Kinky Surfer

Jan 23, 2022
Hello does someone know how to beat that princess / cleopatra in the first world, in the piramid, i am really curious after whats happening after beating her in the serious fight.
Well I gave it a shot after leveling up in the cyberon city which lv. capped is 6 but pretty sure that you are meant not to defeat the princess since it does absolutly no damage to her with the best stuff (I did more damage when I did reach level 6 but her health bar didn't lower even by a tinny bit)...And it's most likely intented that you always lose to her in the fight (The game also hints it a bit with the fail-safe sentence).

notwavman

Nov 27, 2020
Hello does someone know how to beat that princess / cleopatra in the first world, in the piramid, i am really curious after whats happening after beating her in the serious fight.
Answer is simple - you can't, by design. It's fail-state if you go and try to beat her.

Meanwhile, v. 0.21.2 bugfix is out, looks like some naughty bugs were in v0.21.1.

Also there's post with Q2 2022 plans:

"

With V0.21.2 released for Tier III the hub area of the second VR-world is fully finished; together with the leadup towards the sex toy factory. Needless to say the next game update will take place inside said factory, and boy am I excited to get started on it… because it is going to feature assembly line dollification. ;3

For those wonder what I mean with that look no further than the suck doll comic over at my Pixiv ( ). The comic itself is from over a year ago and I’ve learned a lot in that time, so I can wait to see how things will turn out this time around with my expanded skillset! >;3

Besides this I also want to do a sort of drone enemy inside the factory; with the fail-state revolving around the “one-of-many” theme & rubber dronification. I’ll hold off on spoiling too much but needless to say I’ve also got some pretty neat idea’s for this as well. ^^

However since especially the assembly-line dollification fail-state is something I really want to do justice. As such I expect this update cycle to last a little bit longer than the previous one. However, there’s also another secret side project I’ve been working on in the past few months. It’s secret because I don’t want to share anything of it until it’s almost done, but it’s high time I set that side-project into overdrive and publish it soon. As such, I’ll be taking this full week to work on it (instead of only the weekends), so I’m pushing for a release of this side-project coming May. Once it’s near completion I will tease/announce it properly. ^^

As a consequence of working on my secret side-project this week there will be no exclusive dev updates coming Wednesday (and possibly) Sunday. No worries; regular schedule (game development and exclusive dev updates) will pick up again next week. ;3

That’s all for these Q-plans, have a good week and see you guys soon!

Greetz,
Scriptor

"

Fursissypiggy

Nov 6, 2019
Well I gave it a shot after leveling up in the cyberon city which lv. capped is 6 but pretty sure that you are meant not to defeat the princess since it does absolutly no damage to her with the best stuff (I did more damage when I did reach level 6 but her health bar didn't lower even by a tinny bit)...And it's most likely intented that you always lose to her in the fight (The game also hints it a bit with the fail-safe sentence).
Correct, you are not meat to beat her in a direct confrontation. Your options are to serve her for 3 days and survive, orrrrrrrrr if you're insistent on fighting.... simply live through the encounter. Struggle out of everything she does, to you. Survive long enough and she finds it amusing enough to let you go.

Mar 17, 2021
Are there any foot worship scenes in this game? The idea was dropped in the pyramid from one of the slaves, but I missed the first night with the Goddess. I'm trying to figure out if it's worth my time to go back and replay the wine quest, since I just made it to Cyberon.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Version 0.21.1 is out

Public changelog V0.21.1 of No escape: Game edition!
4/17/2022 12:49・All users
Heya people, attached to this post is the public changelog of V0.21.1!
V0.21.1

ADDITIONS:
- Added 310+ new images to the game!
- Added the second part of the new VR-world! You can now progress all the way to the entrance of the sextoy factory, although the front door seems pretty secure.. (hint: maybe there’s a side entrance around. ;3)
- Added the second “dungeon” area of the new VR-world; more dark and dangerous alleyways!
- Added a new common enemy: the police combat drones! They’re robotic based enemies that have two status attacks this time around. >;3
- Added the police station escape sequence! A twist on the regular escape sequence in that this one requires you to complete an (albeit pretty easy) timed mini-game! (As a result the submit option won’t send you directly to the associated fail-state this time, but you can always let that timer just run out…)
- Added the police fail-state associated with the above two events!
- Added the Lysi work event(s)! Mini-game(s) that has you struggle out of various degrees of bondage in front of a livestream! Also pays better than scooping ice over at Anne’s! ;p
- Added a fail-state to the Lysi work events! To find it just opt to do an extreme livestream for Lysi and enjoy the show. >;3

AUTO-SAVE SYSTEM:
- Added an auto-save function to the game! This will automatically save the game to its own slot when moving from one map to another, opening the in-game menu, after winning (or surviving) (mini) boss battles and sometimes during very long cutscenes.

The system however isn’t compatible with saves from before this version. Not to worry; the game can still be played with your old saves; they’ll just have the auto-save system disabled by default. Making use of the new auto-save system thus requires a fresh save (new game). There is a save file provided in the master post of this update over at FANBOX/Subscribestar that picks up at the end of the V0.20.1 content; it’s up to you if you want to use it.

If you make use of the auto-save system remember to keep making manual saves from time to time! Relying solely on the auto-save feature can soft-lock you into playable fail-states for example; so be smart and save regularly in the manual save slots!

COMBAT CHANGES:
- Being restrained by an enemy now disables usage of damage items as well! Meaning for example that if you’re caught in the street thugs handcuffs you can no longer toss grenades, bombs or darts at them! >;3

BUGFIXES:
- As always a metric fuck-ton of typo/grammar corrections. ;p
- Fara no longer sells two instances of the same upgrade (disruptor edge) at the pawnshop. On the flipside she now sells the upgrade that she was supposed to (hypernerve threading mark II).
- Winning a fight against either the rubber golems or the desert bandits now properly resets the amount of times you can lose against either of them (back to 3 chances).
- Talking to one of the police drones would send you running straight into a metal fence; it doesn’t do that anymore. :’)
- The auto-pathfinding of rpgmaker MV shouldn’t try sending you to the back of the counter of either the clinic or the sexshop when trying to chat with their owners respectively (thus making it harder to initiate to dialogue with either of them).
- Fixed the mr. Blue fight in the recall rooms causing him to not do anything (was a missing switch for some older saves).
- Fixed a hard-to-get bug that would cause you to start a battle with the struggle skills unlocked (even though you weren’t captured at that point).
- Fixed an missing-switch issue with the one of the spike traps in the crypts at the tomb VR-world.
- Fixed the music in Rose’s tent after the maid-suit battle (was louder than the rest of the desert background music).

CONTINUITITY ERRORS
- If you meet Fara in Cyberon city for the first time (but never in the tomb VR-world) Jack will still make a mention that something feels off about her. (Can cause some weirdness in that the event fires when entering main street fort the first time after this update (under certain conditions), nothing game-breaking though!)

QUALITY OF LIFE:
- Added item colors! All items will henceforth be color coded to give a better impression as to what each item does.
- Revamped the save menu! It’s now possible to make up to 24 manual saves and you can load them directly from the in-game menu (instead of having to go back to the main menu)!
- Added an (incredibly overdue) in-game credits page! You can find it in the main menu. ^^
- Lysi’s sexshop now has its own background music.
- Made some small changes on the cybercity maps so it’s more clear where can(‘t) walk. Also added a storm drain to the entry point’s side-street which I will definitely not use for a future shortcut from the factory.
- Added a small change to the street thugs that initially block the short cut from main street to the overpass; when talking to them for a second time the now have a different way of telling you to get lost. ;3
- Re-organized Fara’s upgrades in the shop window.

BALANCING:
- All the e-blade energy-projectors now slightly increase your total damage output as well. Makes them a bit more beefy which is warranted for the (big) price you pay for them.

PERFORMANCE/FILE SIZE:
- Upgraded rpgmakerMV pixi.js from 4.5.4 to 4.8.9; hopefully further increasing game stability/performance.
- Scriptor managed to rub his two whole braincells together; finally able to properly compress the game’s images without any noticeable quality reduction. This will drastically reduce the size of the game, which in turn will make it hog up less space on your drive and makes downloading of the game a lot faster (since it’s a smaller file). Possibly improves performance as well (big maybe but still).

SYSTEM CHANGES:
- Added new plugins: YEP_ItemCore.js, YEP_X_ItemRequirements.js, YEP_SaveCore.js, FELSKI_AUTOSAVE.js, YEP_CreditsPage.js
So download link when?

Peterlantz

Oct 30, 2021
View attachment 1269731

Overview:
The story follows Kathleen, a down-on-her-luck girl trapped on the same prison ship featured in the comic No escape! Tossed inside one of the VR-pods the story seems over before it has even started... Until she suddenly gets help from a mysterious benefactor! Now Kathleens being forced to dive into all sorts of smutty and rubbery simulations in an effort to escape her predicament! But beware, these simulations are designed to turn even the most willful girls into submissive rubber pets... Can you help Kathleen navigate the dangers of the simulations, or will you make her fall prey to all sorts of kinky bad ends? Either way if you like latex, rubber, heavy bondage, dollifcation, non-con (and con) perils and/or rubbery transformations then this is the game for you!​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-13
Release Date: 2022-03-16
Developer: Scriptor - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
QUAD-HD VERSIONS:
Win: - MEGA - - -
Linux (v19.2):
- MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

POTATO VERSIONS:
Win:
- MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux (v19.2): MEGA - - -

VEHX thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1269732 View attachment 1269733 View attachment 1269734 View attachment 1269735 View attachment 1269736 View attachment 1269737 View attachment 1269738 View attachment 1269739 View attachment 1269740 View attachment 1269741 View attachment 1269742 View attachment 1269743 View attachment 1269744 View attachment 1269745 View attachment 1269746 View attachment 1269747 View attachment 1269748 View attachment 1269749
I need help with this game

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I hope very soon, last time i buy tier 1(dumb) and you guys release 19 version. Haha pain
You shouldn't take it like that,yes under some circumstances you can be dump by paying but then again most us can't afford to pay and without any money the dev will abandon it and then no one wins.

Then again he can abandon it even if he gets the money like so many examples on this site,probably why the patreon system should be abolished or at the very least there should be a balance both for how much the dev gets and how much he expects to get.

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
or, there should be more devs that FINISH enough of their games, like in the good old days before the game companies came up with the bs concept of DLC, which is a cheap way to con you out of more money (cough, EA etc...)
I mean, eroges are usually finished before they are released, as well as jrpg's-----

just sayin.....

akcy22

Jul 20, 2018
Fan of Latex Dungeon game and was seeking for more fetish game experience, this one was a pleasant surprise! Graphics is appealing, gameplay itself is not simple as well and story is not linear, will wait for release with impatience!

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes