AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
how to get to the 2nd world before the necklace ?!
and where to find the recollection room ?!
There is no other way to get into the 2 VR world. You need to take the necklace and activate the breach. It is not necessary to give the necklace to Rosa. This way you can avoid the battle with Rosa.

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
I will not praise this game, otherwise the text will be typed in volume 4 (war and peace). I'll just say that she is beautiful and leave my criticism (which is not much).

1. Too much latex. (I understand that this is a feature of the game, but still, too much latex))).

2. There are not enough renders in the endings. Like when you become "Muffy". They tell you that you will have a lot of work with bandits, and instead of enjoying the renders of this work, you read the text that you had to do this work, blah blah blah .... I experienced a big bummer in this moment. And when I became a servant of the Mistress of the tent after 2 weeks of traveling in a box, I was also upset by the small number of renders, I would like to visit the bedroom and not read about it 8-(

3. And our curator tells us that they want to brainwash us and sell us to lustful ladies, and when we fail the quest, we are simply put back to sleep by 2 sexy androids.

4. This is of course a matter of taste, but PERSONALLY I do not have enough POV renders.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I will not praise this game, otherwise the text will be typed in volume 4 (war and peace). I'll just say that she is beautiful and leave my criticism (which is not much).

1. Too much latex. (I understand that this is a feature of the game, but still, too much latex))).

2. There are not enough renders in the endings. Like when you become "Muffy". They tell you that you will have a lot of work with bandits, and instead of enjoying the renders of this work, you read the text that you had to do this work, blah blah blah .... I experienced a big bummer in this moment. And when I became a servant of the Mistress of the tent after 2 weeks of traveling in a box, I was also upset by the small number of renders, I would like to visit the bedroom and not read about it 8-(

3. And our curator tells us that they want to brainwash us and sell us to lustful ladies, and when we fail the quest, we are simply put back to sleep by 2 sexy androids.

4. This is of course a matter of taste, but PERSONALLY I do not have enough POV renders.
Latex,rubber and others are the main feature of the game,there can never be "too much" since its one of the very few games that even cares about it,most of us here are here because of it,take the latex for example away and its just another banale game,instead of wanting him to change it to your taste why dont you go and play something else?

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Latex,rubber and others are the main feature of the game,there can never be "too much" since its one of the very few games that even cares about it,most of us here are here because of it,take the latex for example away and its just another banale game,instead of wanting him to change it to your taste why dont you go and play something else?
My criticism is my opinion, the author will never change the game because of 1 opinion, but it seems to me that it is useful for any author to receive feedback from the players, and each player has his own opinion.
Personally, if you can, if for 10 episodes there will be not all 10 with latex and rubber, but 7-9 with rubber and latex, and 1-3 Completely without them, do you really think that the game will become banal or lose its chip?
It just seems to me that, on the contrary, it diversifies it, which is why I left such a review, + I have nothing against it, but personally I am not a fan of rubber, and since this is my personal review (criticism) from the way it is.

logbed

Feb 10, 2019
This is a bit embarrassing to ask,but I had to recently factory reset my computer, does anyone have 100% up to date save so I don't have to redo everything?

Reactions: SpartaKus57

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Knowing how the RPG Maker MV / MZ works you better throw off the entire folder and not 1 file as some data are stored in the CONFIG file, Global, Persistent. Is that only the settings of the game can be stored in config but I know exactly what the game has data that is saved separately so that they do not change when loading the game. In particular, these are the data that opens access to the Recall room.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
The "persistent.rpgsave" file should store those data that are responsible for accessing FailState from Recall Room. But not the fact that without (for example) global.rpgsave the load file at all can load the game.

MWolf55

Jun 19, 2018
Can you open the second world or map? I did get the necklace and defeated Rosa but when I go back to the main ship, I can't access or enter world two. Just figured that part was not available yet and I needed to wait for another update. Is that not correct?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
No Escape: Game Edition! [v0.20.2] [Scriptor] – Compressed

higher quality than the below version
Win/nw.js v0.20.2 WQHD · · · (655.8 MiB :: 3.84 GiB)

lower quality than the above version

Win/nw.js v0.20.2 WQHD · · · (380.3 MiB :: 3.84 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.

Oct 29, 2017
No Escape: Game Edition! [v0.20.2] [Scriptor] – Compressed

higher quality than the below version
Win/nw.js v0.20.2 WQHD · · Pixeldrain · (655.8 MiB :: 3.84 GiB)

lower quality than the above version
Win/nw.js v0.20.2 WQHD · · Pixeldrain · (380.3 MiB :: 3.84 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.
I can barely tell the difference. A shame this wasnt a content update.

Reactions: Karl Speidel

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
I can barely tell the difference. A shame this wasnt a content update.
Differences 0.20.2 from 0.20.1 In addition to bugfixes and no. But the difference from 0.19 is significant. Well, in any case, two failstate in the second VR world. The first VR world is fully completed. At least the author will not update the first VR world of the desert in the near future.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
I sorry but it is not working, I keep getting a missing sprite image error.
I can assume that the problem is saved from the very old version. Then the author upgraded the engine to the new version and had some pictures and music to permanent. Well, or it can be a version of the game with bugs as some versions such as 0.20.1 were released with sorry errors.

Mar 18, 2018

I have to disagree with point 1) We don't get enough latex based games so bring on the latex.

I do agree with points 2 and 3 however.

Its just a shame there isn't a latex based game that's fully 3D.

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes