Kamimile

Aug 27, 2020
OK... Thank you, it's the code for the right room ... the code I'm asking for is the 4-digit Left room ... Thank you

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
**Changelog V0.21.2**

BUGFIXES:
- Lotta typo/grammar corrections.
- Fixed an issue with the 3rd time capture event; wasn’t set on auto-run.

QUALITY OF LIFE:
- Added gulping SFX to the fifth option of Lysi’s fail-state. ;3
- Most shopkeepers now make a mention about the free-movement pass when returning from the overpass (but before Kat has acquired one from Lysi).

LINKS:

QUAD-HD VERSIONS:
WINDOWS:

LINUX:

POTATO VERSIONS:
WINDOWS:

LINUX:

DATA FILES ONLY (for if you don’t want to re-download the entire game and know what you’re doing; just drop the www folder inside your game directory (where the .exe is) and overwrite everything):

IMAGE ARCHIVE ONLY:

Greetz,
Scriptor

Here is the latest version after 2 weeks. If any one of you could drop a fullsave on this version ASAP that did be appreciated. I just don't have the time or energy to restart the game.

notwavman

Nov 27, 2020
Here is the latest version after 2 weeks. If any one of you could drop a fullsave on this version ASAP that did be appreciated. I just don't have the time or energy to restart the game.
Here you go, Sir, I deeply thank you for the game!

Reactions: VEHX

selkietg

Nov 17, 2021
May I ask a really dumb question?
I've never been able to find the breach, despite travelling all through the pyramid many times.
Is there some subtle visual cue I need to look for? Or some other condition I need to satisfy before the breach appears?
This comment by AnonInk makes me think maybe I'm supposed to find the necklace and *then* wander ll through the pyramid?
"There is no other way to get into the 2 VR world. You need to take the necklace and activate the breach. It is not necessary to give the necklace to Rosa. This way you can avoid the battle with Rosa."

notwavman

Nov 27, 2020
You find the breach right behind spikes in front of Goddess chamber. You can go past them either by fighting or serving Goddess, or by getting ballet boots from Rose and simply walking over those spikes. Right on the next screen is the breach, which you will instantly get. when you go over it, it looks quite disctinctive, like broken artefacts and portal thing. Necklace is the room behind the breach and totally optional.

Reactions: severed_arm
Nov 5, 2018
Just found out about this game, gotta say it fucking rules. No small part of that is that it caters to a bunch of kinks that I feel are sorely underdone in the bdsm game world. Definitely gonna follow this one.

Reactions: theamazingdolphin

selkietg

Nov 17, 2021
You find the breach right behind spikes in front of Goddess chamber. You can go past them either by fighting or serving Goddess, or by getting ballet boots from Rose and simply walking over those spikes. Right on the next screen is the breach, which you will instantly get. when you go over it, it looks quite disctinctive, like broken artefacts and portal thing. Necklace is the room behind the breach and totally optional.
Thanks! with that encouragement, I roamed around the pyramid again, looking for spiky floors, and found an area on a south wall in the north section that looked like a grid of truncated spikes, which I had always thought was a wall. But it turned out to be some kind of slope leading down, and from there I found the spikes in the new area.
Thanks so much!

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Well guess what, this thing is bugged as eleven thousand fucks. Time and again I restore all my counters near max values only to find that the first time I enter battle one of them is near-zero and the other one is flat. out. zero. Also? 5000 buckazoids for a pass when nothing in there pays over 200 is cruel and unusual punishment. WTF, dev?!?

Oct 29, 2017
Well guess what, this thing is bugged as eleven thousand fucks. Time and again I restore all my counters near max values only to find that the first time I enter battle one of them is near-zero and the other one is flat. out. zero. Also? 5000 buckazoids for a pass when nothing in there pays over 200 is cruel and unusual punishment. WTF, dev?!?
the bdsm job gets you tons of money for a cutscene and is repeatable ad infintum

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes