dbgtt

Aug 23, 2020
The first time you meet her you are supposed to submit to her, the fight is a guaranteed loss.
Unless I'm miss-remembering something, I'm pretty sure it's not. You just need to survive long enough, so don't attack, just make sure you survive.

Also, from 19.1 change log-
" Added a way of getting past goddess without having to either fight or serve her "
Implying fighting her IS a way to get past her

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
All my old saves from 0.17.1 disappeared. There's the given save 20. That's now all I have. I had multiple different saves.
What all is on this new given save? I know for the most part, it's all one main direction, but there are differences in routes and I'd like to have all my old saves if possible. I'm not gonna have to start over from the beginning to get back several saves am I?

EDIT: The game doesn't recognize the old save files. My old saves are physically in the save folder. They just don't work.

Last edited:

upayipwn

Feb 8, 2020
All my old saves from 0.17.1 disappeared. There's the given save 20. That's now all I have. I had multiple different saves.
What all is on this new given save? I know for the most part, it's all one main direction, but there are differences in routes and I'd like to have all my old saves if possible. I'm not gonna have to start over from the beginning to get back several saves am I?
Your saves should be in the 0.17.1 folder under ./www/save

taptabber

Apr 8, 2018
Has anyone managed to extract the images from the game? When I use on the files in www/img/pictures, almost all of the extracted PNGs are corrupt. This is the first RPGM game where this tool failed me so I'm not sure what's going on here.

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes