upayipwn

Feb 8, 2020
I like the art in this game, but I really hate RPGM engine and I really don't have patience to play games in that engine. Is there a way to just see images without playing?
Thanks in advance.
There is an image pack he releases i think starting with 0.19.x or 18

Reactions: Daba

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
I've said it before and I will say it again. His prices are ridiculous. Boda charges 2 dollars and releases way better content. This guy charges 15, he deserves it.
And you still get shit for free, unlike some other artist who locks their work away behind a perpetual paywall. Scriptor is at least kind enough to let non-payers get the same access as payer albeit at a later date, if a dev or artist is willing do that much, the very least we can do is to accommodate his terms for doing so.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
I've said it before and I will say it again. His prices are ridiculous. Boda charges 2 dollars and releases way better content. This guy charges 15, he deserves it.
boda hasnt dropped anything of substance in many years but still charge patreon with the occasional stop, that means people have being paying at minimum 22 dollars a year to be told to wait for something that was supposed to come out 3 years ago and no thats not an exaggeration

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
boda hasnt dropped anything of substance in many years but still charge patreon with the occasional stop, that means people have being paying at minimum 22 dollars a year to be told to wait for something that was supposed to come out 3 years ago and no thats not an exaggeration
Who is this boda?

Kybou

Jan 15, 2018
Who is this boda , and can you link his content? ty

upayipwn

Feb 8, 2020
New public demo version was posted. Probably is the current release. Mega links contained in the post

• Angry
Reactions: Karl Speidel

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
New public demo version was posted. Probably is the current release. Mega links contained in the post
Quite sure that it's not the latest release, Scriptor said that much a few updates back.

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes