testyv1

May 14, 2020
When a QTE pops up in any game, press "delete." There is no gaming experience possible that is worth tolerating QTEs or the developers that use them.
Other than Dragon's Lair or Super Don Quix-ote (actually a better game IMO)...

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Its at the very end of the pyramid. Make your way past the bandits, then past the rubber golems. You will then be stopped by a servant of the priestess who you will need to follow to said priestess. After "defeating" the priestess, you'll continue on down the hall into the breach room where the necklace is also located. You just need to solve the riddle to access the necklace.
I have played this Game once before; not really sure which version. I am sure I probably skipped alot.
with "help" i solved the 3 riddles. I THINK I got down in the pyramid. past the bandits & rubber golems.
But I am/was stuck, as I cannot get past the spikey floor things,...(Is there a way past or thru them??)
- (Or, after reading several posts, am I just supposed to drink a 'heal' potion and walk over them; 'taking the Hit'.)

notwavman

Nov 27, 2020
But I am/was stuck, as I cannot get past the spikey floor things,...(Is there a way past or thru them??)
- (Or, after reading several posts, am I just supposed to drink a 'heal' potion and walk over them; 'taking the Hit'.)
There are several ways past spikes - either visit the Goddess and choose to fight her or serve her. Or go to the camp ask for help from Rose.

Reactions: Shelscott50

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
I could help but notice that in the recap room there is an empty slot. Is there something I did not unlock? or is that just left blank because there is no more content? Also is there any hidden scene with Fara? From Jacks comment that she seems out of place?
No. Light circle will not change. Perhaps this is a reserve for future content that the author has not implemented.

Rouge

May 2, 2017
I've finished with the first world about two versions ago and can't move on to the second world, is it possible at this point? The only thing I have not done is start over.

thyladras

Aug 10, 2018
Hello, my ancient save file doesn't work for the version 19.2, someone can upload a full save file plz ?

notwavman

Nov 27, 2020
I've finished with the first world about two versions ago and can't move on to the second world, is it possible at this point? The only thing I have not done is start over.
0.19 doesn't has 2nd VR world content. It's 0.20+ versions, which are not yet available for us yet, it's released to T3 patrons.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
change log?
what's the changelog?
Apparently the only place to find it is the downloaded v19.2 itself, which it is bundled with. This is what it says:

V0.19.2 CHANGELOG

BUGFIXES:

- More typo/grammar corrections (as always)!
- Fixed a visual bug; the doors to goddesses inner sanctum wouldn’t open anymore, causing Kathleen and the handmaiden to phase through said door.
- Fixed the exit to the gateway portal from the base camp after you battled Rose.
- Added the missing battle back for goddesses boss fight in the recall room.
- Fixed a bug in the first phase of the boss fight; losing against goddesses countdown resulted in her double tentacleling you before ending the battle.
- Removed a debug switch in Rose’s fight; causing said fight to always think you’d have the maid boots on (even if you didn’t).
- Fixed a visual bug with the spikes in the breach room.
- Fixed the exit to the recall room teleporting the player to the middle of the next room.
- Fixed the north exit of the base camp after the battle with Rose.
- Potato specific bug; it had the QUAD-HD movie size (struggle animations) instead of the potato size.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
It has it's moments, but for me <<< Note the for me could really use some actual forced sex scene's or aggressive sex scenes.

The bar, maybe for wrong drinks, trading sex to bad things for passage, agreeing to bondage sex for favor's or trade what ever. I think that would expand it a bit more to more people, but it fills a gap in Adult game's like it is so that is all up to the maker.

I only making a personal observation and desire of my own. This is absolutely not a complaint, just a very personal for me desire.

astor2015omg

Jan 9, 2020
Hey guys.
Here the two versions of v0.20.2
Quad hd:

Potato Version:

I'll probably support scriptor for another 2 months to see if it's worth it, I'll post each update here as soon as it's out.
I've downloaded hundreds of games from this site and I feel like it's about time I made a contribution.

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes