upayipwn

Feb 8, 2020

rmover87

Jan 30, 2019
there are not much content in 19.2 and there some story's inconsistencies, so better idea to wait DEMO with full 1st world

Jakwhit

Aug 15, 2020
There is a thing you can interact with immediately after entering the desert world that unlocks most-if-not-all of the scenes from old releases in the memory/recall room. Assuming you just want to see the scenes that is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So how do you activate this? Is there a certain point needed to reach before it works?

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
So how do you activate this? Is there a certain point needed to reach before it works?
Just click on it and choose the option "the button U" and thats it. However, you need to enter the room of recollections and I still haven't figured out where it is.

Jakwhit

Aug 15, 2020
Pressed the button managed to unlock the stuff, but the door is still locked until I complete the world, sad times indeed.

Tinstaafl

Dec 20, 2018
Yes there are a few that involve her. You can act as her sub (which that is a screenshot of). It earns you money IIRC. There are a few different scenes that can play out involving serving her. There is also one fail state involving her after giving her the necklace. You get the necklace after the goddess content.
Unfortunately, in the Recall Room the most satisfying of all scenes with Rose, selling her to the bandits, seems to be missing.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: upayipwn

rex88

Dec 22, 2017
News on devianart

Heya all, Scriptor here with the Sunday dev news! ^^

Game development

It’s been a while since I made a Sunday dev update and stuff (once again) has been very busy! For those who’ve missed it; I made a public announcement over at fanbox/subscribestar a while back ( or ) concerning the plans for Q1 2022. In a nutshell; focus for the first quarter of 2022 will be on the game, and with the desert VR-world having its last placeholders filled and considered “finished” for the time being, work can finally continue towards the next VR-world; cybercity!

This new VR-world will be set in a futuristic cyberpunky city very much in the style as the one found in my comic “the suckdoll factory”
, and this VR-world will also contain a rather suspicious autonomous factory Kathleen will have to break into to reach this VR-worlds breach… Needless to say plenty of (rubbery) perils await Kathleen in this place, as seen in the attached screenshot of this post! ^^

Oh and another important this to mention from the public announcement: Once the next game update (V0.20.1) has been released to Tier II I’ll be releasing the updated demo of No escape: Game edition. It will contain all the content of the first VR-world, and it’s been a long time coming, so I’m pretty excited to be sharing that one with you all as well! ;3 No ETA on it yet; but expect one to drop in to coming weeks!

That’s all for this Sunday dev update, see you guys in the next one! ^^

Greetz,

Scriptor

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
So, you could say the maid ending is the 'intended' path, since you supposedly have the mission to retrieve the necklace from the tomb for Rose.
Regarding the Goddess:
Either you serve her for 3 days, and if you don’t want to get one of the two finals, you must either fail one task or two, but not all three. Or complete all three tasks but do not spend the night 3 times in the bedroom of the Goddess.
It is also possible to withstand 3 attacks of the Goddess and not agree to 4 super attacks. Only in this way can one pass the goddess. Surviving 3 goddess attacks will be faster.
About Rose:
Having obtained the necklace, you need to give it away and defeat the Rose costume or lose or voluntarily surrender. As is clear, losing or voluntarily surrendering will be a bad end for the maid Rosa.

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes