Daba

Jan 22, 2018
I like the art in this game, but I really hate RPGM engine and I really don't have patience to play games in that engine. Is there a way to just see images without playing?
Thanks in advance.

rex88

Dec 22, 2017
after opening the game folder open the folder with the name www and then open img there there is a folder named picture and you find the images there

Reactions: Daba

rex88

Dec 22, 2017
hello sorry for the inconvenience but someone know what is the code for storage room with the phrase it's of America?

MrNibbs

Dec 15, 2017
Hey guys.
Here the two versions of v0.20.2
Quad hd:Mega

Potato Version: Mega

I'll probably support scriptor for another 2 months to see if it's worth it, I'll post each update here as soon as it's out.
I've downloaded hundreds of games from this site and I feel like it's about time I made a contribution.
Links be dead matey.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
What do you guys think of the second area? Not to sound like an ass but the first area is pretty small and you can finish it very fast,sneaking in the pyramid,getting the shoes from Rose so you can skip the boss altogheter,shops and caracters are not interesting/fleshed out,he could have expanded the first more.

Now with the second i get the impression that he will try to expand it but he might not,the first enemies,thugs,are the same as the bandits,1 normal attack,1 stronger attack,1 to restrain you from attacking and a KO move,even the animations are close.
You get set up by the lady you work at,just like the first.
Im worried that he might do the same thing all over again with just a new coat of paint.

upayipwn

Feb 8, 2020
What do you guys think of the second area? Not to sound like an ass but the first area is pretty small and you can finish it very fast,sneaking in the pyramid,getting the shoes from Rose so you can skip the boss altogheter,shops and caracters are not interesting/fleshed out,he could have expanded the first more.

Now with the second i get the impression that he will try to expand it but he might not,the first enemies,thugs,are the same as the bandits,1 normal attack,1 stronger attack,1 to restrain you from attacking and a KO move,even the animations are close.
You get set up by the lady you work at,just like the first.
Im worried that he might do the same thing all over again with just a new coat of paint.
I enjoy it. Granted there is not much to the level yet. There was recently a poll for a new type of enemy and he is adding a not-insignificant amount of content to the cyber-city area in the next patch. Including that next enemy, which is roaming police drones and a capture bad-end scene at the police station.

The current addition list is:
- Implementing the story scene from aboard the prisonship with the sisters getting their coffee.
- Implementing another ~2 street dungeon maps; this time filled with the cops "common" enemy!
- The police station capture sequence (intractable sequence this time) and the police enemy’s fail-state.
- Work events at Lysi's; three variants that rank up in difficulty.
- And a fail-state at Lysi that unlocks once you’ve done all of her work events.

I take it the areas will gradually grow in complexity and size which is typical level structure. As well, they will get more complicated as he gets better with RPG maker and general game development.

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes