art and writing solo was so off put by the toxicity they stopped updates here all together before abandoning the game and starting on something even harder that is so far coming out much worse.
I can't find anything more hilarious

• Angry
Reactions: Thecatbred

hunczumunczu

Jul 25, 2017
That links leads to the main fanbox page and both links on DeviantArt lead to his subscribestar. I'd like to see full patch notes for the 2 latest versions. Perhaps it works for you and you could paste these notes here?

upayipwn

Feb 8, 2020
That links leads to the main fanbox page and both links on DeviantArt lead to his subscribestar. I'd like to see full patch notes for the 2 latest versions. Perhaps it works for you and you could paste these notes here?
I just subscribed to his Fanbox and am currently downloading it. Consider it a Christmas gift ;). The changelog is in the download so it will be in that post when I get it ready.

wildshot

May 28, 2020
It's suppose to have this:

- One fail state (bad end) when Kathleen’’ lost three times against the desert bandits.
- One fail state for goddesses boss fight (with variations at which state the fight is lost).
- An alternative way to get past goddess without either fighting or submitting to her.
- A small “overarching” bad end “epilogue” that plays after each fail-state; showing what happens with Kathleen in the real world after getting captured in the virtual one (don’t expect too much from this; it’s mostly to give closure to the story).
- The option to revisit goddess after either fighting or submitting to her.

That was he posted back in nov.

upayipwn

Feb 8, 2020
Isn't V0.19.1 supposed to be the latest? Could you upload it in the quad HD version?
19.1 just came out and is locked to his tier 3 subscribers. 18.1 is currently on tier 2 and 3. I don't want to totally undermine his efforts to make money. I have two reasons for not uploading the Quad HD version. 1: I don't have a subscription service to any of these file hosting sites and would have to pay to host it basically anywhere but Mega (list of approved hosts). The Quad HD version is unsurprisingly about 4x the size. The potato version contains everything the Quad HD version has, just at a more manageable file size and more modest resolution. Also (2) it gives some motivation to pay the creator for his efforts if you do want the Quad HD version. Again, the content of the game is identical.

This game fills a very small niche on this site and I would like to see it finished. I signed up for his Tier 3 plan to at least alleviate me sharing it (probably against his wishes). I do think having the full release on here compromises his subscriber base and undermines the subscriptions on there.

hunczumunczu

Jul 25, 2017
Sure, that's totally fair. I subscribed to tier III 2 or 3 releases ago, can't remember. Since you can only do something for the first time once, I'd rather wait for V0.19.1 in HD or maybe I'll subscribe again, will see. Unfortunately single developers with regular jobs can't put up updates regularly in a reasonable amount of time. Hopefully this game doesn't get abandoned, I'll really like to see what's in store in next versions and I'll definitely support him financially in the future, the content so far is very good and unique. It's just 10$ for ~5 short events seem too steep for now :p

upayipwn

Feb 8, 2020
Sure, that's totally fair. I subscribed to tier III 2 or 3 releases ago, can't remember. Since you can only do something for the first time once, I'd rather wait for V0.19.1 in HD or maybe I'll subscribe again, will see. Unfortunately single developers with regular jobs can't put up updates regularly in a reasonable amount of time. Hopefully this game doesn't get abandoned, I'll really like to see what's in store in next versions and I'll definitely support him financially in the future, the content so far is very good and unique. It's just 10$ for ~5 short events seem too steep for now :p
19.1 does look like a good update (haven't played it yet). I'm going to stay subscribed because not only is the game good but all of his comics and other works are really great too. The issue he has is that his other works are all public at this point, so there's no value proposition to subscribe. I'm going to stay subscribed for a while to pay him back. Especially during the holidays. Also I'm not saying that I wont upload 19.1, but out of courtesy for his work it will be at least a little while.

Reactions: notwavman
Oct 29, 2017
This whole site is toxic AF lol. The creator of Project Cat/Suit who is learning code, doing art and writing solo was so off put by the toxicity they stopped updates here all together before abandoning the game and starting on something even harder that is so far coming out much worse.
he gave up on that? shame. it was too furry for me but it was unique for an rpgmaker game.

19.1 does look like a good update (haven't played it yet). I'm going to stay subscribed because not only is the game good but all of his comics and other works are really great too. The issue he has is that his other works are all public at this point, so there's no value proposition to subscribe. I'm going to stay subscribed for a while to pay him back. Especially during the holidays. Also I'm not saying that I wont upload 19.1, but out of courtesy for his work it will be at least a little while.
What's the difference between the v18 update you just posted and 19.1? Do you have the changelog? I don't mind waiting either way, I'm just curious if I should skip 18.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
2019 F95zone making a comeback i see.

upayipwn

Feb 8, 2020
What's the difference between the v18 update you just posted and 19.1? Do you have the changelog? I don't mind waiting either way, I'm just curious if I should skip 18.
The big changes are the bandit fail-state with related scenes and a new QTE system for struggling instead of a chance roll. There are some other changes as well, here is the full log.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes